- Main genres
- Subsidiary Genres
Title starts with
- Adapted From
- Target Group
- Country of Origin
Search for Releases within a Language Region
- Language Region
- Release Window
- Number of Episodes
- Average duration (in minutes)
Slice of Life Drama
If several main genres were selected, only results containing at least one of these main genres will be shown.
Slice of Life
If several subsidiary genres were selected, only results containing all of these subsidiary genres will be shown.
- TV-Series, 24 (2019)Nanatsu no Taizai: Kamigami no GekirinStudio DEEN Co., Ltd.#41AdventureManga~24minNanatsu no Taizai: Kamigami no Gekirin, the third season of the anime adaptation to Nakaba Suzuki’s manga of the same name, continues the story of the captain of the Seven Deadly Sins, Meliodas, and his comrades. The battle against the Ten Commandments is over, but the price for the hard-fought victory was high … Fathers, brothers, mothers, sisters, lovers—the demons did not stop at anyone and with the time of reconstruction the time of mourning and farewell begins as well. Meliodas and his Seven Deadly Sins themselves did not escape unscathed either. Ban must continue to fight for Elaine, who after Melascula’s death fell back into her eternal slumber, King must finally face his own weakness and train hard to become a worthy king for the fairies. While Diane, who still suffers from the amnesia brought about by Gowther, seems to have found a new teacher in the former giant king Drole, Gowther’s own future is uncertain. Not only is he suspected of being a member of the Ten Commandments, but his entire past is a mystery … How will the shattered Deadly Sins go on and what does the future hold for the young King of Camelot?
- TV-Series, 14 (2019)Ascendance of a BookwormAJIADO CO.,LTD.#42Slice of Life DramaLight Novel~24minHonzuki no Gekokujou: Shisho ni Naru Tame ni wa Shudan o Erande Iraremasen adapts the light novel of the same name by Miyu Kazuki. Motosu Urano is finally done with her university studies and now holds in her hands her librarian’s certificate. A life filled with books awaits her—both at work and at home! The young woman can’t imagine anything better, but alas she won’t make it to retirement … No sooner has she started her dream job than an earthquake shakes her home town and the books she loves so much turn into a deadly trap and bury Motosu beneath them. “But there are still so many books to read!” She turns to God with a sudden prayer and he answers her plea and grants her a second life …! Now she lives in an entirely new world—her name is now Maine and she is five years old! As the daughter of a poor soldier she doesn’t always have an easy life, but little has changed as far as her interests are concerned: she is still completely enthralled by the written word and wants to read as many books as possible. But in this new, medieval world she is confronted with a completely new problem: hardly anyone here can read and leaving aside the fact that there are only very few books in this world to begin with, it would cost a fortune to buy one of them! And yet Maine wouldn’t be a genuine book lover if she let something like that stop her … If there aren’t any books here, then she’ll just have to make her own!
- Movie, 1 (2019)Rascal Does Not Dream of a Dreaming GirlCloverWorks#43Romantic DramaLight Novel~89minGekijouban Seishun Buta Yarou wa Yumemiru Shoujo no Yume o Minai, the anime film of the “Seishun Buta Yarou” light novel, focuses on its sixth and seventh volumes. This time the plot focuses on Sakuta’s first love Shouko Makinohara. While Shouko, as a middle school student, continues to take care of her little cat Hayate, who still lives at Sakuta and Kaede’s, she doesn’t seem to be able to ask her parents if she can take the cat home with her. After Shouko leaves the Azusagawa household, it’s finally time for Sakuta to devote himself fully to his beloved Mai, but the sweet togetherness doesn’t last long, for no sooner had she started cooking than the doorbell rings … and there’s none other than Shouko Makinohara—the high school student! After Kaede gets tired of the two girls fighting over Sakuta she retreats back to her room Mai starts interrogating Shouko: What is she? What is she doing here? And what’s all this about? And Shouko doesn’t beat about the bush either—she wants to be with Sakuta and spend Christmas with him, because she loves him! Sakuta now finds himself in a tight spot—the woman he loves or his past first love … But this is by far not the only cruel decision Sakuta has to make in the course of the coming weeks, because “the Shoukos” have much more in store for him! And to make matters worse, the mysterious wound on his chest opens up again, too …
