- Main genres
- Subsidiary Genres
Title starts with
- Adapted From
- Target Group
- Country of Origin
Search for Releases within a Language Region
- Language Region
- Release Window
- Format: yyyy-mm-dd
- Number of Episodes
- Average duration (in minutes)
Slice of Life Drama
If several main genres were selected, only results containing at least one of these main genres will be shown.
Slice of Life
If several subsidiary genres were selected, only results containing all of these subsidiary genres will be shown.
- TV-Series, 25 (2018)The Rising of the Shield HeroKinema Citrus#1AdventureLight Novel~25min
- TV-Series, 24 (2018)That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime8bit#2AdventureLight Novel~24min
- TV-Series, 12 (2019)Kaguya-Sama: Love is WarA-1 Pictures Inc.#3Romantic ComedyManga~24min
- TV-Series, 12 (2019)Domestic Girlfrienddiomedéa inc.#4RomanceManga~24min
- TV-Series, 13 (2018)Rascal Does Not Dream of Bunny Girl SenpaiCloverWorks#5Romantic ComedyLight Novel~25min
- TV-Series, 12 (2018)Goblin SlayerWhite Fox#6ActionLight Novel~24minA young priestess has formed her first adventuring party, but almost immediately they find themselves in distress. It’s the Goblin Slayer who comes to their rescue—a man who’s dedicated his life to the extermination of all goblins, by any means necessary. And when rumors of his feats begin to circulate, there’s no telling who might come calling next…
- TV-Series, 24 (2019)DororoTezuka Productions Co., Ltd., MAPPA Co., Ltd.#7AdventureManga~24min
- TV-Series, 24 (2018)Sword Art Online: AlicizationA-1 Pictures Inc.#8AdventureLight Novel~24min
- TV-Series, 12 (2019)The Promised NeverlandCloverWorks#9HorrorManga~23min
- TV-Series, 12 (2019)The Quintessential QuintupletsTezuka Productions Co., Ltd.#10Romantic ComedyManga~24min
- TV-Series, 12 (?)Kobayashi-san Chi no Maid Dragon 2#11ComedyManga~?min
- Movie, 1 (2018)I Want to Eat Your Pancreasstudio VOLN Co., Ltd.#12DramaLight Novel~108min
- TV-Series, 12 (2018)How Not to Summon a Demon LordAJIADO CO.,LTD.#13AdventureLight Novel~24min
- TV-Series, 13 (2018)Violet EvergardenKyoto Animation Co., Ltd.#14DramaLight Novel~24min
- TV-Series, 13 (2018)Iroduku: The World in ColorsP.A. Works Co., Ltd.#15Slice of Life DramaOriginal Work~24min
- Movie, 1 (2016)Your Name.CoMix Wave Films#16Sentimental DramaOriginal Work~107minMitsuha and Taki are total strangers living completely different lives. But when Mitsuha makes a wish to leave her mountain town for the bustling city of Tokyo, they become connected in a bizarre way. She dreams she is a boy living in Tokyo while Taki dreams he is a girl from a rural town he’s never visited. What does their newfound connection mean? And how will it bring them together? Find out in the latest film from the acclaimed auteur Makoto Shinkai.
- TV-Series, 12 (2019)Magical Girl Spec-Ops AsukaLiden Films Inc.#17Action DramaManga~24min
- TV-Series, 24 (2018)Darling in the FranxxTrigger Inc., A-1 Pictures Inc.#18Action DramaOriginal Work~24minDreaming … dreaming to someday soar free, knowing full well, that the free sky is forever barred to them. In a distant future, after Earth has been devastated and most civilisation ceased to exist, the remaining humans built a moving fortress city called “Plantation” in order to survive and keep some civilisation intact. The children of the “Plantation” live in a pilot training facility best known as the “bird cage.” Not knowing the outside world or the free sky, they are trained for only one purpose: to fight the mysterious enemy that reduced humanity to this miserable state. Learning to pilot what is known as “Franxx” and being trained to fight an enemy they have never even seen, the children believe that only piloting the “Franxx” can prove their existence. Hiro—code number 016—was once hailed a child prodigy, but when he fell behind and wasn’t able to ride a “Franxx,” his existence had lost all meaning. After all … if you can’t pilot a “Franxx,” you might as well not exist at all. One day, however, a mysterious girl called Zero Two appears before him with two lustrous horns rising from her head. A familiar smile flickering across her lips, as she calls out to him: “I found you, my darling.”
