- Main genres
- Subsidiary Genres
Title starts with
- Adapted From
- Target Group
- Country of Origin
Search for Releases within a Language Region
- Language Region
- Release Window
- Number of Episodes
- Average duration (in minutes)
Slice of Life Drama
If several main genres were selected, only results containing at least one of these main genres will be shown.
Slice of Life
If several subsidiary genres were selected, only results containing all of these subsidiary genres will be shown.
- TV-Series, 21 (1988)Topo GigioNippon Animation Co., Ltd.Adventure~30min
- TV-Series, 132 (1974)Jungle TalesTatsunoko Production Co., Ltd.AdventureOriginal Work~5min
- Movie, 1 (1997)Elmer no BoukenAubecAdventure~98min
- Music Video, 1 (2004)damboAdventureOriginal Work~6min
- TV-Series, 195 (1972)The Wacky World of Tic & TacTatsunoko Production Co., Ltd.ComedyOriginal Work~5min
- Movie, 1 (1929)Issunboushi no ShusseAdventure~1min
- TV-Series, 91 (1970)Honeybee HutchTatsunoko Production Co., Ltd.AdventureOriginal Work~25minAfter his homeland is destroyed by a large swarm of wasps, Hutch, the Honeybee ventures into the world. He goes to search for his mother, the queen bee, from whom he was separated during the disaster. Through his wandering, Hutch grows to be strong and brave as he observes the lives and deaths of numerous other insects. © Tatsunoko Production
- Movie, 1 (1931)Urashima Tarou (1931)AdventureOriginal Work~1min
- OVA, 2 (1997)Magic Woman MHentaiManga~29minThe description has been hidden due to your visibility settings for explicit contents.
- Movie, 1 (1930)Dekobo the Big Head's Road TripAdventureOriginal Work~1min
- TV-Series, 130 (1985)Bumpety BooNippon Animation Co., Ltd.AdventureOriginal Work~10minBombo is a talking car, innocent in many ways, Bombo searches for her mother throughout many adventures and dangers, battling villians and stopping thieves while discovering that she may not be the only talking car of her kind in the world.
- Web, 8 (2003)Vie DurantRadix Ace Entertainment Co., Ltd., Marine Entertainment Inc.?~8min
- TV-Series, 52 (2004)Duell Masters! (Episodes 53-65)Studio Hibari Co., Ltd.GanbatteManga~20min
- Movie, 1 (1935)Ta-chan no Kaitei RyokouAdventure~1min
- TV-Series, 26 (1993)Tanoshii Willow TownE&G Films Co., Ltd.Adventure~25min
- TV-Series, 12 (2007)Zero Duel MastersNippon Animedia Co., Ltd.GanbatteManga~12min
- TV-Series, 50 (1999)Barbapapa Sekai o MawaruPierrot Co., Ltd.AdventureNovel~5min
- TV-Series, 52 (2004)BedamanNippon Animedia Co., Ltd.AdventureOther~25minRaised by cats until he was five, Yamato Delgato's only dream was to play B'Daman-the official sport of the B'DaWorld. However, his dream comes true when he's chosen to wield the most powerful B'Daman ever; the legendary Cobalt Blade. Only he has skills to harness its power. This is his journey into the world of B'Daman as he learns valuable lessons and also tries to save the B'DaWorld from the evil clutches of the Shadow Alliance.