- Main genres
- Subsidiary Genres
Title starts with
- Adapted From
- Target Group
- Country of Origin
Search for Releases within a Language Region
- Language Region
- Release Window
- Number of Episodes
- Average duration (in minutes)
Slice of Life Drama
If several main genres were selected, only results containing at least one of these main genres will be shown.
Slice of Life
If several subsidiary genres were selected, only results containing all of these subsidiary genres will be shown.
- TV-Series, 64 (2009)Fullmetal Alchemist: BrotherhoodBONES Inc.#1AdventureManga~25minEdward and Alphonse Elric’s reckless disregard for alchemy’s fundamental laws ripped half of Ed’s limbs from his body and left Al’s soul clinging to a cold suit of armor. To restore what was lost, the brothers scour a war-torn land for the Philosopher’s Stone, a fabled relic which grants the ability to perform alchemy in impossible ways. The Elrics are not alone in their search; the corrupt State Military is eager to harness the artifact’s power. So too are the strange Homunculi and their shadowy creator. The mythical gem lures exotic alchemists from distant kingdoms, scarring some deeply enough to inspire murder. As the Elrics find their course altered by these enemies and allies, their purpose remains unchanged – and their bond unbreakable.
- Movie, 1 (2016)Your Name.CoMix Wave Films Inc.#2Sentimental DramaOriginal Work~107minMitsuha and Taki are total strangers living completely different lives. But when Mitsuha makes a wish to leave her mountain town for the bustling city of Tokyo, they become connected in a bizarre way. She dreams she is a boy living in Tokyo while Taki dreams he is a girl from a rural town he’s never visited. What does their newfound connection mean? And how will it bring them together? Find out in the latest film from the acclaimed auteur Makoto Shinkai.
- TV-Series, 25 (2008)Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion R2SUNRISE Inc.#3Action DramaOriginal Work~24minThe year is now 2018. With Zero dead and the remnants of the Black Knights being swept up by the Britannian forces, a forced state of peace settles over Area 11. The rights of the Elevens remain limited but with no one to lead them and the defeat during the Black Rebellion hanging over them, the Japanese people remain under the boot of Britannian Empire with no hope to overcome this oppression. But forces are moving in the shadows and nothing is quite what it seems are the hopes and dreams of the Black Knights crushed or were the battles up until now a prelude for greater things yet to come?
- TV-Series, 37 (2006)Death NoteMADHOUSE Inc.#4Crime FictionManga~23minLight Yagami is an ace student with great prospects - and he's bored out of his mind. But all that changes when he finds the Death Note, a notebook dropped by a rogue Shinigami death god. Any human whose name is written in the notebook dies, and now Light has vowed to use the power of the Death Note to rid the world of evil. But when criminals begin dropping dead, the authorities send the legendary detective L to track down the killer. With L hot on his heels, will Light lose sight of his noble goal...or his life? Light tests the boundaries of the Death Note's powers as L and the police begin to close in. Luckily Light's father is the head of the Japanese National Police Agency and leaves vital information about the case lying around the house. With access to his father's files, Light can keep one step ahead of the authorities. But who is the strange man following him, and how can Light guard against enemies whose names he doesn't know?
- TV-Series, 10 (2019)Attack on Titan Season 3 (Part 2)WIT STUDIO, Inc.#5Action DramaManga~24minShingeki no Kyojin Season 3 (2019) is the second part of the third season of the anime adaptation to Hajime Isayama’s manga of the same name and seamlessly continues its prequel. After Hanji failed to analyse the Titan Serum, Erwin decided to entrust Levi with the serum and risk administering it to someone who really needs it. With their plan to reconquer Wall Maria from the Titans, this could come to pass sooner than the scouts would like. The tensions within the squad rise and the emotions lie fallow … So during dinner on the eve of the operation there are more than a few arguments between the members. But the cheering and encouragement from the inhabitants of Trost District the next morning once again awakens the honour and resolve of the Scout Squad, while Berthold and Reiner stand guard on Wall Maria. What will happen with Eren, Mikasa, and Armin, and what about the two corpses that cause a violent conflict between Eren, Mikasa, and Levi …?