- TV-Series, 10 (2019)Mysteria FriendsCygamesPictures, Inc.#19?Video Game~15minMysteria Academy is a prestigious magic school that teaches magic without discrimination to the three factions (men, gods, demons), who usually are engaged in battle with each other. Two of the academy's students are Anne, a princess and honor student, and Grea, a princess born from a dragon and a human.
- TV-Series, 12 (2019)How Clumsy you are, Miss UenoLesprit Inc.#20Romantic ComedyManga~12min
- TV-Series, 24 (2017)The Ancient Magus' BrideWIT STUDIO, Inc.#21RomanceManga~24min
- TV-Series, 12 (2014)Trinity SevenSeven Arcs Pictures Ltd.#22Action ComedyManga~24minMain male protagonist Kasuna Arata finds his world turned upside-down one morning when a magical disaster known as a "Breakdown Phenomenon" destroys his hometown and claims the life of his childhood friend. After receiving a Grimoire (book of spells) and a sudden encounter with a Mage sent to destroy him, he decides to join forces and enlists in magical school charged with training magicians to deal with these disasters. Now enrolled and underway with his training, he finds himself butting heads with an organization out to destroy the world, a harem of deadly magicians at his back and his new-found powers threatening to destroy him while the world hangs in the balance.
- OVA, 2 (2019)Saimin SeishidouT-Rex#23HentaiLight Novel~20min
- TV-Series, 12 (2017)UQ Holder!J.C.STAFF#24Action ComedyManga~24min
- OVA, 2 (1993)Battle AngelAnimate Film#25ActionManga~35minGally... a cool efficient bounty hunter, armed with knife, fists and a lethal metal body. She is the Battle Angel, a Hunter-Warrior paid by "The Factory" to eliminate Scrap Iron City's most wanted and dangerous criminals. Raised by Cyber-Doctor Ido, who found her broken cyborg body in the rubble beneath the sky city of Zalem, she has no memory of the past and an even more uncertain future. A pawn in a game played with living pieces, Gally finds herself set into motion against such foes as brutal spine thieves, the brain-eating gladiator Greweicia, the sinister Mr. Vector and the beautiful but ruthless Dr. Chiren. The greatest threat of all, however, comes from Gally's own employers. When the mysterious Factory orders the execution of her best friend, Gally must make a terrible choice between her own code of honor and the life of the man she loves.
- Movie, 1 (2018)My Hero Academia: Two HeroesBONES Inc.#26Action ComedyManga~96min
- TV-Series, 102 (2017)Black CloverPierrot Co., Ltd.#27Fighting-ShounenManga~24min
- TV-Series, 12 (2017)WorldEnd: What do you do at the end of the world? Are you busy? Will you save us?Satelight Inc., Challenge To Challenge#28Action DramaLight Novel~24min
- TV-Series, 25 (2016)Re:ZERO - Starting Life in Another WorldWhite Fox#29DramaLight Novel~25minAn autosave option can save your bum or it can be your worst enemy! Subaru Natsuki finds himself wondering about this very dilemma time after time, ever since being suddenly and mysteriously summoned to another world. Being the otaku that he is, he’s waiting for ‒ hoping for, really ‒ his new superpowers to awaken. Turns out, the one superpower that was bestowed upon him is turning back time. “Neat!,” one might think; too bad he has to die for his power to activate . . . and to make matters worse, nobody but him can remember anything from in-between “reaching his last checkpoint” and dying. Being saved by and instantly infatuated with a mysterious and beautiful girl with long silver hair, he wishes for nothing more than to repay her and get closer to her. How do you repay someone who saved you, though, if you’re all but powerless and just about all you can do is die?