- TV-Series, 12 (2019)BabylonREVOROOT Inc.#44DramaLight Novel~24minYoung prosecutor Zen Seizaki works for the Special Investigation Unit of the Tokyo District Public Prosecutor’s Office. After a raid on the facilities of a pharmaceutical company, which is suspected to have bribed four universities for positive research reports on a new drug, Seizaki and his junior partner Atsuhiko Fumio work their way through several boxes of confiscated documents. Purely by chance, they come across a blood-stained document from a medical university that had not yet appeared in the investigation, which unexpectedly leads them to the corpse of an assistant professor from that university. Meanwhile, the election campaign has begun for a new autonomous zone in the west of Tokyo Prefecture, comprising several cities, to relieve the burden on central Tokyo. While cooperating with the local police on the discovery of the body, police chief Shinobu Kujiin reveals to the prosecutors that the professor had received regular visits from a couple two weeks prior to his death. Of the two, one can immediately be identified as the personal secretary of the influential politician Ryuuichirou Nomaru, who is considered the favourite in the upcoming election for the autonomous zone. Thus, Seizaki and Fumio are tasked with getting to the bottom of the matter …
- TV-Series, 10 (2016)KonoSuba: God’s blessing on this wonderful world!Studio DEEN Co., Ltd.#45AdventureLight Novel~23minKazuma Satō is a hikikomori (shut-in) die-hard fan of games, anime, and manga. A traffic accident brings his disappointingly brief life to an end, or it should have, but he wakes up and sees a beautiful girl who introduces herself as a goddess. She asks him if he'd like to go to another world but he can only bring one thing with him. Kazumi chooses to bring the goddess. With that, he is transported to another world and his great adventure subjugating the demon king begins, but first the hard work of finding food, clothing, and shelter begins. Kazuma wants to live in peace, but the goddess raises one problem after another, and then the demon king's army has its eyes set on him.
- TV-Series, 12 (2018)Angels of DeathJ.C.STAFF#46ThrillerVideo Game~24min
- TV-Series, 12 (2020)A Destructive God Sits Next to MeEMT Squared#47ComedyManga~24min
- TV-Series, 12 (2019)Date A Live IIIJ.C.STAFF#48Action ComedyLight Novel~24min
- TV-Series, 12 (2019)O Maidens in Your Savage SeasonLay-duce Inc.#49Romantic ComedyManga~24minAraburu Kisetsu no Otome-domo yo., the anime adaptation of Mari Okada’s manga of the same name, introduces us to the everyday life of a high school literature club. As a small icebreaker between the members of the club and in order to get to know each other better, the question “What do you really want to do before you die?” is asked. Without thinking one of the young ladies throws a word in the room: “Sex!” And thus she triggers a whirlwind of emotions in the young women of the literature club, which drives each of them—as different as they are—on their very own clumsy, funny, painful and emotionally stirring path to adulthood …
- TV-Series, 13 (2018)Rascal Does Not Dream of Bunny Girl SenpaiCloverWorks#50Romantic ComedyLight Novel~25min
- TV-Series, 12 (2019)No Guns LifeMADHOUSE Inc.#51ActionManga~24minIn No Guns Life, the anime adaptation of Tasuku Karasuma’s manga of the same name, we enter a world that has only recently weathered a bitter war. The war is over and all the soldiers who once courageously went into battle must now return to a peaceful life. Among them are the so-called “Extenders”—cyborg soldiers, whose once-human bodies were turned into weapons using modern technology. Juuzoo Inui is one of them, but he has another problem: Someone has deprived him of his memories and now he no longer knows who made him a cyborg. With a giant pistol for a head, the “Extender” now tries to make ends meet by working as a so-called “Resolver", thus dealing with cases concerning his own kind. While not always making friends this way, he would never turn his back on a “brother” … Thus he can’t say “no” either when one of his kind stands on his doorstep with a kidnapped child and tells him that the Security Bureau is already pursuing him and that he desperately needs help! Protecting the child, however, proves to be far more difficult than Juuzoo thought, as not only simple delinquents are after him, but the pursuers range as far as the mega company “Berühren”. And the latter have already sent out a very special agent who knows exactly how to deal with the “Extenders” …
- TV-Series, 25 (2012)Sword Art OnlineA-1 Pictures Inc.#52Action DramaLight Novel~24minEscape was impossible until it was cleared; a game over would mean an actual «death». Without knowing the «truth» of the mysterious next generation MMO, «Sword Art Online» (SAO), approximately ten thousand users logged in together, opening the curtains to this cruel death battle. Participating alone in SAO, protagonist Kirito had promptly accepted the «truth» of this MMO. And in the game world, a gigantic floating castle named «Aincrad», he distinguished himself as a solo player. Aiming to clear the game by reaching the highest floor, Kirito riskily continued alone. Because of a pushy invitation from a female warrior and rapier expert, Asuna, he teamed up with her. That encounter brought about an opportunity to call out to the fated Kirito.
