- Main genres
- Subsidiary Genres
Title starts with
- Adapted From
- Target Group
- Country of Origin
Search for Releases within a Language Region
- Language Region
- Release Window
- Number of Episodes
- Average duration (in minutes)
Slice of Life Drama
If several main genres were selected, only results containing at least one of these main genres will be shown.
Slice of Life
If several subsidiary genres were selected, only results containing all of these subsidiary genres will be shown.
- TV-Series, 64 (2009)Fullmetal Alchemist: BrotherhoodBONES Inc.AdventureManga~25minEdward and Alphonse Elric’s reckless disregard for alchemy’s fundamental laws ripped half of Ed’s limbs from his body and left Al’s soul clinging to a cold suit of armor. To restore what was lost, the brothers scour a war-torn land for the Philosopher’s Stone, a fabled relic which grants the ability to perform alchemy in impossible ways. The Elrics are not alone in their search; the corrupt State Military is eager to harness the artifact’s power. So too are the strange Homunculi and their shadowy creator. The mythical gem lures exotic alchemists from distant kingdoms, scarring some deeply enough to inspire murder. As the Elrics find their course altered by these enemies and allies, their purpose remains unchanged – and their bond unbreakable.
- TV-Series, 25 (2008)Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion R2SUNRISE Inc.Action DramaOriginal Work~24minThe year is now 2018. With Zero dead and the remnants of the Black Knights being swept up by the Britannian forces, a forced state of peace settles over Area 11. The rights of the Elevens remain limited but with no one to lead them and the defeat during the Black Rebellion hanging over them, the Japanese people remain under the boot of Britannian Empire with no hope to overcome this oppression. But forces are moving in the shadows and nothing is quite what it seems are the hopes and dreams of the Black Knights crushed or were the battles up until now a prelude for greater things yet to come?
- TV-Series, 25 (2006)Code Geass: Lelouch of the RebellionSUNRISE Inc.Action DramaOriginal Work~24minOn August 10th of the year 2010 the Holy Empire of Britannia began a campaign of conquest, its sight set on Japan. Operations were completed in one month, thanks to Britannia's deployment of new mobile humanoid armor vehicles dubbed Knightmare Frames. Japan's right and identity were stripped away, the once proud Nation, now known as Aera 11. Its citizens, Elevens, are forced to scratch out a living while the Britannians aristocrats live comfortably within their settlements. Pockets of resistance appear throughout Area 11, working towards independence for Japan. Lelouch, an exiled Imperial Prince of Britannia posing as a student, finds himself in the heart of the ongoing conflict for the island nation. Trough a chance meeting with a mysterious girl named C.C., Lelouch gains his Geass, the power of the king. Now endowed with absolute dominance over any person, Lelouch may now finally realize his goal of bringing down Britannia from within!
- TV-Series, 10 (2019)Attack on Titan Season 3 (Part 2)WIT STUDIO, Inc.Action DramaManga~24minShingeki no Kyojin Season 3 (2019) is the second part of the third season of the anime adaptation to Hajime Isayama’s manga of the same name and seamlessly continues its prequel. After Hanji failed to analyse the Titan Serum, Erwin decided to entrust Levi with the serum and risk administering it to someone who really needs it. With their plan to reconquer Wall Maria from the Titans, this could come to pass sooner than the scouts would like. The tensions within the squad rise and the emotions lie fallow … So during dinner on the eve of the operation there are more than a few arguments between the members. But the cheering and encouragement from the inhabitants of Trost District the next morning once again awakens the honour and resolve of the Scout Squad, while Berthold and Reiner stand guard on Wall Maria. What will happen with Eren, Mikasa, and Armin, and what about the two corpses that cause a violent conflict between Eren, Mikasa, and Levi …?
- TV-Series, 51 (2015)Gintama (Episodes 266-316)BANDAI NAMCO Pictures Inc.Nonsense-ComedyManga~24min
- TV-Series, 13 (2012)Gintama (Episodes 253-265)SUNRISE Inc.Nonsense-ComedyManga~24minSakata Gintoki, Kagura, and Shinpachi Shimura continue to scrape a living as freelance jack-of-all-trades at Edo while amidst the several odd humans and aliens that inhabit the peculiar metropolis.
