- Main genres
- Subsidiary Genres
Title starts with
- Adapted From
- Target Group
- Country of Origin
Search for Releases within a Language Region
- Language Region
- Release Window
- Format: yyyy-mm-dd
- Number of Episodes
Slice of Life Drama
If several main genres were selected, only results containing at least one of these main genres will be shown.
Slice of Life
If several subsidiary genres were selected, only results containing all of these subsidiary genres will be shown.
- Web, 13 (2017)Crayon Shin-chan Gaiden: Kazokuzure OokamiComedyManga~7min
- Movie, 3 (2017)Laughing Under the Clouds: GaidenWIT STUDIO, Inc.Action DramaManga~60min
- TV-Series, 26 (1982)Game Center ArashiShin-Ei AnimationComedyManga~24min
- Web, 1 (2017)Girls und Panzer: Dai 63 Kaisen Shadou Zenkoku Koukousei Taikai - SoushuuhenAction ComedyOriginal Work~122min
- Movie, 6 (2018)K: Seven StoriesGoHandsActionLight Novel~55min
- Web, 39 (2014)Wangpai YushiAction Comedy~11min
- Movie, 1 (2018)Re: Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu - Memory SnowWhite Fox?Light Novel~68min
- TV-Series, 64 (2009)Fullmetal Alchemist: BrotherhoodBONES Inc.AdventureManga~25minEdward and Alphonse Elric’s reckless disregard for alchemy’s fundamental laws ripped half of Ed’s limbs from his body and left Al’s soul clinging to a cold suit of armor. To restore what was lost, the brothers scour a war-torn land for the Philosopher’s Stone, a fabled relic which grants the ability to perform alchemy in impossible ways. The Elrics are not alone in their search; the corrupt State Military is eager to harness the artifact’s power. So too are the strange Homunculi and their shadowy creator. The mythical gem lures exotic alchemists from distant kingdoms, scarring some deeply enough to inspire murder. As the Elrics find their course altered by these enemies and allies, their purpose remains unchanged – and their bond unbreakable.
- TV-Series, 25 (2008)Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion R2SUNRISE Inc.Action DramaOriginal Work~24minThe year is now 2018. With Zero dead and the remnants of the Black Knights being swept up by the Britannian forces, a forced state of peace settles over Area 11. The rights of the Elevens remain limited but with no one to lead them and the defeat during the Black Rebellion hanging over them, the Japanese people remain under the boot of Britannian Empire with no hope to overcome this oppression. But forces are moving in the shadows and nothing is quite what it seems are the hopes and dreams of the Black Knights crushed or were the battles up until now a prelude for greater things yet to come?
- Movie, 1 (2018)Mazinger Z: InfinityToei Animation Co., Ltd.ActionManga~95min
- TV-Series, 25 (2006)Code Geass: Lelouch of the RebellionSUNRISE Inc.Action DramaOriginal Work~24minOn August 10th of the year 2010 the Holy Empire of Britannia began a campaign of conquest, its sight set on Japan. Operations were completed in one month, thanks to Britannia's deployment of new mobile humanoid armor vehicles dubbed Knightmare Frames. Japan's right and identity were stripped away, the once proud Nation, now known as Aera 11. Its citizens, Elevens, are forced to scratch out a living while the Britannians aristocrats live comfortably within their settlements. Pockets of resistance appear throughout Area 11, working towards independence for Japan. Lelouch, an exiled Imperial Prince of Britannia posing as a student, finds himself in the heart of the ongoing conflict for the island nation. Trough a chance meeting with a mysterious girl named C.C., Lelouch gains his Geass, the power of the king. Now endowed with absolute dominance over any person, Lelouch may now finally realize his goal of bringing down Britannia from within!
