- Main genres
- Subsidiary Genres
Title starts with
- Adapted From
- Target Group
- Country of Origin
Search for Releases within a Language Region
- Language Region
- Release Window
- Format: yyyy-mm-dd
- Number of Episodes
Slice of Life Drama
If several main genres were selected, only results containing at least one of these main genres will be shown.
Slice of Life
If several subsidiary genres were selected, only results containing all of these subsidiary genres will be shown.
- TV-Series, 12 (2018)Tokyo Ghoul :rePierrot Co., Ltd.#1HorrorManga~24min
- Movie, 1 (2017)No Game, No Life ZeroMADHOUSE Inc.#2Action DramaLight Novel~106minSix thousand years before Sora and Shiro were even a blink in the history of Disboard, war consumed the land, tearing apart the heavens, destroying stars, and even threatening to wipe out the human race. Amid the chaos and destruction, a young man named Riku leads humanity toward the tomorrow his heart believed in. One day, in the ruins of an Elf city, he meets Shuvi, a female exiled “Ex-machina” android who asks him to teach her what it means to have a human heart.
- TV-Series, 11 (2018)Wotakoi: Love is Hard for OtakuA-1 Pictures Inc.#3Romantic ComedyManga~23min
- TV-Series, 12 (2018)Hinamatsurifeel.#4ComedyManga~24min
- TV-Series, 12 (2018)Comic GirlsNexus#5ComedyManga~24min
- TV-Series, 24 (2018)Record of Grancrest WarA-1 Pictures Inc.#6AdventureLight Novel~24min
- Movie, 1 (2016)Your Name.CoMix Wave Films#7Sentimental DramaOriginal Work~110minMitsuha and Taki are total strangers living completely different lives. But when Mitsuha makes a wish to leave her mountain town for the bustling city of Tokyo, they become connected in a bizarre way. She dreams she is a boy living in Tokyo while Taki dreams he is a girl from a rural town he’s never visited. What does their newfound connection mean? And how will it bring them together? Find out in the latest film from the acclaimed auteur Makoto Shinkai.
- TV-Series, 13 (2018)Violet EvergardenKyoto Animation Co., Ltd.#8DramaLight Novel~24min
- TV-Series, 12 (2018)Magical Girl Siteproduction dóA#9HorrorManga~24min
- TV-Series, 12 (2018)Food Wars! The Third Plate (Totsuki Train-Arc)J.C.STAFF#10GanbatteManga~24min
- TV-Series, 12 (2018)Love To-Lie-AngleStudio Lings, Inc., Creators in Pack#11ComedyManga~4min
- TV-Series, 13 (2018)Umamusume: Pretty DerbyP.A. Works Co., Ltd.#12GanbatteVideo Game~24min
- TV-Series, 12 (2018)Real GirlHoods Entertainment Inc.#13Romantic ComedyManga~23min
- Movie, 1 (2016)A Silent VoiceKyoto Animation Co., Ltd.#14Sentimental DramaManga~129minA deaf elementary school girl, Shoko Nishimiya, upon transferring, meets a boy named Shoya Ishida in her new class. Shoya, who is not deaf, leads the class in bullying Shoko, because she is deaf. As the bullying continues, the class starts to bully Shoya for bullying Shoko. After graduating from elementary school, Shoko and Shoya do not speak to each other… until later, when Shoya, tormented over his past, decides he must see Shoko once more. Shoya wants to make amends for what he did in elementary school and be Shoko's friend. (from manga)
- TV-Series, 24 (2018)Katana Maidens: Toji no MikoStudio Gokumi#15ActionOriginal Work~24min
- TV-Series, 24 (2017)The Ancient Magus' BrideWIT STUDIO, Inc.#16RomanceManga~24min
- Web, 10 (2018)AggretsukoFanworks Inc.#17ComedyOriginal Work~15min
- TV-Series, 13 (2017)A Place Further Than the UniverseMADHOUSE Inc.#18AdventureOriginal Work~24min
- TV-Series, 12 (2017)Attack on Titan Season 2WIT STUDIO, Inc.#19Action DramaManga~24min
- TV-Series, 12 (2018)CitrusPassione Co., Ltd.#20Romantic DramaManga~24min
- TV-Series, 12 (2018)Laid-Back CampC-Station#21ComedyManga~24min
- OVA, 4 (2018)ReLIFE OVATMS Entertainment Co., Ltd.#22Slice of Life DramaManga~24min
- TV-Series, 10 (2015)The Testament of Sister New Devil BURSTProduction IMS Co., Ltd.#23ActionLight Novel~25min
- TV-Series, 12 (2018)Magical Girl OrePierrot Plus Co., Ltd.#24ComedyManga~24min
- TV-Series, 12 (2018)Amanchu! AdvanceJ.C.STAFF#25Slice of Life DramaManga~24min
- TV-Series, 12 (2017)Children of the WhalesJ.C.STAFF#26DramaManga~24min
- TV-Series, 25 (2013)Magi: The Kingdom of MagicA-1 Pictures Inc.#27AdventureManga~25minAladdin, Alibaba, and Morgiana's adventures continue in the magical Kingdom of Magnostadt, a country ruled by magicians, and the Reim Empire, which is protected by the Magi Scheherazade.
