- Main genres
- Subsidiary Genres
Title starts with
- Adapted From
- Target Group
- Country of Origin
Search for Releases within a Language Region
- Language Region
- Release Window
- Number of Episodes
- Average duration (in minutes)
Slice of Life Drama
If several main genres were selected, only results containing at least one of these main genres will be shown.
Slice of Life
If several subsidiary genres were selected, only results containing all of these subsidiary genres will be shown.
- TV-Series, 25 (2008)Toradora!J.C.STAFFRomantic ComedyLight Novel~25minDue to his frightening appearance, Ryuuji lives a rather unfortunate life. On the first day of his junior year of high school, he meets a strange girl named Taiga - better known as the Palm-top Tiger! Despite looking small and cute, she's extremely short-tempered, and nobody can stop her once she starts throwing punches. However, Ryuuji learns a secret about Taiga that nobody else knows... The dragon and the tiger join forces to bring you a monolithic romantic comedy!
- TV-Series, 12 (2020)Kaguya-Sama: Love is War?A-1 Pictures Inc.Romantic ComedyManga~25minThe intellectual fight between the elite students Kaguya Shinomiya and Miyuki Shirogane about who will confess their love first continues in “Kaguya-Sama: Love is War?”. After both were too proud to take the first step until the end of season one, season two continues with this story seamlessly. After the summer holidays, classes at the elite Shuchiin Academy continue. Chika developed her first own card game and desperately wants to try it out with her friends, Tsubasa and Nagisa are still looking for relationship advice and of course, Kaguya has also made new plans. And there is also a special day coming up, because there are only very few days left until Miyuki’s birthday! How should Kaguya get him a gift without it looking like a profession of love, however? And so, their efforts to finally get the other to confess and say the three magic words continue!
- TV-Series, 25 (2020)Fruits Basket 2nd SeasonTMS Entertainment Co., Ltd.Romantic ComedyManga~24min
- OVA, 4 (2015)Kamisama Hajimemashita: Kako-henTMS Entertainment Co., Ltd.Romantic ComedyManga~30min
- TV-Series, 13 (2018)Rascal Does Not Dream of Bunny Girl SenpaiCloverWorksRomantic ComedyLight Novel~25minOne day in the library, high-school student Sakuta Azusagawa meets a girl in a bunny costume: Mai Sakurajima. As it turns out, she is a famous actress and popular child star who attends the same school as him. However, despite her fame and riscqué appearance, Sakuta is the only one who can see and hear her. For some reason, some people haven’t been able to perceive Mai in the last few days and so she came to the library to verify this. Sakuta wonders if this could be related to the so-called “puberty syndrome,” a mysterious phenomenon that is being rumoured about on the internet. He decides to get to the bottom of it and spends more time with Mai in order to solve this mystery. In doing so, he gets to know her and her feelings better and also meets other girls who fell victim to the “puberty syndrome.”
- TV-Series, 13 (2021)HorimiyaCloverWorksRomantic ComedyManga~24min
- TV-Series, 12 (2019)Kaguya-Sama: Love is WarA-1 Pictures Inc.Romantic ComedyManga~24min
- TV-Series, 26 (2010)Maid Sama!J.C.STAFFRomantic ComedyManga~25minThe former all-boys school Saika High, noted for reckless and badly brought up students, has become a co-educational institution. Nevertheless, the percentage of female students is still quite small. Ayuzawa Misaki, a highly motivated and optimistic girl, decides to make this school a better place for her female schoolmates. Because of the training she received and her position as the student council-president she is often accused – by the male students – to be a cruel dictator who cares only about giving the girls an advantage. Having said that, Misaki has a well-protected secret which is discovered by her classmate Takumi Usui. However, when she visits school the next day, she is surprised to find that Takumi has kept her secret. She wonders what the reason may be...
- TV-Series, 12 (2021)The Quintessential Quintuplets 2Bibury Animation StudiosRomantic ComedyManga~24min
- Movie, 1 (2018)Love, Chunibyo and Other Delusions! Take on MeKyoto Animation Co., Ltd.Romantic ComedyLight Novel~94min
- TV-Series, 24 (2012)The Pet Girl of SakurasouJ.C.STAFFRomantic ComedyLight Novel~24minSakurasou – the dormitory for the "troublemakers". This is where Kanda Sorata lives. One day the young Shiina Mahshiro moves in. He immediately feels attracted to her and charges himself with the duty to protect her from the "real" problem students. But Shiina isn't like any other girl, while being extremely talented and gifted, she is an utter mess and in no state to live by herself. This leads to a very reluctant relationship...