- TV-Series, 51 (2015)Gintama (Episodes 266-316)BANDAI NAMCO Pictures Inc.Nonsense-ComedyManga~24min
- Web, 5 (2019)Grisaia: Phantom TriggerBibury Animation StudiosActionVisual Novel~60min
- TV-Series, 12 (2017)Gintama (Episodes 317-328)BANDAI NAMCO Pictures Inc.Nonsense-ComedyManga~24min
- TV-Series, 13 (2012)Gintama (Episodes 253-265)SUNRISE Inc.Nonsense-ComedyManga~24minSakata Gintoki, Kagura, and Shinpachi Shimura continue to scrape a living as freelance jack-of-all-trades at Edo while amidst the several odd humans and aliens that inhabit the peculiar metropolis.
- Movie, 1 (2013)Gekijouban Gintama Kanketsuhen: Yorozuya yo Eien NareSUNRISE Inc.Action ComedyManga~110minWhile watching a movie, Gintoki comes upon a "movie thief," a figure in Japanese culture often depicted as a man with a video camera as a head. After scolding the movie thief for his actions, he finds himself warped into another world via the camera lens. In this world, 5 years have passed, and not only has the land of Edo changed into an apocalyptic wasteland, but Kagura has changed into a beautiful woman with no Chinese speech pattern, Shinpachi has turned into a cool samurai who is not a tsukkomi anymore, and the Gintoki of this time has gone missing, though he is assumed to be dead. Gintoki is determined to find out the truth of the deadly sickness that is ravaging Edo, and also to understand the feelings of Kagura and Shinpachi, who have been trying to deal with their leader's disappearance.
- Movie, 1 (2017)Mobile Suit Gundam Thunderbolt: Bandit FlowerSUNRISE Inc.ActionOriginal Work~89min
- TV-Series, 51 (2011)Gintama (Episodes 202-252)SUNRISE Inc.Nonsense-ComedyManga~25minAfter a break of one year everyone at odd jobs changed. Gintoki became a true hero while Kagura matured to a true beauty. Only Shinpachi seems to be left out. Unable to get used to his changed environment he tries to find a fitting place to stay just to end up with the Shinsengumi. But they weren't left out. Hijikata is now a sissy while Yamazaki mutated to an anpan-addicted bad ass. But it seems there's a dark secret behind all the changes. Can Shimpanchi and Hijikata solve the mystery and change everything back to how it was?
- TV-Series, 25 (2018)My Hero Academia Season 3BONES Inc.Action ComedyManga~24min
- TV-Series, 26 (2009)Hajime no Ippo: The Fighting! - New ChallengerMADHOUSE Inc.GanbatteManga~25minIn spite of his title Ippo still fells not strong enough. In order to gain this strength he tries to set himself new aims. In the beginning this endeavour isn't easy at all, while the events around him keep getting on. Besides his title fight for the world championship, he awaits the battle with Eiji Date, who challenges the mexican champion after seven years. Can Ippo overcome his weaknesses and defend his title to reach the top of the boxing world?
- TV-Series, 148 (2011)Hunter x Hunter (2011)MADHOUSE Inc.Fighting-ShounenManga~24minGon Freecss' father abandoned him as a baby in order to become a Hunter, an elite class with a license to go anywhere or do almost anything. Now 12 years old, Gon wishes to follow in his father's footsteps and become a great Hunter. While Gon faces the unexpected challenges the Hunter Examination throws at him, he makes friends with three other candidates: Kurapika, Leorio, and Killua.
- TV-Series, 25 (2013)Attack on TitanWIT STUDIO, Inc.Action DramaManga~24minSeveral hundred years ago, mankind was nearly wiped out by the titans. The aggressive giants are much taller and – physically – stronger than humans, however less intelligent. Furthermore, it seems that they eat humans just for fun. Only few people survived these attacks because they entrenched themselves behind tremendous walls. The city was safe from titans for about 100 years. Nevertheless, the adolescent Eren Yeager and his foster-sister Mikasa Ackerman have to watch how the city walls are destroyed by an incredibly big titan. As a result, many small titans are able to enter the city and wreak havoc. To make matters worse, Eren has to witness the death of his mother who is eaten by a titan. Henceforth, he is hellbent on vengeance..