- TV-Series, 25 (2006)Code Geass: Lelouch of the RebellionSUNRISE Inc.#6Action DramaOriginal Work~24minOn August 10th of the year 2010 the Holy Empire of Britannia began a campaign of conquest, its sight set on Japan. Operations were completed in one month, thanks to Britannia's deployment of new mobile humanoid armor vehicles dubbed Knightmare Frames. Japan's right and identity were stripped away, the once proud Nation, now known as Aera 11. Its citizens, Elevens, are forced to scratch out a living while the Britannians aristocrats live comfortably within their settlements. Pockets of resistance appear throughout Area 11, working towards independence for Japan. Lelouch, an exiled Imperial Prince of Britannia posing as a student, finds himself in the heart of the ongoing conflict for the island nation. Trough a chance meeting with a mysterious girl named C.C., Lelouch gains his Geass, the power of the king. Now endowed with absolute dominance over any person, Lelouch may now finally realize his goal of bringing down Britannia from within!
- TV-Series, 24 (2011)Steins;GateWhite Fox#7ThrillerVisual Novel~24minThe story takes place in Akihabara, Tokyo. Rintarou Okabe, a self-proclaimed mad scientiest, is an eccentric person who heads a Futuristic Gadget Research Laboratory. Together with his friends, Mayuri Shiina and Itaru Hashida, he invents all sorts of things that, in actual fact, often don't have a practical use. Later, he accidently builds a time machine, the Phone Microwave. Contrary to his very own belief, the time machine actually works: From now onwards, he is able to send short mails through time to change the past and, eventually, affect the present. Over the course of the story, Okabe Rintarou admits many other people as new members of his Future Gadget Lab like Kurisu Makise, an extremely intelligent 18-year-old scientist. Soon afterwards, the organisation SERN, that also does research on time travel, becomes aware of Rintarou and his effort to revolutionize the process of travelling through time.
- Movie, 1 (2016)A Silent VoiceKyoto Animation Co., Ltd.#8Sentimental DramaManga~129minA deaf elementary school girl, Shoko Nishimiya, upon transferring, meets a boy named Shoya Ishida in her new class. Shoya, who is not deaf, leads the class in bullying Shoko, because she is deaf. As the bullying continues, the class starts to bully Shoya for bullying Shoko. After graduating from elementary school, Shoko and Shoya do not speak to each other… until later, when Shoya, tormented over his past, decides he must see Shoko once more. Shoya wants to make amends for what he did in elementary school and be Shoko's friend. (from manga)
- TV-Series, 24 (2008)Clannad After StoryKyoto Animation Co., Ltd.#9Sentimental DramaVisual Novel~24minA few months have passed since Tomoya declared his love to Nagisa. Now their relationship is entering a new phase, and neither is quite sure where it will take them. As their friends move on to lives of their own, Tomoya and Nagisa get ready to start a family of their own. But Nagisa's health has always been precarious, and an event that should bring nothing but joy delivers tragedy instead. Now Tomoya must learn to accept the bitter with the sweet and to understand that the most important thing is to hold onto love, no matter what.
- TV-Series, 43 (1999)GTO: Great Teacher OnizukaPierrot Co., Ltd.#10DramaManga~26minEikichi Onizuka is the teacher in every parent's nightmares, which may be the reason so many ninth-graders adore him. Built like a brick sushi bar, the 22-year-old Onizuka is a second-degree black belt in karate, a former biker, a foul-mouthed chain-smoker, and a lecher. But he's fanatically devoted to the idea of being a teacher and cares passionately about his students. Onizuka administers a broadly comic mixture of tough love and Clint Eastwood-style vigilante justice, which is just what's needed. Every student at Holy Forest Middle School seems to be a misfit, a thug, a bully, and/or the product of an unhappy home. Onizuka's actions bring him into conflict with parents, rival teachers, the PTA, various watchdog groups, and the sniveling vice-principal, none of whom can stop him.
- TV-Series, 51 (2015)Gintama (Episodes 266-316)BANDAI NAMCO Pictures Inc.#11Nonsense-ComedyManga~24minAfter a two-year screen break, Gintoki is back and apologises deeply for not finishing the show. After the big success in cinemas, the producers simply didn’t leave them any choice … Not much has changed with the Everything Agency—and it won’t be long now, until there are new mishaps and missteps.