- Movie, 1 (2016)A Silent VoiceKyoto Animation Co., Ltd.#30Sentimental DramaManga~129minA deaf elementary school girl, Shoko Nishimiya, upon transferring, meets a boy named Shoya Ishida in her new class. Shoya, who is not deaf, leads the class in bullying Shoko, because she is deaf. As the bullying continues, the class starts to bully Shoya for bullying Shoko. After graduating from elementary school, Shoko and Shoya do not speak to each other… until later, when Shoya, tormented over his past, decides he must see Shoko once more. Shoya wants to make amends for what he did in elementary school and be Shoko's friend. (from manga)
- Movie, 1 (2018)Maquia: When the Promised Flower BloomsP.A. Works Co., Ltd.#31DramaOriginal Work~115min
- Movie, 1 (2019)Code Geass: Lelouch of the ResurrectionSUNRISE Inc.#32Action DramaOriginal Work~?min
- TV-Series, 12 (2019)Wataten!: An Angel Flew Down to MeDoga Kobo#33ComedyManga~24min
- TV-Series, 12 (2016)ErasedA-1 Pictures Inc.#34ThrillerManga~23minProtagonist Satoru Fujinuma possesses a supernatural ability which he calls “Revival.” This power causes him to time travel and sends him right back to before the occurance of certain life-threatening events, enabling him to prevent these tragedies. When his life is being turned upside-down after having been discharged from the hospital, Satoru’s ability triggers and he is sent back to when he was an elementary school student—to around the time when his classmate Kayo went missing. Now it is on him to solve the mystery surrounding a series of kidnappings and to protect his childhood friends.
- TV-Series, 25 (2013)Attack on TitanWIT STUDIO, Inc.#35Action DramaManga~24minSeveral hundred years ago, mankind was nearly wiped out by the titans. The aggressive giants are much taller and – physically – stronger than humans, however less intelligent. Furthermore, it seems that they eat humans just for fun. Only few people survived these attacks because they entrenched themselves behind tremendous walls. The city was safe from titans for about 100 years. Nevertheless, the adolescent Eren Yeager and his foster-sister Mikasa Ackerman have to watch how the city walls are destroyed by an incredibly big titan. As a result, many small titans are able to enter the city and wreak havoc. To make matters worse, Eren has to witness the death of his mother who is eaten by a titan. Henceforth, he is hellbent on vengeance..
- TV-Series, 175 (2009)Fairy TailSatelight Inc., A-1 Pictures Inc.#36Fighting-ShounenManga~24minIn the Kingdom of Fiore, powerful wizards make their living by joining magical guilds and contracting out their services to become "wizards for hire". Harnessing the forces of Dragon Fire, Ice, Weaponry, and the Zodiac, four young wizards of the infamous guild Fairy Tail team up to seek their fortunes. Growing stronger with every mission, they travel the countryside helping people and battling rival guilds, but with personalities as different as their magic skills, this team may end up doing more damage than good.
- TV-Series, 12 (2019)My Roommate is a CatZERO-G, Inc.#37ComedyManga~?min
- TV-Series, 64 (2009)Fullmetal Alchemist: BrotherhoodBONES Inc.#38AdventureManga~25minEdward and Alphonse Elric’s reckless disregard for alchemy’s fundamental laws ripped half of Ed’s limbs from his body and left Al’s soul clinging to a cold suit of armor. To restore what was lost, the brothers scour a war-torn land for the Philosopher’s Stone, a fabled relic which grants the ability to perform alchemy in impossible ways. The Elrics are not alone in their search; the corrupt State Military is eager to harness the artifact’s power. So too are the strange Homunculi and their shadowy creator. The mythical gem lures exotic alchemists from distant kingdoms, scarring some deeply enough to inspire murder. As the Elrics find their course altered by these enemies and allies, their purpose remains unchanged – and their bond unbreakable.
- TV-Series, 13 (2017)A Place Further Than the UniverseMADHOUSE Inc.#39AdventureOriginal Work~24min
- TV-Series, 13 (2018)Bloom Into YouTROYCA Inc.#40Romantic DramaManga~24min