- Main genres
- Subsidiary Genres
Title starts with
- Adapted From
- Target Group
- Country of Origin
Search for Releases within a Language Region
- Language Region
- Release Window
- Format: yyyy-mm-dd
- Number of Episodes
Slice of Life Drama
If several main genres were selected, only results containing at least one of these main genres will be shown.
Slice of Life
If several subsidiary genres were selected, only results containing all of these subsidiary genres will be shown.
- TV-Series, 12 (2018)Tokyo Ghoul :rePierrot Co., Ltd.#1HorrorManga~24min
- TV-Series, 12 (2018)Angels of DeathJ.C.STAFF#2ThrillerManga~?min
- TV-Series, 24 (2018)Darling in the FranxxTrigger Inc., A-1 Pictures Inc.#3Action DramaOriginal Work~24minDreaming … dreaming to someday soar free, knowing full well, that the free sky is forever barred to them. In a distant future, after Earth has been devastated and most civilisation ceased to exist, the remaining humans built a moving fortress city called “Plantation” in order to survive and keep some civilisation intact. The children of the “Plantation” live in a pilot training facility best known as the “bird cage.” Not knowing the outside world or the free sky, they are trained for only one purpose: to fight the mysterious enemy that reduced humanity to this miserable state. Learning to pilot what is known as “Franxx” and being trained to fight an enemy they have never even seen, the children believe that only piloting the “Franxx” can prove their existence. Hiro—code number 016—was once hailed a child prodigy, but when he fell behind and wasn’t able to ride a “Franxx,” his existence had lost all meaning. After all … if you can’t pilot a “Franxx,” you might as well not exist at all. One day, however, a mysterious girl called Zero Two appears before him with two lustrous horns rising from her head. A familiar smile flickering across her lips, as she calls out to him: “I found you, my darling.”
- TV-Series, 11 (2018)Wotakoi: Love is Hard for OtakuA-1 Pictures Inc.#4Romantic ComedyManga~23min
- TV-Series, 12 (2018)Real GirlHoods Entertainment Inc.#5Romantic ComedyManga~23min
- Movie, 1 (2017)No Game, No Life ZeroMADHOUSE Inc.#6Action DramaLight Novel~106minSix thousand years before Sora and Shiro were even a blink in the history of Disboard, war consumed the land, tearing apart the heavens, destroying stars, and even threatening to wipe out the human race. Amid the chaos and destruction, a young man named Riku leads humanity toward the tomorrow his heart believed in. One day, in the ruins of an Elf city, he meets Shuvi, a female exiled “Ex-machina” android who asks him to teach her what it means to have a human heart.
- TV-Series, 12 (2018)Devils' LinePlatinumvision Co., Ltd.#7HorrorManga~24min
- TV-Series, 12 (2018)Full Metal Panic! Invisible VictoryXEBEC#8Action DramaLight Novel~24min
- TV-Series, 12 (2018)Yuuna and the Haunted Hot SpringsXEBEC#9Romantic ComedyManga~?min
- TV-Series, 24 (2018)Nanatsu no Taizai: Imashime no FukkatsuA-1 Pictures Inc.#10AdventureManga~24min
- TV-Series, 12 (2018)Hinamatsurifeel.#11ComedyManga~24min
- TV-Series, 12 (2018)Food Wars! The Third Plate (Totsuki Train-Arc)J.C.STAFF#12GanbatteManga~24min
- TV-Series, 13 (2018)Violet EvergardenKyoto Animation Co., Ltd.#13DramaLight Novel~24min
- TV-Series, 25 (2018)My Hero Academia Season 3BONES Inc.#14Action ComedyManga~24min
- TV-Series, 12 (2018)Sword Art Online Alternative: Gun Gale Online3Hz Inc.#15ActionLight Novel~24min
- TV-Series, 12 (2018)Comic GirlsNexus#16ComedyManga~24min
- Web, 12 (2018)B: The BeginningProduction I.G., Inc.#17CrimeOriginal Work~26min
- Movie, 1 (2018)Asagao to Kase-san.ZEXCS Inc.#18Romantic ComedyManga~58min
- TV-Series, 23 (2018)Steins;Gate 0White Fox#19ThrillerVisual Novel~24min
- TV-Series, 12 (2016)ErasedA-1 Pictures Inc.#20ThrillerManga~23minProtagonist Satoru Fujinuma possesses a supernatural ability which he calls “Revival.” This power causes him to time travel and sends him right back to before the occurance of certain life-threatening events, enabling him to prevent these tragedies. When his life is being turned upside-down after having been discharged from the hospital, Satoru’s ability triggers and he is sent back to when he was an elementary school student—to around the time when his classmate Kayo went missing. Now it is on him to solve the mystery surrounding a series of kidnappings and to protect his childhood friends.
- TV-Series, 13 (2018)Tada Never Falls in LoveDoga Kobo#21Romantic ComedyOriginal Work~24min
- TV-Series, 26 (2011)Future Diaryasread#22ThrillerManga~24minYukiteru Amano (Yuki) is a loner who never really interact with people and prefers writing a diary on his cell phone with his only companion being an imaginary friend named Deus Ex Machina, the God of Time and Space. However, Yuki soon learns that Deus is not a figment of his imagination but real when Deus makes him a participant in a battle royale with eleven others. Within this "Diary Game", the contestants are given special diaries that can predict the future with each diary having unique features that gives them both advantages and disadvantages.