- TV-Series, 12 (2017)Blend-SA-1 Pictures Inc.#28ComedyManga~24min
- TV-Series, 12 (2017)Classroom of the EliteLerche#29DramaLight Novel~24min
- TV-Series, 12 (2015)Chivalry of a Failed KnightNexus, SILVER LINK.#30ActionLight Novel~24minMagic Knights are modern magic-users who fight with weapons converted from their souls. Ikki Kurogane goes to a school for these Magic Knights, but he is the "Failed Knight" or "Worst One" who is failing because he has no magical skills. However, one day, he is challenged to a duel by Stella, a foreign princess and the "Number One" student. In this duel, "the loser must be obedient for life."
- TV-Series, 12 (2017)Food Wars! The Third PlateJ.C.STAFF#31GanbatteManga~24min
- TV-Series, 12 (2014)No Game No LifeMADHOUSE Inc.#32AdventureLight Novel~23minGenius gamer siblings (plus being NEET & hikikomori) Sora and Shiro are known as the undefeatable “__” (blank). Their talents and skills are so good they are considered as urban legend. One day, a young boy named Teto appears before them, claiming to be the “God” of another dimension where Sora and Shiro are summoned to, in which no violence is allowed and everything is decided by a game. Of the 16 different races residing in this world, “Humanity” is the weakest. After having the vast majority of their lands captured by the other races and being driven to the brink of extinction, Sora and Shiro challenge these one-of-a-kind battles of the intellectual powers in order to save Humanity.
- TV-Series, 12 (2018)Gintama (Episodes 342-353)BANDAI NAMCO Pictures Inc.#33Nonsense-ComedyManga~24min
- TV-Series, 13 (2014)Amagi Brilliant ParkKyoto Animation Co., Ltd.#34ComedyLight Novel~24minSeiya was forced to accept an invitation to an amusement park by the mysterious and beautiful girl Isuzu. What he didn't know was that she would bring him to the decrepit Amagi Brilliant Park, Japan's most disappointing amusement park. Seiya is introduced to the leader of the Park, the "real princess" Latifah, who suddenly entrusts him with saving the park, which is in danger of shutting down. Amagi Brilliant Park, it turns out, is not just any amusement park, but rather one populated by fairies.
- TV-Series, 500 (2007)Naruto ShippudenPierrot Co., Ltd.#35Fighting-ShounenManga~23minNaruto Uzumaki is back! After two and a half years of training on the road with Jiraiya of the Sannin, Naruto is back in the Village Hidden in the Leaves, and he's ready to show off his new skills. He and Sakura team up to take on their old master Kakashi, who's pretty impressed with their progress. They'll have plenty of opportunity to put it into action when news arrives from the Sand Village that Gaara, Naruto's former rival and now Kazekage of the Sand, has been kidnapped! And the culprits are the very same group who are after Naruto--the Akatsuki!
- TV-Series, 13 (2017)Knight’s & Magic8bit#36ActionLight Novel~25min
- TV-Series, 12 (2014)Trinity SevenSeven Arcs Pictures Ltd.#37Action ComedyManga~24minMain male protagonist Kasuna Arata finds his world turned upside-down one morning when a magical disaster known as a "Breakdown Phenomenon" destroys his hometown and claims the life of his childhood friend. After receiving a Grimoire (book of spells) and a sudden encounter with a Mage sent to destroy him, he decides to join forces and enlists in magical school charged with training magicians to deal with these disasters. Now enrolled and underway with his training, he finds himself butting heads with an organization out to destroy the world, a harem of deadly magicians at his back and his new-found powers threatening to destroy him while the world hangs in the balance.
- TV-Series, 13 (2016)Food Wars! The Second PlateJ.C.STAFF#38GanbatteManga~24min
- TV-Series, 12 (2018)How to Keep a Mummy8bit#39ComedyManga~24min
- TV-Series, 12 (2018)Dagashi Kashi Season 2Tezuka Productions Co., Ltd.#40Nonsense-ComedyManga~12min