- TV-Series, 12 (2020)My Teen Romantic Comedy: SNAFU Climax!feel.Romantic ComedyLight Novel~24min
- TV-Series, 23 (2007)Nodame CantabileJ.C.STAFFRomantic ComedyManga~24minAt a top music academy in Japan, Shinichi Chiaki's arrogance is matched only by his top-notch piano playing. But when Chiaki and the teacher get into a fight, he's demoted to the reject class. Chiaki is left to pursue his dream of being a conductor while surrounded by a bunch of loser musicians and one annoying girl, Noda, who has proclaimed herself Chiaki's girlfriend. It doesn't help that Noda, who insists on being called Nodame, lives right next door to him.
- TV-Series, 12 (2015)Kamisama Kiss 2TMS Entertainment Co., Ltd.Romantic ComedyManga~24minNanami continues being a 'Land God/Earth Deity' and as well being in love with her familiar, Tomoe. Still with Onikiri, Kotetsu and Tomoe, she is living with her new familiar Mizuki and Mamoru, a monkey shikigami. Her 'being a god' thing continues as she was given a test by Otohiko, a wind god, to determine her capability to attend the Divine Assembly in Izumo.
- TV-Series, 25 (2019)Fruits Basket: Season 1TMS Entertainment Co., Ltd.Romantic ComedyManga~24minAfter having gone through family tragedy, the world of the 16-year-old high-school student Tooru Honda is turned upside down. She packs her things and moves out … into a tent! Unfortunately, she manages to set up her tent on the private property of the mysterious Souma Clan and it doesn’t take the owner very long until he learns her secret. The Souma Clan, however, has its very own secret as Tooru is soon to find out. When members of the Clan are embraced by a person of the opposite sex, they transform into animals from the Chinese zodiac signs!
- TV-Series, 12 (2020)Tonikawa: Over the Moon for YouSeven Arcs Ltd.Romantic ComedyManga~24minSome parents don’t seem to give much thought to their children’s names … As is the case with Nasa Yuzaki. Even in Kindergarten he has already been teased about his name and later he felt committed to studying hard in order to live up to the name his parents gave him and always be the best. However, everything changes when one day he finds himself distracted by a beautiful girl. For just a moment he doesn’t pay attention to the traffic and is almost caught in a fatal accident. The near-tragedy was prevented by the very girl he that had charmed him just moments prior. She has apparently absorbed the majority of the impact’s force, without getting hurt too much herself. As a result, Nasa feels obligated to her and makes this known accordingly. However, for the time being, he does not see her again. A while later, on his 18th birthday, he is quite flabbergasted to see that very girl from back then stand at his doorstep and, as promised, wanting to become his wife. Everything goes surprisingly well and shortly afterwards Nasa is a married man—to a girl he finds absolutely adorable, but who also seems to have a rather complex and bizarre past …
- TV-Series, 13 (2015)My Teen Romantic Comedy: SNAFU TOO!feel.Romantic ComedyLight Novel~25min
- TV-Series, 11 (2010)Nodame Cantabile: FinaleJ.C.STAFFRomantic ComedyManga~24minIt's Nodame's third and final year at the Conservatoire de Paris. Her dedication to become a professional piano player and Chiaki's consolidation in Europe are making their skills flourish, but they also seem to be forging unfavorable consequences into their relationship. Forbidden by her teacher to participate in contests, Nodame feels that the gap between herself and Chiaki is expanding to a dangerous length.
- OVA, 1 (2016)Kamisama Hajimemashita: Kamisama, Kekkon Zen’yaTMS Entertainment Co., Ltd.Romantic ComedyManga~13min
- TV-Series, 12 (2011)Kimi ni Todoke: From Me To You - Season 2Production I.G., Inc.Romantic ComedyManga~25minKuronuma Sawako is completely misunderstood by her classmates. Her timid and sweet demeanor is often mistaken for malicious behavior. This is due to her resemblance to the ghost girl from "The Ring", which has led her peers to give her the nickname Sadako. Longing to make friends and live a normal life, she is naturally drawn to Kazehaya Shouta, the most popular guy in class, whose "100% refreshing" personality earns great admiration from Sawako.
- TV-Series, 24 (2015)My Love Story!!MADHOUSE Inc.Romantic ComedyManga~23minGōda Takeo is a first year in high school who’s unlucky in love. All the girls he likes fall for his best friend Suna (your standard bishie), until one day when he saves a girl from a groper on the train.
- TV-Series, 26 (2006)Ouran High School Host ClubBONES Inc.Romantic ComedyManga~24minOuran High School. An institution of extravagance and prestige where learning is secondary to luxury. Bookish Haruhi can't afford to slack, being on a scholarship and out of place among the moneyed. No matter - the Host Club is now open! A group of handsome boys dedicated to selling their charms to their bored female classmates, Haruhi is suddenly in debt to the club after breaking an expensive vase in their lair. The only way to pay for the damage? Haruhi will work as a Host! The only problem? Haruhi is a she! Between the wildly inflated ego of the expert escorts and the potential calamities of constant cross dressing, Haruhi's freshman year looks like it will be one to remember.