- TV-Series, 12 (2017)Gintama (Episodes 317-328)BANDAI NAMCO Pictures Inc.Nonsense-ComedyManga~24min
- TV-Series, 51 (2011)Gintama (Episodes 202-252)SUNRISE Inc.Nonsense-ComedyManga~25minAfter a break of one year everyone at odd jobs changed. Gintoki became a true hero while Kagura matured to a true beauty. Only Shinpachi seems to be left out. Unable to get used to his changed environment he tries to find a fitting place to stay just to end up with the Shinsengumi. But they weren't left out. Hijikata is now a sissy while Yamazaki mutated to an anpan-addicted bad ass. But it seems there's a dark secret behind all the changes. Can Shimpanchi and Hijikata solve the mystery and change everything back to how it was?
- TV-Series, 26 (2019)Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaibaufotable, Inc.Action DramaManga~24minThe legend of a man-eating demon that haunts woods has been around for ages. As a result, the locals no longer dare go out at night. Legend has it that Demon Slayers are wandering the land to hunt down such bloodthirsty demons. For young Tanjirou these legends that he thought nothing but fairy tales to keep children from going out at night soon become cruel reality … Ever since his father's death, Tanjirou has dedicated himself to keeping his family alive and safe. Despite their harsh lives, they have managed to be happy so far, but this comforting warmth of bliss is gruesomely destroyed when Tanjirou finds his family slaughtered … by one of those fairy-tale monsters: a demon! Only his sister Nezuko has survived, but she has turned into a demon herself. Surprisingly, Nezuko still shows signs of human emotions and thought. Thus, Tanjirou sets out to become a Demon Slayer himself in order to keep his sister safe and to find a way to turn her back into a human …!
- TV-Series, 148 (2011)Hunter x Hunter (2011)MADHOUSE Inc.Fighting-ShounenManga~24minGon Freecss' father abandoned him as a baby in order to become a Hunter, an elite class with a license to go anywhere or do almost anything. Now 12 years old, Gon wishes to follow in his father's footsteps and become a great Hunter. While Gon faces the unexpected challenges the Hunter Examination throws at him, he makes friends with three other candidates: Kurapika, Leorio, and Killua.
- TV-Series, 25 (2018)My Hero Academia Season 3BONES Inc.Action ComedyManga~24min
- Movie, 1 (2013)Gekijouban Gintama Kanketsuhen: Yorozuya yo Eien NareSUNRISE Inc.Action ComedyManga~110minWhile watching a movie, Gintoki comes upon a "movie thief," a figure in Japanese culture often depicted as a man with a video camera as a head. After scolding the movie thief for his actions, he finds himself warped into another world via the camera lens. In this world, 5 years have passed, and not only has the land of Edo changed into an apocalyptic wasteland, but Kagura has changed into a beautiful woman with no Chinese speech pattern, Shinpachi has turned into a cool samurai who is not a tsukkomi anymore, and the Gintoki of this time has gone missing, though he is assumed to be dead. Gintoki is determined to find out the truth of the deadly sickness that is ravaging Edo, and also to understand the feelings of Kagura and Shinpachi, who have been trying to deal with their leader's disappearance.
- TV-Series, 26 (2009)Hajime no Ippo: The Fighting! - New ChallengerMADHOUSE Inc.GanbatteManga~25minIn spite of his title Ippo still fells not strong enough. In order to gain this strength he tries to set himself new aims. In the beginning this endeavour isn't easy at all, while the events around him keep getting on. Besides his title fight for the world championship, he awaits the battle with Eiji Date, who challenges the mexican champion after seven years. Can Ippo overcome his weaknesses and defend his title to reach the top of the boxing world?