- TV-Series, 16 (2020)Attack on Titan Final SeasonMAPPA Co., Ltd.#12Action DramaManga~24minIn Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season, the fourth and final season of the anime adaptation of Hajime Isayama’s manga of the same name, we follow Eren, Mikasa, Armin, and the rest of the Scout Regiment one last time on their adventures inside and outside the walls of their small world. After setting out under cheers and encouraging shouts into their previous battle to reclaim Wall Maria and the Shiganshina District from the Titans, they were faced by a whole four Intelligent Titans—including the dreaded Beast Titan … The battle was long and bitter, but in the end the Scout Regiment claimed victory—a victory for mankind! Wall Maria is closed, Shiganshina is habitable again, and the power of the Colossal Titan is now in the hands of the Scout Regiment! But the price for this victory was high … The regiment was reduced to nine members, Reiner and the Beast Titan were able to escape, and Levi, Hanji, and co were met with a cruel decision: who should be saved with the Titan Serum—Erwin or Armin? And the answers they found in Eren’s basement didn’t make their fate any more bearable either, as they now know that the enemy is not “just a few titans”, but the whole world and that their true adversary, far beyond their walls, on the other side of the vast ocean, is plotting against them …
- Movie, 1 (2018)I Want to Eat Your Pancreasstudio VOLN Co., Ltd.#13DramaLight Novel~108minHaruki Shiga is an antisocial loner who prefers to spend his time with books and is not particularly well respected in his class. Sakura Yamauchi is cheerful and strong in character. She is popular everywhere with her open and sunny personality. The two could hardly be more different, yet one day they become inseparable. As Haruki waits to be called at the hospital, he finds a small book—“Living with Death”—a diary that describes the daily life of a dying person. It doesn’t take long for the owner of the book to show up: his classmate Sakura. While Sakura suffers from a pancreatic disease and although medical advances allow her to live an almost normal life, she will eventually die. This, however, is something she has kept from all her friends until now, because what she needs in her remaining time on earth is not pity, but true normalcy—normalcy she finds in Haruki, who now goes from being a “simple classmate” to a being “classmate who knows my secret.” As a result, Haruki is strung along by Sakura, and the more time the two spend together, the more they find themselves caught in a storm of feelings they can’t explain to themselves. “Friendship?” “Love?”—Such trivial words are not enough to describe their relationship. “Let’s enjoy the world until I die, okay?”—these are her words and just like that, piece by piece, the free spirit Sakura breaks Haruki’s hard shell and he starts to see the world with different eyes …
- TV-Series, 12 (2016)ErasedA-1 Pictures Inc.#14ThrillerManga~23minProtagonist Satoru Fujinuma possesses a supernatural ability which he calls “Revival.” This power causes him to time travel and sends him right back to before the occurance of certain life-threatening events, enabling him to prevent these tragedies. When his life is being turned upside-down after having been discharged from the hospital, Satoru’s ability triggers and he is sent back to when he was an elementary school student—to around the time when his classmate Kayo went missing. Now it is on him to solve the mystery surrounding a series of kidnappings and to protect his childhood friends.
- Movie, 1 (2020)Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba - The Movie: Mugen Trainufotable, Inc.#15Action DramaManga~117minGekijouban Kimetsu no Yaiba: Mugen Ressha Hen seamlessly picks up where the first season left off and continues the story of Tanjirou, Nezuko, Zen’itsu, and Inosuke. After Tanjirou and his companions, under the watchful eyes of Shinobu and Aoi, have recuperated from their wounds in the Kochou residence and dedicated themselves to Aoi's rigorous training, they are now faced with a new mission. Together with the Hashira of Flames Kyoujurou Rengoku, they are to get to the bottom of the mysterious events and deaths that take place on a train journey. For Tanjirou this is quite the fortunate turn of events, as he has a number of questions for the Hashira of Flames, whose “Breath of Flames” so resembles the technique his own father used. However, they don't get to enjoy their discussion about the connection between the “Breath of Flames” and Tanjiro's “Breath of Fire” very long, as the quiet train ride finds a sudden end … Strengthened by Muzan Kibutsuji's blood, the “Lower Demon Moon” number 1 has taken hold of the train and now threatens not only the lives of the passengers, but also those of the young Demon Hunters! Can Tanjirou and his friends ward off the mighty demon and will Tanjirou find answers to all his questions from his “fiery new mentor”?
- TV-Series, 13 (2012)Gintama (Episodes 253-265)SUNRISE Inc.#16Nonsense-ComedyManga~24minSakata Gintoki, Kagura, and Shinpachi Shimura continue to scrape a living as freelance jack-of-all-trades at Edo while amidst the several odd humans and aliens that inhabit the peculiar metropolis.
