- Main genres
- Subsidiary Genres
Title starts with
- Adapted From
- Target Group
- Country of Origin
Search for Releases within a Language Region
- Language Region
- Release Window
- Format: yyyy-mm-dd
- Number of Episodes
Slice of Life Drama
If several main genres were selected, only results containing at least one of these main genres will be shown.
Slice of Life
If several subsidiary genres were selected, only results containing all of these subsidiary genres will be shown.
- TV-Series, 12 (2018)Attack on Titan Season 3WIT STUDIO, Inc.#1Action DramaManga~24min
- TV-Series, 24 (2018)The Seven Deadly Sins: Revival of The CommandmentsA-1 Pictures Inc.#2AdventureManga~24min
- TV-Series, 12 (2018)How Not to Summon a Demon LordAJIADO CO.,LTD.#3AdventureLight Novel~24min
- TV-Series, 25 (2018)My Hero Academia Season 3BONES Inc.#4Action ComedyManga~24min
- TV-Series, 13 (2018)Overlord IIIMADHOUSE Inc.#5ActionLight Novel~24minThe anime adaptation of the light novel Overlord starts into its third season and nothing much has changed: Momonga is still chasing his goal of ruling over all of Yggdrasil and his plan is progressing slowly but steadily. After unifying the lizard clans under Zaryus and then subjugating them, he—under the guise of the Adventurer Momon—and a few of his fellow Ainz Ooal Gown members infiltrated the royal capital of Re-Estize. After the fierce battle was over, it is now time for the members of the guild to take a break, but how do you get these overly loyal and hard-working creatures to take it easy for a while and relax? Well … You order them to! But even in this serene time, one cannot lose sight of the real goal and so the various members of Ainz Ooal Gown train and prepare for the various battles and trials to come, because no matter how successful they might have been so far, a new enemy may always appear out of nowhere …
- TV-Series, 13 (2018)Cells at Work!David Production Inc.#6ComedyManga~24minThe human body is a busy place! With 37 trilion cells in it, every day is bustling. The story follows a red blood cell without a sense of direction, who always gets lost on the way to deliver her packages and a serious white blood cell, whose main task is murdering invading germs. They meet many more cells during their daily work; among them the cute platelets, that are working hard to close scrape wounds resembling an abyss and raising everyone’s morale with their cheers.
- TV-Series, 13 (2012)KGoHands#7ActionOriginal Work~24minAshinaka High School is known for its unique setting: the entire campus is built on an island. Yashiro Isana, aka Shiro, is having lunch with a cat on one of the school rooftops. After his lunch break, Shiro goes on an errand for his classmate Kukuri to prepare for their upcoming school festival, only to be chased by some intimidating-looking men.
- Bonus, 1 (2018)Violet Evergarden: SpecialKyoto Animation Co., Ltd.#8DramaLight Novel~34min
- TV-Series, 23 (2018)Steins;Gate 0White Fox#9ThrillerVisual Novel~24min
- TV-Series, 12 (2015)One-Punch ManMADHOUSE Inc.#10Action ComedyManga~24minOne-Punch Man is a super hero who has trained so hard that his hair has fallen out, and who can overcome any enemy with one punch. However, because he is so strong, he has become bored and frustrated with winning all his battles so easily. (from manga)
- TV-Series, 12 (2018)High School DxD HeroPassione Co., Ltd.#11Action ComedyLight Novel~24min
- TV-Series, 12 (2015)School-Live!Lerche#12HorrorManga~25minFour girls decide to stay over at school: the energetic Yuki Takeya, the shovel-loving Kurumi, the center of the group Yūri who brings everyone together, and the spacey school adviser Megu. However, through mysterious circumstances, the girls find themselves the final survivors in a zombie attack, and continue to live at the school.