- Movie, 1 (2018)I Want to Eat Your Pancreasstudio VOLN Co., Ltd.#53DramaLight Novel~108min
- TV-Series, 12 (2019)The Promised NeverlandCloverWorks#54HorrorManga~23min
- TV-Series, 175 (2009)Fairy TailSatelight Inc., A-1 Pictures Inc.#55Fighting-ShounenManga~24minIn the Kingdom of Fiore, powerful wizards make their living by joining magical guilds and contracting out their services to become "wizards for hire". Harnessing the forces of Dragon Fire, Ice, Weaponry, and the Zodiac, four young wizards of the infamous guild Fairy Tail team up to seek their fortunes. Growing stronger with every mission, they travel the countryside helping people and battling rival guilds, but with personalities as different as their magic skills, this team may end up doing more damage than good.
- TV-Series, 13 (2020)Haikyu!! To the TopProduction I.G., Inc.#56GanbatteManga~24min
- TV-Series, 12 (2018)Goblin SlayerWhite Fox#57ActionLight Novel~24minA young priestess has formed her first adventuring party, but almost immediately they find themselves in distress. It’s the Goblin Slayer who comes to their rescue—a man who’s dedicated his life to the extermination of all goblins, by any means necessary. And when rumors of his feats begin to circulate, there’s no telling who might come calling next…
- TV-Series, 12 (2019)Astra Lost in SpaceLerche#58ActionManga~24minKanata no Astra, the anime adaptation of Kenta Shinohara’s manga of the same name, focuses on a group of nine students. However, these nine are not normal pupils of Earth, but live in the year 2061 and attend the Caird High School. Space travel has become commercially available and affordable, so the Caird High School students don’t set out on a simple school trip on their own home planet, instead they travel to another one. While all other groups arrive safely and can set up camp, group B5, shortly after their arrival, makes contact with a mysterious sphere of light that almost appears to be sentient. This sphere transports the nine students of group B5 right into space and leaves them stranded 5012 light years away from their home planet … There they find an old, abandoned spaceship and now it is up to them to make the best of their situation. To get back home on the Astra, they all need to stay strong, manage their limited resources well, and above all else, show team spirit!
- TV-Series, 12 (2020)22/7CloverWorks, A-1 Pictures Inc.#59GanbatteOther~24min
- TV-Series, 12 (2019)The Magnificent KotobukiGEMBA Inc.#60ActionOriginal Work~24min
- TV-Series, 37 (2006)Death NoteMADHOUSE Inc.#61CrimeManga~23minLight Yagami is an ace student with great prospects - and he's bored out of his mind. But all that changes when he finds the Death Note, a notebook dropped by a rogue Shinigami death god. Any human whose name is written in the notebook dies, and now Light has vowed to use the power of the Death Note to rid the world of evil. But when criminals begin dropping dead, the authorities send the legendary detective L to track down the killer. With L hot on his heels, will Light lose sight of his noble goal...or his life? Light tests the boundaries of the Death Note's powers as L and the police begin to close in. Luckily Light's father is the head of the Japanese National Police Agency and leaves vital information about the case lying around the house. With access to his father's files, Light can keep one step ahead of the authorities. But who is the strange man following him, and how can Light guard against enemies whose names he doesn't know?