- TV-Series, 12 (2020)Haikyu!! To the Top (Part 2)Production I.G., Inc.#17GanbatteManga~24min“Haikyuu!! To the Top (2020)” is the second half of the fourth season and throws the viewer back into the events of the national tournament of high schools, which had begun in the first half. Karasuno High School managed to win their first game, but their second opponent is one of the most feared in the whole competition—Inarizaki High School, who not only placed second at the “Inter-High-School National Tournament 2012,” but also has a veritable army of supports who came along. Karasuno High School’s team must once more outgrow themselves—it remains to be seen what Tobio Kageyama and Kei Tsukishima have learned in their training camps. After Inarizaki shock their opponent with an opening ace, there is a clash in which Karasuno won’t let themselves get beaten down, despite the irritating fan support. Then, however, the opponent turns the tables in a way that Shouyou Hinata and his teammates would never have dreamed of in their worst nightmares …
- TV-Series, 24 (2020)Jujutsu KaisenMAPPA Co., Ltd.#18Fighting-ShounenManga~24minBitterness, guilt, and disgrace … In “Jujutsu Kaisen,” the anime adaptation of the manga of the same name, created by Gege Akutami, these negative, human emotions can turn into curses, lurking in everyday life. Curses are the heart of all misfortune plaguing the world, and, in the worst cases, kill those people who are befallen by them. The only way of ridding oneself of a curse, is the use of other curses. High schooler Yuuji Itadori was blessed with incredible abilities and his school’s sports teams are practically fighting, when the time comes for him in his first year to decide which club he would like to join. Instead, however, he decides to join the occultism club, which concerns itself with the studies of supernatural phenomena. One day, the club comes into possession of a sealed cursed object. In the absence of Yuuji, the other two club members break the seal and thus attract more curses. Meanwhile, Yuuji encounters the apprentice exorcist Megumi Fushiguro, who is looking for the cursed object. Together, they return to the school grounds, where Megumi is overcome by a curse. To save him and his friends, Yuuji makes a fatal decision …
- TV-Series, 12 (2021)That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime Season 28bit#19AdventureLight Novel~24minThe anime adaptation to author Fuse’s and illustrator Mitz Vah’s light novel “That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime” enters its second round. Having already befriended the mighty dragon Veldora, and having fortified both his power in the Jura Forest and the political and economic position of his kingdom, Rimuru felt it was time to fulfil his promise to Shizu. Therefore, he travelled with Ranga to a distant kingdom to take care of Shizu’s former disciples. These, like Rimuru himself, were summoned from the real world, nevertheless their magic is unstable and threatens to kill them. Thanks to Ramiri, the fairy queen, and his own abilities, he was able to summon or create powerful spirits to help the children control their magic. Now that he has kept his promise, it is time to travel back to his kingdom, not only because the demon lord Clayman and his masked men are up to no good, but also to finally take on Leon Cromwell—the man who summoned Shizu to this world, merged her to Ifrit against her will, and then left her behind … And what is it about an old acquaintance of Shizu’s who calls himself “Kuro”?
- TV-Series, 26 (2019)Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaibaufotable, Inc.#20Action DramaManga~24minThe legend of a man-eating demon that haunts woods has been around for ages. As a result, the locals no longer dare go out at night. Legend has it that Demon Slayers are wandering the land to hunt down such bloodthirsty demons. For young Tanjirou these legends that he thought nothing but fairy tales to keep children from going out at night soon become cruel reality … Ever since his father's death, Tanjirou has dedicated himself to keeping his family alive and safe. Despite their harsh lives, they have managed to be happy so far, but this comforting warmth of bliss is gruesomely destroyed when Tanjirou finds his family slaughtered … by one of those fairy-tale monsters: a demon! Only his sister Nezuko has survived, but she has turned into a demon herself. Surprisingly, Nezuko still shows signs of human emotions and thought. Thus, Tanjirou sets out to become a Demon Slayer himself in order to keep his sister safe and to find a way to turn her back into a human …!
- TV-Series, 51 (2011)Gintama (Episodes 202-252)SUNRISE Inc.#21Nonsense-ComedyManga~25minAfter a break of one year everyone at odd jobs changed. Gintoki became a true hero while Kagura matured to a true beauty. Only Shinpachi seems to be left out. Unable to get used to his changed environment he tries to find a fitting place to stay just to end up with the Shinsengumi. But they weren't left out. Hijikata is now a sissy while Yamazaki mutated to an anpan-addicted bad ass. But it seems there's a dark secret behind all the changes. Can Shimpanchi and Hijikata solve the mystery and change everything back to how it was?