- TV-Series, 25 (2013)Attack on TitanWIT STUDIO, Inc.Action DramaManga~24minSeveral hundred years ago, mankind was nearly wiped out by the titans. The aggressive giants are much taller and – physically – stronger than humans, however less intelligent. Furthermore, it seems that they eat humans just for fun. Only few people survived these attacks because they entrenched themselves behind tremendous walls. The city was safe from titans for about 100 years. Nevertheless, the adolescent Eren Yeager and his foster-sister Mikasa Ackerman have to watch how the city walls are destroyed by an incredibly big titan. As a result, many small titans are able to enter the city and wreak havoc. To make matters worse, Eren has to witness the death of his mother who is eaten by a titan. Henceforth, he is hellbent on vengeance..
- TV-Series, 12 (2019)The Promised NeverlandCloverWorksHorrorManga~23min
- TV-Series, 12 (2015)One Punch ManMADHOUSE Inc.Action ComedyManga~24minOne-Punch Man is a super hero who has trained so hard that his hair has fallen out, and who can overcome any enemy with one punch. However, because he is so strong, he has become bored and frustrated with winning all his battles so easily. (from manga)
- TV-Series, 75 (2000)Fighting SpiritMADHOUSE Inc.GanbatteManga~24minIppo Makunouchi's gentle spirit and lack of confidence make him an easy target for the bullies at his high school who regularly beat him up. Then, he's rescued from a beating by Takamura, a larger-than-life professional boxer who inspires Ippo to learn the art of boxing. After passing one of Takamura's outrageous tests, Ippo attempts to join the Kamogawa Boxing Club, but Chief Kamogawa refuses to believe Ippo has a fighter's spirit and requires Ippo to spar with Miyata, an extraordinarily talented and skilled boxer. Can Ippo even survive the first round?!
- TV-Series, 25 (2017)My Hero Academia Season 2BONES Inc.Action ComedyManga~24min
- TV-Series, 25 (2019)My Hero Academia Season 4BONES Inc.Action ComedyManga~24minMy Hero Academia enters its fourth round and continues the story of Deku, Shouto, Katsuki, and the rest of the young hero crew. After the bitter battle between All Might and All for One, life goes on, but with the official and public end of All Might’s hero career, the future is uncertain and without the “Symbol of Peace”, fear slowly creeps into people’s hearts. Thus it is necessary to swiftly find a new number 1 and train a generation of young heroes who will one day be able to take over the tasks of their predecessors. All Mights last words, too, are still ringing in everyone’s head—“Now it’s your turn!” To whom was the hero referring then? Endeavour? Deku? Or perhaps each and every young and aspiring hero? The media also deal with this question and so Deku’s class at UA gets a surprise visit from a reporter who wants to get to the bottom of it! Which of them is All Might’s successor?! While Deku and his friends have to deal with the media, their training, internships, and the expectations of the world, something is stirring in the shadows … Not only the League of Villains under Tomura Shigaraki, but also the Mafia smells their chance after the fall of All Might …!
- TV-Series, 12 (2018)Attack on Titan Season 3WIT STUDIO, Inc.Action DramaManga~24min
- Movie, 1 (2009)Evangelion: 2.22 - You Can (Not) AdvanceStudio KharaAction DramaOriginal Work~108minNew Pilots, New Evas, New Angels The landmark anime Evangelion evolves, reaching new heights of intensity in the new feature film: Evangelion 2.22. In this explosive new story, brutal action and primal emotion clash as a group of young pilots maneuver their towering, cyborg Eva Units into combat against a deadly and disturbing enemy. In the battle to prevent the apocalyptic Third Impact, Shinji and Rei were forced to carry humanity's hopes on their shoulders. Now, as the onslaught of the bizarre, monstrous Angels escalates, they find their burden shared by two new Eva pilots, the fiery Asuka and the mysterious Mari. In this thrilling new experience for fans of giant robot destruction, the young pilots fight desperately to save mankind and struggle to save themselves.
- Movie, 1 (1997)Princess MononokeStudio GhibliAdventureOriginal Work~133minYoung Ashitaka receives a fatal infection after a demonic wild boar attacks his northern village. Seeking a cure, he sets out to locate the deer-like god Shishigami. Along the way, he sees the rape of the Earth by a mining village. The constant plundering by the village has brought the wrath of the Wolf God, Moro, who attacks the village along with San, a human who was raised by the wolf god. She communicates with the nature spirits.