- TV-Series, 11 (2008)Nodame Cantabile: Paris-henJ.C.STAFFRomantic ComedyManga~24minHaving been given the opportunity to study at Paris, Noda accompanies Chiaki to Europe as he strives to become the accomplished conductor he always dreamt to be.
- TV-Series, 12 (2019)Teasing Master Takagi-san: Season 2Shin-Ei AnimationRomantic ComedyManga~24minKarakai Jouzu no Takagi-san, the anime adaptation to Souichirou Yamamoto’s manga of the same name, enters its second round and for the young Nishikata this means that he has to endure even more of Takagi’s teasing and taunting …! While the relationship of their two friends Mano and Nakai doesn’t really want to progress even after the water park with its big slide and the legend accompanying it, at least the seating arrangement in the classroom could be restored. But even if Nishikata is secretly in love with Takagi, it’s not clear whether he should be happy or not … Because one thing is clear: Takagi will make his life difficult in season 2 as well!
- TV-Series, 9 (2019)Hi Score Girl IIJ.C.STAFFRomantic ComedyManga~24min
- TV-Series, 12 (2013)The World God Only Knows: Goddessesmanglobe Inc.Romantic ComedyManga~24min
- TV-Series, 13 (2019)We Never Learn!: Bokuben Season 2ARVO ANIMATION Inc., Silver Co. Ltd.Romantic ComedyManga~24minWith Bokutachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai (2019) the anime adaptation to Taishi Tsutsuis’s manga of the same name enters its second round. After the unusually eventful study sessions of the high-school students around Nariyuki Yuiga ended in extremely suggestive situations more than once and Nariyuki—gentleman that he is—had to assist his female companions (be it Sensei, Senpai or a girl of the same age), the summer came to an end with the big summer festival. Again Nariyuki miraculously met all the usual suspects and while he and Uruka helped out at the Udon stand of Rize’s family, Kirisu-sensei went to great lengths to drive the owner of the shooting gallery into financial ruin … But when two little girls got lost at night and cried for their mother, both Nariyuki and Fumino couldn’t help but assist the two—although that made them miss the last train home. With the feelings of the girls in turmoil and with clear goals in mind, the journey through the rocky landscape of studying continues! And believe you me, all of them still have a lot to learn—no matter if they’re still aiming for university access, if they have already left high school behind or if they’re experienced in standing in front of a class themselves …
- TV-Series, 20 (2014)Nisekoi: False LoveSHAFT Inc.Romantic ComedyManga~24minAs a child, Raku Ichijo made a secret promise with his childhood sweetheart, keeping a pendant as a memento while his love took the key. He dreams of one day meeting his past love, but years later, reality smashes his hopes when Chitoge Kirisaki accidentally knees him in the face. Though Raku's a normal high schooler, his family heads the notorious yakuza gang the Shuei-Gumi faction. And he's dragged into family affairs when he's forced into a relationship with Chitoge, the daughter of a rival gang's boss.
- TV-Series, 11 (2018)Wotakoi: Love is Hard for OtakuA-1 Pictures Inc.Romantic ComedyManga~23min
- OVA, 3 (2019)Hi Score Girl: Extra StageJ.C.STAFFRomantic ComedyManga~24min
- TV-Series, 12 (2011)The World God Only Knows Season 2manglobe Inc.Romantic ComedyManga~24minEvery otaku's favorite dating-sims champion is back! Keima still has his adorable lost soul-hunting, demon cutie with him, and together, they continue their pursuit of finding escaped lost souls who are hiding within beautiful, young school girls. But how to release these trapped spirits? Why, they have to get the girls to fall in love, of course! This time when lost souls turn up in everyone from the school's sexy bully to the school's hottest new student teacher, Keima finds even his romantic powers are going to have to work over time. And when a giant loose soul turns the entire school into a group of love-starved zombies, Keima and Elsie have to recruit a new demon to help!
- OVA, 1 (2016)Yahari Ore no Seishun Lovecome wa Machigatte Iru. Zoku: Kitto, Onna no Ko wa Osatou to Spice to Suteki na Nanika de Dekite Iru.feel.Romantic ComedyLight Novel~24min
- TV-Series, 26 (2006)School Rumble: 2nd SemesterStudio Comet Co., Ltd.Romantic ComedyManga~24minWhen we finally figure out what this show’s all about, we’ll tell ya! But for now, here’s what you need to know… Sophomore cutie Tenma is completely crushed out on classmate Karasuma. Meanwhile, tough guy Harima still hasn’t managed to confess his own long-standing crush. But now everyone thinks the delinquent’s dating little sis’ Yakumo, sending Eri the resident heiress into a sulking squalor! And Karasuma? You guessed it! He’s still clueless? Picking up right where things left off, with class rivalries and re-imagined fairy tales, bad rice balls and after-hours battles, School Rumble Second Semester is even zanier than the first! Wait… Is that even possible?!? (And yes, the pig’s still part of the show!) School Rumble – The absolutely funniest show you’ll ever see that’s not about anything that rumbles… Ever!