- Movie, 1 (2010)The Disappearance of Haruhi SuzumiyaKyoto Animation Co., Ltd.#22DramaLight Novel~161minWhere has Haruhi gone?! On December 17th, Kyon's life was abnormal: he spent his free time with an alien robot (Yuki), a time traveler (Mikuru), and an ESPer (Koizumi), trying to keep a headstrong classmate (the eponymous Haruhi) entertained so that she wouldn't unintentionally destroy the world. On December 18th, Kyon's life becomes...normal. Haruhi has disappeared as if she never attended their high school. Yuki is now a shy bookworm, Mikuru has lost all memory of Kyon, Koizumi is nowhere to be found, and only Kyon can see that things have changed. Now he has to decide whether he'll fix it or not.
- TV-Series, 10 (2014)Mushi-Shi: The Next Passage 2Animation Studio Artland Inc.#23DramaManga~24minMushi; the life-blood of nature. They exist everywhere in various forms: micro-organisms, fungi, bodies of water. Sometimes, they're even mistaken to be plants, animals, or spirits. But regardless of their appearance, they exist, nonetheless, living the only way they know how. At times, their actions can cause strange or unexplainable phenomena. Enter Ginko, the Mushishi (mushi master), as he continues encountering, studying, and dealing with the mysterious mushi along his journey into the unknown.
- TV-Series, 148 (2011)Hunter × Hunter (2011)MADHOUSE Inc.#24Fighting-ShounenManga~24minGon Freecss' father abandoned him as a baby in order to become a Hunter, an elite class with a license to go anywhere or do almost anything. Now 12 years old, Gon wishes to follow in his father's footsteps and become a great Hunter. While Gon faces the unexpected challenges the Hunter Examination throws at him, he makes friends with three other candidates: Kurapika, Leorio, and Killua.
- TV-Series, 12 (2017)Gintama (Episodes 317-328)BANDAI NAMCO Pictures Inc.#25Nonsense-ComedyManga~24minWeeks after Gintoki, Kagura and Shinpachi rebelled against the bakufu, they now have to hide together with Katsura and the Joui Rebels. All the while, Imai Nobume entreats the Yorozuya for an assignment. During their conversation with her, Katsura and Gintoki find out more about their former teacher. Afterwards, two members of the Kiheitai turn up. This was instigated by Nobume, so the Yorozuya, the Kihetai, and the Kaientai of Sakamoto unite, to save Takasugi and Kamui from Utsuro and his Harusame.
- Movie, 1 (2013)Gekijouban Gintama Kanketsuhen: Yorozuya yo Eien NareSUNRISE Inc.#26Action ComedyManga~110minWhile watching a movie, Gintoki comes upon a "movie thief," a figure in Japanese culture often depicted as a man with a video camera as a head. After scolding the movie thief for his actions, he finds himself warped into another world via the camera lens. In this world, 5 years have passed, and not only has the land of Edo changed into an apocalyptic wasteland, but Kagura has changed into a beautiful woman with no Chinese speech pattern, Shinpachi has turned into a cool samurai who is not a tsukkomi anymore, and the Gintoki of this time has gone missing, though he is assumed to be dead. Gintoki is determined to find out the truth of the deadly sickness that is ravaging Edo, and also to understand the feelings of Kagura and Shinpachi, who have been trying to deal with their leader's disappearance.
- TV-Series, 10 (2016)Haikyu!! 3rd SeasonProduction I.G., Inc.#27GanbatteManga~24min
- TV-Series, 25 (2018)My Hero Academia Season 3BONES Inc.#28Action ComedyManga~24minSummer has finally arrived, and Izuku Midoriya and the other students of the classes 1-A and 1-B at UA High are off to what will probably be the toughest training camp of their lives! Led by the Wild, Wild Pussycats, a professional hero group consisting of Pixie-Bob, Mandalay, Ragdoll, and Tiger, the students are to train their individual skills (so-called “Quirks”) in a secret and secluded location to become even stronger. The seclusion does not last too long, however, because the League of Villains, led by Shigaraki Tomura, are on the students’ heels. This time, they pursue a new goal—and strike with particular ferocity to achieve it! Izuku and his friends must once again gather all their strength to stand united in this fight for survival.