- TV-Series, 13 (2020)Re:ZERO - Starting Life in Another World: Director’s CutWhite FoxDramaLight Novel~51min
- TV-Series, 12 (2017)Attack on Titan Season 2WIT STUDIO, Inc.Action DramaManga~24min
- TV-Series, 25 (2013)Hajime no Ippo: The Fighting!MAPPA Co., Ltd., MADHOUSE Inc.GanbatteManga~24minIppo continues to defend his Japanese Featherweight title from an ever stronger pool of challengers. Meanwhile, Takamura challenges for his second WBC title in the middleweight class, and Aoki challenges for the Japanese Lightweight title and Coach Kamogawa and Nekota reminisce about their days as prizefighters after WWII.
- TV-Series, 25 (2018)The Rising of the Shield HeroKinema Citrus Co., Ltd.AdventureLight Novel~25min
- OVA, 4 (1999)Rurouni Kenshin: Trust & BetrayalStudio DEEN Co., Ltd.DramaManga~29minNineteenth century Japan: a land torn by rebellion and civil warfare; small bands of soldiers roam the land, seeking to overthrow the tyrannical Tokugawa Shogunate. Enter the young orphan Kenshin, trained as a fighter by the master swordsman Hiko. Kenshin's desire for peace is at odds with his brutal life, and the tension seems unreconcilable until he meets a mysterious woman named Tomoe. The enigmatic Tomoe's actions may show Kenshin that another life can exist for him, or may instead conceal a destructive secret. Samurai X: Trust & Betrayal Director's Cut follows the progress of the rebellion against the Shogunate and the complex evolution of Kenshin's and Tomoe's involvement, and reveals how Kenshin received the distinctive cross-shaped facial scar that gives the film its name.
- TV-Series, 24 (2019)Vinland SagaWIT STUDIO, Inc.AdventureManga~25minVinland Saga, the anime adaptation of Makoto Yukimura's bestselling manga of the same name, takes us into the world of Thorfinn. Thorfinn is a young and extremely talented Viking warrior who has been able to assert himself in Askeladd's army several times. But Thorfinn's heart does not beat for looting and raiding, and instead burns with the fire of vengeance. It was none other than Askeladd himself who robbed Thorfinn of his father and now exploits the boy as part of his Viking gang. In order to finally take revenge for the murder of his father, he wants to defeat Askeladd in an honourable duel, but the young Viking must first earn the right to a duel with Askeladd ... In order to do so, he must perform various deeds for Askeladd—such as sabotage or the killing of enemy generals. Will Thorfinn be able to take revenge on Askeladd and what will become of him then? Will he stay with his old squad or set off into new, undreamt-of vastness to find the legendary land of which his idol Leif Ericson always spoke—a land to the west without war or slavery: Vinland!
- TV-Series, 13 (2017)Made in AbyssKinema Citrus Co., Ltd.AdventureManga~24min
- Movie, 1 (2008)The Garden of Sinners: Paradox Paradigmufotable, Inc.DramaLight Novel~114minShiki meets a boy named Tomoe Enjou, a runaway who claims to be a murderer. Shiki allows Tomoe to use her apartment as his hideout. And from that day onward, their strange cohabitation begins. But then one day, Tomoe sees his mother whom he's sure he's killed. Shiki and Tomoe head for the Enjou residence in the Ogawa Complex where the two see Tomoe's parents alive! There Shiki encounters a mage named Souren Araya and finds that he is the mastermind behind all of the incidents involving her up to then. Shiki finds herself trapped within spirals of paradox. And this is only the beginning of a vicious plot by Souren Araya, the powerful sorcerer and archrival of Touko. The fifth movie in chronological timeline.
- TV-Series, 24 (2014)Parasyte: The MaximMADHOUSE Inc.Action DramaManga~23minShinichi Izumi is a normal high school boy whose right hand has become infected with an alien parasite that names itself Migi (Jap. for "right"). Migi is the first parasite to develop a symbiotic relationship with its host, as he and Shinichi slowly develop a grudging friendship. Migi isn't the only Parasite on earth, however, and as cases of Parasites killing humans begin to emerge, humans seek to kill off Parasites. Shinichi and Migi find themselves caught in between these two sides of the struggle over planet Earth.