- Movie, 1 (2015)Psycho-Pass: The MovieProduction I.G., Inc.#13Crime~113min
- Movie, 1 (2016)A Silent VoiceKyoto Animation Co., Ltd.#14Sentimental DramaManga~129minA deaf elementary school girl, Shoko Nishimiya, upon transferring, meets a boy named Shoya Ishida in her new class. Shoya, who is not deaf, leads the class in bullying Shoko, because she is deaf. As the bullying continues, the class starts to bully Shoya for bullying Shoko. After graduating from elementary school, Shoko and Shoya do not speak to each other… until later, when Shoya, tormented over his past, decides he must see Shoko once more. Shoya wants to make amends for what he did in elementary school and be Shoko's friend. (from manga)
- TV-Series, 24 (2018)Darling in the FranxxTrigger Inc., A-1 Pictures Inc.#15Action DramaOriginal Work~24minDreaming … dreaming to someday soar free, knowing full well, that the free sky is forever barred to them. In a distant future, after Earth has been devastated and most civilisation ceased to exist, the remaining humans built a moving fortress city called “Plantation” in order to survive and keep some civilisation intact. The children of the “Plantation” live in a pilot training facility best known as the “bird cage.” Not knowing the outside world or the free sky, they are trained for only one purpose: to fight the mysterious enemy that reduced humanity to this miserable state. Learning to pilot what is known as “Franxx” and being trained to fight an enemy they have never even seen, the children believe that only piloting the “Franxx” can prove their existence. Hiro—code number 016—was once hailed a child prodigy, but when he fell behind and wasn’t able to ride a “Franxx,” his existence had lost all meaning. After all … if you can’t pilot a “Franxx,” you might as well not exist at all. One day, however, a mysterious girl called Zero Two appears before him with two lustrous horns rising from her head. A familiar smile flickering across her lips, as she calls out to him: “I found you, my darling.”
- Movie, 1 (2016)Your Name.CoMix Wave Films#16Sentimental DramaOriginal Work~107minMitsuha and Taki are total strangers living completely different lives. But when Mitsuha makes a wish to leave her mountain town for the bustling city of Tokyo, they become connected in a bizarre way. She dreams she is a boy living in Tokyo while Taki dreams he is a girl from a rural town he’s never visited. What does their newfound connection mean? And how will it bring them together? Find out in the latest film from the acclaimed auteur Makoto Shinkai.
- TV-Series, 11 (2018)Wotakoi: Love is Hard for OtakuA-1 Pictures Inc.#17Romantic ComedyManga~23min
- Movie, 1 (2013)The Garden of WordsCoMix Wave Films#18RomanceOriginal Work~46minWhen Takao, a young high school student who dreams of becoming a shoe designer, decides to skip school one day in favor of sketching in a rainy garden, he has no idea how much his life will change when he encounters Yukino. Older but perhaps not as much wiser, she seems adrift in the world. Despite the difference in their ages, they strike up an unusual relationship that unexpectedly continues and evolves, with random meetings in the same garden on each rainy day. But the rainy season is coming to a close, and there are so many things still left unsaid and undone between them. Will there be time left for Takao to put his feelings into actions and words? Between the raindrops, between the calms in the storm, what will blossom?
- TV-Series, 13 (2017)A Place Further Than the UniverseMADHOUSE Inc.#19AdventureOriginal Work~24min
- TV-Series, 12 (2016)DriftersHoods Entertainment Inc.#20ActionManga~24min
- TV-Series, 12 (2016)Undefeated Bahamut ChronicleLerche#21ActionLight Novel~25minLux is a former prince of an empire named Arcadia that was overthrown via a rebellion five years earlier. Lux accidentally trespasses in a female dormitory's bathing area, sees the kingdom's new princess Lisesharte naked, and incurs her wrath. Lisesharte then challenges Lux to a Drag-Ride duel. Drag-Rides are ancient armored mechanical weapons that have been excavated from ruins all around the world. Lux used to be called the strongest Drag-Knight, but now he's known as the "undefeated weakest" Drag-Knight because he will absolutely not attack in battle. After his duel with Lisesharte, Lux ends up attending the female-only academy that trains royals to be Drag-Knights.
- TV-Series, 22 (2015)Assassination ClassroomLerche#22Action ComedyManga~23minOne day, the moon exploded, leaving it in a perpetual crescent-moon shape. The creature who claims responsibility for the destruction also claims it will destroy the world in March of next year. With powers beyond human comprehension, no military can stand against it. Yet, for some reason, it chooses to take up occupancy as a teacher in the worst class of Kunugigaoka Middle School. The fate of the world rests in the hands of its students, as they have until graduation to figure out how to murder their teacher and collect ten billion yen for saving the world.
- Movie, 1 (2017)No Game, No Life ZeroMADHOUSE Inc.#23Action DramaLight Novel~106minSix thousand years before Sora and Shiro were even a blink in the history of Disboard, war consumed the land, tearing apart the heavens, destroying stars, and even threatening to wipe out the human race. Amid the chaos and destruction, a young man named Riku leads humanity toward the tomorrow his heart believed in. One day, in the ruins of an Elf city, he meets Shuvi, a female exiled “Ex-machina” android who asks him to teach her what it means to have a human heart.