- Movie, 1 (2018)Kase-san and Morning GloriesZEXCS Inc.#62Romantic ComedyManga~58min
- TV-Series, 23 (2019)Welcome to Demon-School! Iruma-kunBANDAI NAMCO Pictures Inc.#63ComedyManga~25minIn Mairimashita! Iruma-kun, the anime adaptation to Osamu Nishi’s manga of the same name, we follow the 14-year-old Suzuki Iruma. Suzuki is a good young man who will always gladly help the people around him, whether they ask him to or not. Even the most unreasonable requests the 14-year-old simply cannot refuse … He just can’t bring himself to say “no”. The blame also lies with his rather irresponsible parents, because no sooner had the boy been able to stand on his own than they dragged him along on trips into the wilderness. A normal childhood was out of the question … And Suzuki’s life continues just as irresponsibly, for in a world in which many parents sell their children to demons as snacks in order to satisfy their own worldly desires, he, too, one day finds himself in a demon’s home as the demon’s property. However, while he already makes peace with his situation and waits for his last hour to come, the demon announces that he will be Suzuki’s grandfather from now on and that he should feel right at home here! But that’s not all, because Suzuki’s new grandpa is also the principal of the demon school, that Suzuki now has to attend and his first day as an “undercover appetiser” at a school full of demons is anything but uneventful …
- TV-Series, 24 (2018)Sword Art Online: AlicizationA-1 Pictures Inc.#64AdventureLight Novel~24min
- TV-Series, 13 (2013)My Teen Romantic Comedy: SNAFUBrain's Base#65Romantic ComedyLight Novel~24minHachiman Hikigaya is an antisocial high school student with no friends or girlfriend and as a result has a distorted view on life. When he sees his classmates talking excitedly about their adolescent lives, he mutters, "They're a bunch of liars." When he is asked about his future dreams, he responds, "Not working." A teacher gets Hachiman to join the volunteer service club, which happens to have the school's prettiest girl - Yukino Yukinoshita.
- Movie, 1 (2019)Ni no KuniOLM, Inc.#66?Video Game~106minThe anime film Ni no Kuni, based on the game series of the same name, tells the story of the three childhood friends Yuu, Haru, and Kotona. Yuu is the best student at their school and secretly has feelings for Kotona, but she is already with Haru, Yuu’s best friend and the star player of the basketball club. However, when Kotona is suddenly attacked one day, Yuu and Haru intervene immediately to protect her, only to find themselves suddenly caught up in a parallel world. Thus the two arrive in the magical world “Ni no Kuni” (literally: “Second Country”), which differs from their actual world, but nevertheless seems to be connected to it. In “Ni no Kuni” they meet Princess Asha, who looks like Kotona and Yuu immediately feels attracted to her. But life isn’t fair and fate plays some wicked tricks: If the two friends want to save Kotona, they have to sacrifice Princess Asha—only one of them may live! Yuu wants to protect Asha, but Haru can’t and won’t give up his Kotona. What decision will Yuu and Haru make now that they are confronted with this cruel choice?
- TV-Series, 24 (2018)That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime8bit#67AdventureLight Novel~24min
- TV-Series, 13 (2020)Magia Record: Puella Magi Madoka Magica Side StorySHAFT Inc.#68Action DramaVideo Game~24minMagia Record: Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica Gaiden is a side story to the well-known Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica franchise based on the Magia Record smartphone game of the same name. This time the focus is not on Madoka herself, but on the young Iroha. In the flourishing little town of Kamihama, more and more Magical Girls, led by a mysterious power, arrive to do battle with their powers drawn from witches. Iroha, who came to Kamihama one day to look for her missing sister Ui, also joins the other Magical Girls and it doesn’t take long for an old acquaintance to make her appearance: Homura Akemi, who is looking for a way to save Madoka in Kamihama. Only Madoka herself doesn’t know anything about it … Soon Madoka, too, finds her way to the city in search of her missing friend Homura and the fates of the three girls—Iroha, Madoka, and Homura—who all fight for the ones they love, are intertwined in a strange way …
- TV-Series, 12 (2020)Keep Your Hands Off Eizouken!Science SARU Inc.#69ComedyManga~25min
- TV-Series, 25 (2008)Toradora!J.C.STAFF#70Romantic ComedyLight Novel~25minDue to his frightening appearance, Ryuuji lives a rather unfortunate life. On the first day of his junior year of high school, he meets a strange girl named Taiga - better known as the Palm-top Tiger! Despite looking small and cute, she's extremely short-tempered, and nobody can stop her once she starts throwing punches. However, Ryuuji learns a secret about Taiga that nobody else knows... The dragon and the tiger join forces to bring you a monolithic romantic comedy!