- Movie, 1 (2016)Your Name.CoMix Wave Films#23Sentimental DramaOriginal Work~110minMitsuha and Taki are total strangers living completely different lives. But when Mitsuha makes a wish to leave her mountain town for the bustling city of Tokyo, they become connected in a bizarre way. She dreams she is a boy living in Tokyo while Taki dreams he is a girl from a rural town he’s never visited. What does their newfound connection mean? And how will it bring them together? Find out in the latest film from the acclaimed auteur Makoto Shinkai.
- TV-Series, 24 (2018)Record of Grancrest WarA-1 Pictures Inc.#24AdventureLight Novel~24min
- TV-Series, 20 (2018)Beatlessdiomedéa inc.#25Action DramaLight Novel~24min
- TV-Series, 12 (2014)Tokyo GhoulPierrot Co., Ltd.#26HorrorManga~24minHigh schooler Ken, who just barely escaped the fangs of death, reawakens as a ghoul. At first everything seems normal... until he finally feels a devastating appetite for human flesh. This, however, poses some rather moral questions as Ken would sooner kill himself than eat a human. His dilemma soon dissolves, however, as he discovers that a secret society of ghouls has long since been living right under the humans' noses.
- TV-Series, 24 (2018)Attack on Titan Season 3WIT STUDIO, Inc.#27Action DramaManga~?min
- TV-Series, 13 (2018)Umamusume: Pretty DerbyP.A. Works Co., Ltd.#28GanbatteVideo Game~24min
- TV-Series, 12 (2018)Magical Girl Siteproduction dóA#29HorrorManga~24min
- TV-Series, 24 (2017)The Ancient Magus' BrideWIT STUDIO, Inc.#30RomanceManga~24min
- TV-Series, 12 (2018)How NOT to Summon a Demon LordAJIADO CO.,LTD.#31AdventureLight Novel~?min
- Movie, 1 (2016)A Silent VoiceKyoto Animation Co., Ltd.#32Sentimental DramaManga~129minA deaf elementary school girl, Shoko Nishimiya, upon transferring, meets a boy named Shoya Ishida in her new class. Shoya, who is not deaf, leads the class in bullying Shoko, because she is deaf. As the bullying continues, the class starts to bully Shoya for bullying Shoko. After graduating from elementary school, Shoko and Shoya do not speak to each other… until later, when Shoya, tormented over his past, decides he must see Shoko once more. Shoya wants to make amends for what he did in elementary school and be Shoko's friend. (from manga)
- TV-Series, 12 (2014)No Game No LifeMADHOUSE Inc.#33AdventureLight Novel~23minGenius gamer siblings (plus being NEET & hikikomori) Sora and Shiro are known as the undefeatable “__” (blank). Their talents and skills are so good they are considered as urban legend. One day, a young boy named Teto appears before them, claiming to be the “God” of another dimension where Sora and Shiro are summoned to, in which no violence is allowed and everything is decided by a game. Of the 16 different races residing in this world, “Humanity” is the weakest. After having the vast majority of their lands captured by the other races and being driven to the brink of extinction, Sora and Shiro challenge these one-of-a-kind battles of the intellectual powers in order to save Humanity.
- TV-Series, 12 (2018)Love To-Lie-AngleStudio Lings, Inc., Creators in Pack#34ComedyManga~4min
- TV-Series, 13 (2015)Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon?J.C.STAFF#35Action ComedyLight Novel~24minAs an adventurer living in Orario, Bell Cranel becomes the only member of Hestia Familia. Although he was very weak compared to veteran dungeon crawlers, he gained a special skill that enables him to become stronger quickly as long as his feelings towards Aiz, the Sword Princess whom he looks up to, does not change. With the help of his Goddess, Hestia and other people who cares for him, he vows to be strong enough to stand side-by-side with Aiz and protect everyone important to him.
- TV-Series, 12 (2018)High School DxD HeroPassione Co., Ltd.#36Action ComedyLight Novel~24min
- TV-Series, 13 (2018)Overlord IIIMADHOUSE Inc.#37ActionLight Novel~?min
- TV-Series, 26 (2013)Nagi-Asu: A Lull in the SeaP.A. Works Co., Ltd.#38RomanceOriginal Work~24minLong ago, humanity lived in the sea. But the humans who longed for the land left the sea behind. They cast aside the special raiment they'd been given by the sea god that let them live in the ocean. The thinking of the sea humans and the land humans became as separate as the places they lived, and as countless time passed, they forgot they were once one people. This will change as the land-dwelling human Tsumugu Kihara befriends four students who live in a village at the bottom of the sea.
- TV-Series, 12 (2018)CitrusPassione Co., Ltd.#39Romantic DramaManga~24min
- TV-Series, 13 (2016)My Hero AcademiaBONES Inc.#40Action ComedyManga~24minMankind has developed superpowers known as "Quirks" with 80% of the population having some kind of superpower. These new abilities see the rise of both superheroes and villains. A prestigious school known as the The Hero Academy trains superpowered hopefuls into the heroes the world needs. Middle school student Izuku Midoriya wants to be a hero more than anything, but he's part the 20% without a Quirk. Unwilling to give up his dream, he plans to take the exam and be accepted into a high school for budding heroes. Through a series of serendipitous events, he catches the eye of the greatest hero, All Might, who agrees to train him. (from manga)