- TV-Series, 75 (2000)Fighting SpiritMADHOUSE Inc.GanbatteManga~24minIppo Makunouchi's gentle spirit and lack of confidence make him an easy target for the bullies at his high school who regularly beat him up. Then, he's rescued from a beating by Takamura, a larger-than-life professional boxer who inspires Ippo to learn the art of boxing. After passing one of Takamura's outrageous tests, Ippo attempts to join the Kamogawa Boxing Club, but Chief Kamogawa refuses to believe Ippo has a fighter's spirit and requires Ippo to spar with Miyata, an extraordinarily talented and skilled boxer. Can Ippo even survive the first round?!
- Movie, 1 (2009)Evangelion: 2.22 - You Can (Not) AdvanceStudio KharaAction DramaOriginal Work~112minNew Pilots, New Evas, New Angels The landmark anime Evangelion evolves, reaching new heights of intensity in the new feature film: Evangelion 2.22. In this explosive new story, brutal action and primal emotion clash as a group of young pilots maneuver their towering, cyborg Eva Units into combat against a deadly and disturbing enemy. In the battle to prevent the apocalyptic Third Impact, Shinji and Rei were forced to carry humanity's hopes on their shoulders. Now, as the onslaught of the bizarre, monstrous Angels escalates, they find their burden shared by two new Eva pilots, the fiery Asuka and the mysterious Mari. In this thrilling new experience for fans of giant robot destruction, the young pilots fight desperately to save mankind and struggle to save themselves.
- TV-Series, 12 (2015)One-Punch ManMADHOUSE Inc.Action ComedyManga~24minOne-Punch Man is a super hero who has trained so hard that his hair has fallen out, and who can overcome any enemy with one punch. However, because he is so strong, he has become bored and frustrated with winning all his battles so easily. (from manga)
- Movie, 1 (2019)Code Geass: Lelouch of the ResurrectionSUNRISE Inc.Action DramaOriginal Work~?min
- TV-Series, 25 (2017)My Hero Academia Season 2BONES Inc.Action ComedyManga~24min
- Movie, 1 (1997)Princess MononokeStudio GhibliAdventureOriginal Work~133minYoung Ashitaka receives a fatal infection after a demonic wild boar attacks his northern village. Seeking a cure, he sets out to locate the deer-like god Shishigami. Along the way, he sees the rape of the Earth by a mining village. The constant plundering by the village has brought the wrath of the Wolf God, Moro, who attacks the village along with San, a human who was raised by the wolf god. She communicates with the nature spirits.
- Movie, 1 (2008)The Garden of Sinners: Paradox Spiralufotable, Inc.DramaLight Novel~114minShiki meets a boy named Tomoe Enjou, a runaway who claims to be a murderer. Shiki allows Tomoe to use her apartment as his hideout. And from that day onward, their strange cohabitation begins. But then one day, Tomoe sees his mother whom he's sure he's killed. Shiki and Tomoe head for the Enjou residence in the Ogawa Complex where the two see Tomoe's parents alive! There Shiki encounters a mage named Souren Araya and finds that he is the mastermind behind all of the incidents involving her up to then. Shiki finds herself trapped within spirals of paradox. And this is only the beginning of a vicious plot by Souren Araya, the powerful sorcerer and archrival of Touko. The fifth movie in chronological timeline.
- TV-Series, 25 (2013)Hajime no Ippo: The Fighting!MAPPA Co., Ltd., MADHOUSE Inc.GanbatteManga~24minIppo continues to defend his Japanese Featherweight title from an ever stronger pool of challengers. Meanwhile, Takamura challenges for his second WBC title in the middleweight class, and Aoki challenges for the Japanese Lightweight title and Coach Kamogawa and Nekota reminisce about their days as prizefighters after WWII.