- TV-Series, 24 (2007)Lovely ComplexToei Animation Co., Ltd.Romantic ComedyManga~25minRisa Koizumi, taller than the average girl, and Atsushi Ootani, shorter than the average guy—their constant bickering and comical love-hate relationship is well-known throughout the school. They act similarly and love the same music, and their friendship is full of laughing, shouting at each other, and of course, lots of jokes about one another's height. But when Risa notices her feelings for Ootani growing, she's worried. She doesn't know if he can ever see her as more than a friend. With her friends rooting for her, she struggles to make him see how she feels about him, and that a romantic relationship between a tall girl and a short guy can work. Oblivious Ootani doesn't make things easy for her, but she stubbornly perseveres in her own unconventional way, determined for her feelings to get through to him, and finally be returned. If only she could do it without driving herself and everyone else crazy in the process...
- TV-Series, 12 (2019)The Quintessential QuintupletsTezuka Productions Co., Ltd.Romantic ComedyManga~24minHigh-school student Fuutarou Uesugi may be an intelligent person, but his family does not have a lot of money. Thus, he tries to be a tutor and just so happens to find a position that pays astonishingly well. It soon turns out, however, that, even with all his smarts, it will not be an easy job for him. After all, his student is his new classmate Itsuki Nakano, and as if that weren’t bad enough already, he also has to teach her four sisters. Unfortunately, the five siblings are as chaotic as they come and have absolutely no desire to study, despite their horrendous test results. Fuutarou, however, needs that job and actually wants the sisters to succeed, so he must first win their trust.
- TV-Series, 26 (2004)School RumbleStudio Comet Co., Ltd.Romantic ComedyManga~23minWhile there is a decided lack of rumble in School Rumble, there’s more hilarious humdingers than any single dinger can hum… Look that one up! And while there is a truck full of pigs, a giraffe, flying saucers and crazy dream sequences, none of that’s even close to what this show’s about. (Though I would probably watch that show, too!) Here’s what you need to know: Sophomore cutie Tenma is completely crushed on classmate Karasuma past the point of freakin’ out. Tough guy Harima, with his own delinquent style of freak, has a long-standing crush on Tenma… And Karasuma? Can you say clueless? He’s pretty much all about the curry. Mmm… Curry! With enough tangled triangles for an entire semester of geometry, just keep in mind… School Rumble – The absolutely funniest show you’ll ever see that’s not about anything that rumbles… Ever!
- OVA, 1 (2020)Oresuki: Are you the only one who loves me? Our Playball / Our End Run / Our GameCONNECTRomantic ComedyLight Novel~70min
- TV-Series, 13 (2012)Kamisama KissTMS Entertainment Co., Ltd.Romantic ComedyManga~24minNanami was just a normal high school girl down on her luck until a stranger’s lips marked her as the new Land God and turned her world upside down. Now, she’s figuring out the duties of a deity with the help of Tomoe, a reformed fox demon who reluctantly becomes her familiar in a contract sealed with a kiss. The new responsibilities—and boys—are a lot to handle, like the crow demon masquerading as a gorgeous pop idol and the adorable snake spirit who’s chosen the newly minted god to be his bride. As the headstrong Tomoe tries to whip her into shape, Nanami finds that love just might have cute, pointed fox ears.
- Web, 10 (2017)Recovery of an MMO JunkieSIGNAL.MD, Inc.Romantic ComedyManga~24min
- TV-Series, 25 (2009)Kimi ni Todoke: From Me to YouProduction I.G., Inc.Romantic ComedyManga~23minSawako Kuronuma has always had a difficult time fitting in. Some say it's her jet-black hair, others say it's her hushed manner of speaking, and still others claim it's due to her name's similarity to Sadako, a character from a popular Japanese horror series. On her first day of high school, Sawako meets the one boy who treats her like a normal girl: Shota Kazehaya. Through his selfless aid, Sawako slowly learns to come out of her shell and even begins to make friends for the first time in her life. However, with a new social life comes social pressures. Rumors begin to circulate about her, her friends, and even the kind-hearted Kazehaya. As she grows into her new identity, Sawako must learn to deal with such pressures as well as start to understand the unfamiliar feelings inside of her - especially in regards to the boy who made her new start possible.