- TV-Series, 11 (2014)Mushi-Shi: The Next PassageAnimation Studio Artland Inc.#29DramaManga~24minMushi; the life-blood of nature. They exist everywhere in various forms: micro-organisms, fungi, bodies of water. Sometimes, they're even mistaken to be plants, animals, or spirits. But regardless of their appearance, they exist, nonetheless, living the only way they know how. At times, their actions can cause strange or unexplainable phenomena. Enter Ginko, the Mushishi (mushi master), as he continues encountering, studying, and dealing with the mysterious mushi along his journey into the unknown.
- Movie, 1 (2013)Steins;Gate: The Movie - Load Region of Deja VuWhite Fox#30ThrillerVisual Novel~90minKurisu has returned to Akihabara after a year in America, and although she and Okabe have a somewhat romantic reunion, their time together does not last long. Okabe begins to have images of other timelines, and ultimately disappears from everyone's sights and memories. Kurisu must fight against her own heart to decide whether to follow the path of a scientist and follow Okabe's words to not go back in time to get him back, or let her emotions drive her to save her most precious person, no matter what dangerous effects it may have on the world.
- TV-Series, 25 (2013)Attack on TitanWIT STUDIO, Inc.#31Action DramaManga~24minSeveral hundred years ago, mankind was nearly wiped out by the titans. The aggressive giants are much taller and – physically – stronger than humans, however less intelligent. Furthermore, it seems that they eat humans just for fun. Only few people survived these attacks because they entrenched themselves behind tremendous walls. The city was safe from titans for about 100 years. Nevertheless, the adolescent Eren Yeager and his foster-sister Mikasa Ackerman have to watch how the city walls are destroyed by an incredibly big titan. As a result, many small titans are able to enter the city and wreak havoc. To make matters worse, Eren has to witness the death of his mother who is eaten by a titan. Henceforth, he is hellbent on vengeance..
- TV-Series, 26 (2009)Hajime no Ippo: The Fighting! - New ChallengerMADHOUSE Inc.#32GanbatteManga~25minIn spite of his title Ippo still fells not strong enough. In order to gain this strength he tries to set himself new aims. In the beginning this endeavour isn't easy at all, while the events around him keep getting on. Besides his title fight for the world championship, he awaits the battle with Eiji Date, who challenges the mexican champion after seven years. Can Ippo overcome his weaknesses and defend his title to reach the top of the boxing world?
- TV-Series, 12 (2019)The Promised NeverlandCloverWorks#33ThrillerManga~23minEmma, Norman, and Ray are the smartest children at Grace Field House orphanage. They live under the care of women they call Mom. The children at Grace Field House orphanage lack nothing, they live a comfortable and joyful life with good food and fresh clothes in a perfect environment. What more could one wish for? However, their perfect world is about to change abruptly one day, when Emma and Norman discover the dark truth of the world outside the orphanage. A world that is actually forbidden for children …
- TV-Series, 12 (2018)Attack on Titan Season 3WIT STUDIO, Inc.#34Action DramaManga~24minThe third season of the “Attack on Titan” anime adaptation seamlessly continues the events of its predecessor: Eren and his comrades of the 104th are now part of the newly formed Levi Squad, whose mission is to protect Eren and Historia. However, Eren with his new Titan hardening ability and Historia with all her knowledge and lineage are not only of great importance for the Survey Corps around Erwin and Levi … Other powers are also interested in getting their hands on the two, albeit for entirely different purposes than Erwin! This is also confirmed by the brutal torture death of the priest, whom Hanji brought to a supposedly safe place. The suspicion is obvious that the military police have a hand in this and the Survey Corps’ new (human) enemy doesn’t make them wait for long. A hot battle breaks out between Levi and an old acquaintance, whom he remembers only too well from his youth …
- TV-Series, 11 (2021)Mushoku Tensei: Jobless ReincarnationStudioBind Co., Ltd.#35AdventureLight Novel~24minIn “Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu,” the anime adaption of Rifujin na Magonotes light novel of the same name, a 34-year-old NEET, who was disowned by his family and finds himself at rock bottom, decides on starting anew. But it doesn’t come to that: Soon after, he dies in a car crash. In a foreign world, where swordsmanship and magic shape everyday life, he is reincarnated as Rudeus Greyrat and starts his new life as an infant. However, he still retains all his knowledge from his original world and vows to himself not to repeat the mistakes he made in his previous life. Blessed not only with knowledge, but with an astonishing magical powers, he’s quickly viewed as a child prodigy. Given his gift, he is trained both by strong warriors like his father and by the mage Roxy, who quickly makes him mature into a highly talented mage. Despite his alleged genius, innocent looks, and his vow, the enormously perverted otaku in him remains and he continues to use his new looks combined with his prior knowledge to get with women he would have never had the faintest chance with in the past …