- OVA, 4 (1999)Rurouni Kenshin: Trust & BetrayalStudio DEEN Co., Ltd.DramaManga~27minNineteenth century Japan: a land torn by rebellion and civil warfare; small bands of soldiers roam the land, seeking to overthrow the tyrannical Tokugawa Shogunate. Enter the young orphan Kenshin, trained as a fighter by the master swordsman Hiko. Kenshin's desire for peace is at odds with his brutal life, and the tension seems unreconcilable until he meets a mysterious woman named Tomoe. The enigmatic Tomoe's actions may show Kenshin that another life can exist for him, or may instead conceal a destructive secret. Samurai X: Trust & Betrayal Director's Cut follows the progress of the rebellion against the Shogunate and the complex evolution of Kenshin's and Tomoe's involvement, and reveals how Kenshin received the distinctive cross-shaped facial scar that gives the film its name.
- Movie, 1 (2017)Black Butler: Book of the AtlanticA-1 Pictures Inc.ActionManga~100min
- Movie, 1 (2009)The Garden of Sinners: A Study in Murder – Part 2ufotable, Inc.DramaLight Novel~120minShiki awakes from her coma and starts to live a new life. Meanwhile, a series of murders are occurring after four years of silence. “Who is the murderer?” The incidents remind her of a murderous impulse hidden inside her soul and “SHIKI”, her lost alternate persona. While Shiki searches for a suspect, Mikiya also starts an investigation of his own to prove Shiki is innocent. As he follows a lead of a drug dealer, Mikiya comes across Rio Shirazumi, who was a senior at his high school. Mikiya finds out that Rio is the one who sells the drug called “blood chip” and tries to convince him to stop, but he is instead harmed by Rio. The seventh movie in chronological timeline.
- TV-Series, 24 (2014)Parasyte: The MaximMADHOUSE Inc.Action DramaManga~23minShinichi Izumi is a normal high school boy whose right hand has become infected with an alien parasite that names itself Migi (Jap. for "right"). Migi is the first parasite to develop a symbiotic relationship with its host, as he and Shinichi slowly develop a grudging friendship. Migi isn't the only Parasite on earth, however, and as cases of Parasites killing humans begin to emerge, humans seek to kill off Parasites. Shinichi and Migi find themselves caught in between these two sides of the struggle over planet Earth.
- TV-Series, 13 (2017)Made in AbyssKinema CitrusAdventureManga~24min
- TV-Series, 12 (2017)Attack on Titan Season 2WIT STUDIO, Inc.Action DramaManga~24min
- Movie, 1 (2017)No Game, No Life ZeroMADHOUSE Inc.Action DramaLight Novel~106minSix thousand years before Sora and Shiro were even a blink in the history of Disboard, war consumed the land, tearing apart the heavens, destroying stars, and even threatening to wipe out the human race. Amid the chaos and destruction, a young man named Riku leads humanity toward the tomorrow his heart believed in. One day, in the ruins of an Elf city, he meets Shuvi, a female exiled “Ex-machina” android who asks him to teach her what it means to have a human heart.
- TV-Series, 12 (2018)Gintama (Episodes 342-353)BANDAI NAMCO Pictures Inc.Nonsense-ComedyManga~24min
- TV-Series, 14 (2018)Gintama (Episodes 354-367)Nonsense-ComedyManga~24min
- TV-Series, 12 (2006)Black Lagoon: The Second BarrageMADHOUSE Inc.ActionManga~24minA recent string of murders is the talk of the town. Not that murder is anything unusual, but the twin killers are targeting Hotel Moscow! The delicate balance of power held by the mafia leaders crumbles as the sickening slaughter escalates into a full-blown war of attrition. No quarter is given and none asked for as Balalaika and her soldiers are forced to recall a time when their deadliest enemies were children named Hansel and Gretel.