- TV-Series, 24 (2018)That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime8bitAdventureLight Novel~24min
- TV-Series, 12 (2018)Gintama (Episodes 342-353)BANDAI NAMCO Pictures Inc.Nonsense-ComedyManga~24min
- TV-Series, 14 (2018)Gintama (Episodes 354-367)BANDAI NAMCO Pictures Inc.Nonsense-ComedyManga~24min
- Movie, 1 (2009)The Garden of Sinners: ...Not Nothing Heart (Murder Speculation Part B)ufotable, Inc.DramaLight Novel~120minShiki awakes from her coma and starts to live a new life. Meanwhile, a series of murders are occurring after four years of silence. “Who is the murderer?” The incidents remind her of a murderous impulse hidden inside her soul and “SHIKI”, her lost alternate persona. While Shiki searches for a suspect, Mikiya also starts an investigation of his own to prove Shiki is innocent. As he follows a lead of a drug dealer, Mikiya comes across Rio Shirazumi, who was a senior at his high school. Mikiya finds out that Rio is the one who sells the drug called “blood chip” and tries to convince him to stop, but he is instead harmed by Rio. The seventh movie in chronological timeline.
- Movie, 1 (2019)Saga of Tanya the Evil: The MovieNUTActionLight Novel~101min
- TV-Series, 24 (2019)Dr. StoneTMS Entertainment Co., Ltd.AdventureManga~24minIn Dr. Stone, the anime adaptation to Riichirou Inagaki’s manga of the same name, we meet the boy Taiju Ooki. Taiju has been in love with his classmate Yuzuriha Ogawa for years and today is the day when he finally confesses his love to her! So after he got a last pep talk from his best friend, the leader of the science club, Senkuu Ishigami, it’s on. He and Yuzuriha are alone at the old camphor tree on the school grounds and while the other members of the science club are betting various amounts on Taiju being rejected, he notices a dazzling bright light on the horizon … He throws himself protectively before his beloved, but alas in vain. He, Yuzuriha, Senkuu, and the rest of the world are being petrified by this bright light … October 5th, 5738: Taiju, whose consciousness has spent over 3000 years thinking about Yuzuriha and his feelings for her, manages to escape his stone prison. Now he finds himself in a world of statues; myriad of them overgrown and destroyed. Nature took back what people took from it … But giving up is out of the question for Taiju! His beloved Yuzuriha is still safe with the old camphor tree and when he sees his best friend Senkuu again, who has been alive for months, the two decide to bring human civilization back to life—with the power of science!
- TV-Series, 1000 (1999)One PieceToei Animation Co., Ltd.Fighting-ShounenManga~24minAs a child, Monkey D. Luffy dreamed of becoming King of the Pirates. But his life changed when he accidentally ate the Gum-Gum Fruit, an enchanted Devil Fruit that gave him the ability to stretch like rubber. Its only drawback? He'll never be able to swim again--a serious handicap for an aspiring sea dog! Years later, Luffy sets off on his quest to find the "One Piece," said to be the greatest treasure in the world...
- TV-Series, 12 (2006)Black Lagoon: The Second BarrageMADHOUSE Inc.ActionManga~24minA recent string of murders is the talk of the town. Not that murder is anything unusual, but the twin killers are targeting Hotel Moscow! The delicate balance of power held by the mafia leaders crumbles as the sickening slaughter escalates into a full-blown war of attrition. No quarter is given and none asked for as Balalaika and her soldiers are forced to recall a time when their deadliest enemies were children named Hansel and Gretel.
- TV-Series, 13 (2004)Elfen LiedCommonsense Inc., Studio Guts Co., Ltd.Action DramaManga~25minLucy, a beautiful young mutant, is bred by the government to be the ultimate weapon. Armed with unfathomable powers, she escapes her handlers, but loses her memory in the process. Fortunately, our young waif is taken in by two well-meaning students. Now, with government killers on her trail, the disposition of a five year old, and a hair trigger for ultraviolence, Lucy and her young friends must unravel the dark secret of her legacy before it’s too late.