- TV-Series, 12 (2018)Food Wars! The Third Plate (Totsuki Train-Arc)J.C.STAFF#24GanbatteManga~24min
- TV-Series, 24 (2018)The Disastrous Life of Saiki K. Season 2J.C.STAFF, EGG FIRM#25ComedyManga~24min
- TV-Series, 4 (2016)The Seven Deadly Sins: Signs of Holy WarA-1 Pictures Inc.#26Action ComedyManga~24min
- Movie, 1 (2018)Gekijouban Nanatsu no Taizai: Tenkuu no TorawarebitoA-1 Pictures Inc.#27Action ComedyManga~99min
- TV-Series, 13 (2016)Love Live! Sunshine!!SUNRISE Inc.#28GanbatteOriginal Work~24min
- Movie, 1 (2014)Expelled From ParadiseGraphinica, Inc.#29Action DramaOriginal Work~103minMost of humanity has evolved into an existence where each being is turned into data that composes their personalities living inside Deva, an utopian society which governs its individuals through a virtual reality interface in a base above earth´s atmosphere. The continuous interference of a hacker from planet Earth called Frontier Setter is seen as threat and Deva sends security agent Angela Balzac to deal with it. She will have the assistance of Dingo, a terrestrian agent who refused to join Deva.
- TV-Series, 24 (2014)ShirobakoP.A. Works Co., Ltd.#30ComedyOriginal Work~25minA "shirobako" refers to the white box into which a finalized tape of a film is put, full of the effort of everyone who worked on it. Five girls have their eyes set on getting in a white box as they try to find success in the anime industry through writing, production, and voice acting.
- Movie, 1 (2014)K: Missing KingsGoHands#31ActionOriginal Work~75minIn the aftermath of the loss of the Silver and Red Kings, Kuroh and Neko continues to look for Shiro, whom they believe is still alive. Meanwhile, HOMRA members have dispersed, leaving Yata and Rikio to take care of what's left along with Anna, whose powers became unstable. As the Green Clan makes their appearance and kidnaps Anna, the remaining members of Silver and Red Clans unite to save her and to hopefully discover the outcome of having lost their Missing Kings.
- TV-Series, 13 (2010)Angel Beats!P.A. Works Co., Ltd.#32Sentimental DramaOriginal Work~25minIt sucks being dead. It sucks even more to be trapped in a surreal afterlife where you're caught between the living and the dead - where a mysterious, violent Angel is trying to pull you over to... somewhere. What do you do? Well, if you're this group of rough-and-tumble teens, you grab every weapon you can get your hands on and give Heaven hell!
- Movie, 1 (2003)InuYasha The Movie 3: Swords of an Honorable RulerSUNRISE Inc.#33Fighting-ShounenManga~99minBlurb: Many years ago, the Great Dog Demon wielded the Three Swords of the Fang. Upon his death, he bequeathed a sword to each of his sons, Inuyasha and Sesshomaru, leaving the third sword, the wrath-filled Sounga, locked away forever. Now that the Sounga’s power has been awakened, these two battling brothers must put away their sibling rivalry and face off against a force that spells doom for all mankind!
- Movie, 1 (2004)InuYasha The Movie 4: Fire on the Mystic IslandSUNRISE Inc.#34Fighting-ShounenManga~88minWithin the dark recesses of Horai Island, a group of half-demons lives under the demonic rule of the Four War Gods. Escaping with barely a shred of hope, Ai, the youngest of the half-demons, returns to the island with Inuyasha, who must face not only the Four War Gods, but the past he left behind on the island fifty years ago.
- TV-Series, 12 (2018)Forest of PianoFukushima Gainax#35DramaManga~25min
- TV-Series, 25 (2015)Haikyu!! 2nd SeasonProduction I.G., Inc.#36GanbatteManga~24min
- TV-Series, 10 (2016)Haikyu!! 3rd SeasonProduction I.G., Inc.#37GanbatteManga~24min
- TV-Series, 12 (2017)TsugumomoZERO-G, Inc.#38Action ComedyManga~24min
- TV-Series, 10 (2017)KonoSuba: God's blessing on this wonderful world! 2Studio DEEN Co., Ltd.#39AdventureLight Novel~24min
- TV-Special, 1 (2014)Sword Art Online II: DebriefingA-1 Pictures Inc.#40AdventureLight Novel~24min