- TV-Series, 25 (2019)My Hero Academia Season 4BONES Inc.#36Action ComedyManga~24minMy Hero Academia enters its fourth round and continues the story of Deku, Shouto, Katsuki, and the rest of the young hero crew. After the bitter battle between All Might and All for One, life goes on, but with the official and public end of All Might’s hero career, the future is uncertain and without the “Symbol of Peace”, fear slowly creeps into people’s hearts. Thus it is necessary to swiftly find a new number 1 and train a generation of young heroes who will one day be able to take over the tasks of their predecessors. All Mights last words, too, are still ringing in everyone’s head—“Now it’s your turn!” To whom was the hero referring then? Endeavour? Deku? Or perhaps each and every young and aspiring hero? The media also deal with this question and so Deku’s class at UA gets a surprise visit from a reporter who wants to get to the bottom of it! Which of them is All Might’s successor?! While Deku and his friends have to deal with the media, their training, internships, and the expectations of the world, something is stirring in the shadows … Not only the League of Villains under Tomura Shigaraki, but also the Mafia smells their chance after the fall of All Might …!
- Movie, 1 (2019)Weathering With YouCoMix Wave Films Inc.#37Sentimental DramaOriginal Work~114minIn the original anime Tenki no Ko we follow the high school student Hodaka Morishima, who is sick of life on his small home island cut off from the outside world and thus moves from there to Tokyo. No sooner has he arrived in the urban metropolitan jungle housing millions than he has to realize that he is broke … He spends his days in isolation and lives from hand to mouth until one day he finally gets a job as an author for a rather questionable occultism magazine. However, Hodaka doesn’t go about work with real motivation until he meets Hina in the hustle and bustle of the big city. Hina lives alone with her younger brother and even though they don’t have much, they still live a happy life. She knows how to inspire the young Hodaka not only with her cheerful nature, but also with her very special ability: she can influence the weather and on a rainy day she can let the sun shine as if by command … As the relationship between the two young people develops, however, dark clouds emerge over their seemingly carefree lives, for a girl who dares intervene with the laws of nature must be prepared to pay a heavy price …!
- TV-Series, 11 (2011)Bunny DropProduction I.G., Inc.#38Slice of Life DramaManga~23minDaikichi, a 30-year-old bachelor, meets the 6-year-old girl Rin at his grandfather Souichi's funeral. It is there that Daikichi and his family learn that Rin is Souichi's direct descendant. When the topic of who would care for her comes up, the family shirks all responsibility of raising this "shameful" child. Reacting emotionally, Daikichi declares his intention to take Rin into his home. This is the story of two very different individuals coming together under one roof and learning what it means to be a family, an experience that teaches Daikichi what it means to be a parent.
- TV-Series, 75 (2000)Fighting SpiritMADHOUSE Inc.#39GanbatteManga~24minIppo Makunouchi's gentle spirit and lack of confidence make him an easy target for the bullies at his high school who regularly beat him up. Then, he's rescued from a beating by Takamura, a larger-than-life professional boxer who inspires Ippo to learn the art of boxing. After passing one of Takamura's outrageous tests, Ippo attempts to join the Kamogawa Boxing Club, but Chief Kamogawa refuses to believe Ippo has a fighter's spirit and requires Ippo to spar with Miyata, an extraordinarily talented and skilled boxer. Can Ippo even survive the first round?!
- Movie, 1 (2015)Mushishi Zoku Shou: Suzu no ShizukuAnimation Studio Artland Inc.#40Drama~47minThe anime adaptation of the final Mushishi manga arc. Ginko stumbles upon a young girl in a mountain with branches and leaves growing out of her body. He later realises that she is the lord of that mountain but finds it strange that a human like her was chosen as the lord. He later meets her older brother who has continued to search for her ever since she disappeared while she was accompanying him on a stormy day. The story is about that girl, Kaya, and how she is torn between continuing her duty as a mushi lord and returning back to her loving human family.