- TV-Series, 13 (2016)My Hero AcademiaBONES Inc.#71Action ComedyManga~24minMankind has developed superpowers known as "Quirks" with 80% of the population having some kind of superpower. These new abilities see the rise of both superheroes and villains. A prestigious school known as the The Hero Academy trains superpowered hopefuls into the heroes the world needs. Middle school student Izuku Midoriya wants to be a hero more than anything, but he's part the 20% without a Quirk. Unwilling to give up his dream, he plans to take the exam and be accepted into a high school for budding heroes. Through a series of serendipitous events, he catches the eye of the greatest hero, All Might, who agrees to train him. (from manga)
- TV-Series, 13 (2015)Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon?J.C.STAFF#72Action ComedyLight Novel~24minAs an adventurer living in Orario, Bell Cranel becomes the only member of Hestia Familia. Although he was very weak compared to veteran dungeon crawlers, he gained a special skill that enables him to become stronger quickly as long as his feelings towards Aiz, the Sword Princess whom he looks up to, does not change. With the help of his Goddess, Hestia and other people who cares for him, he vows to be strong enough to stand side-by-side with Aiz and protect everyone important to him.
- Movie, 1 (2016)A Silent VoiceKyoto Animation Co., Ltd.#73Sentimental DramaManga~129minA deaf elementary school girl, Shoko Nishimiya, upon transferring, meets a boy named Shoya Ishida in her new class. Shoya, who is not deaf, leads the class in bullying Shoko, because she is deaf. As the bullying continues, the class starts to bully Shoya for bullying Shoko. After graduating from elementary school, Shoko and Shoya do not speak to each other… until later, when Shoya, tormented over his past, decides he must see Shoko once more. Shoya wants to make amends for what he did in elementary school and be Shoko's friend. (from manga)
- TV-Series, 24 (2019)Dr. StoneTMS Entertainment Co., Ltd.#74AdventureManga~24minIn Dr. Stone, the anime adaptation to Riichirou Inagaki’s manga of the same name, we meet the boy Taiju Ooki. Taiju has been in love with his classmate Yuzuriha Ogawa for years and today is the day when he finally confesses his love to her! So after he got a last pep talk from his best friend, the leader of the science club, Senkuu Ishigami, it’s on. He and Yuzuriha are alone at the old camphor tree on the school grounds and while the other members of the science club are betting various amounts on Taiju being rejected, he notices a dazzling bright light on the horizon … He throws himself protectively before his beloved, but alas in vain. He, Yuzuriha, Senkuu, and the rest of the world are being petrified by this bright light … October 5th, 5738: Taiju, whose consciousness has spent over 3000 years thinking about Yuzuriha and his feelings for her, manages to escape his stone prison. Now he finds himself in a world of statues; myriad of them overgrown and destroyed. Nature took back what people took from it … But giving up is out of the question for Taiju! His beloved Yuzuriha is still safe with the old camphor tree and when he sees his best friend Senkuu again, who has been alive for months, the two decide to bring human civilization back to life—with the power of science!
- TV-Series, 12 (2019)The Quintessential QuintupletsTezuka Productions Co., Ltd.#75Romantic ComedyManga~24minHigh-school student Fuutarou Uesugi may be an intelligent person, but his family does not have a lot of money. Thus, he tries to be a tutor and just so happens to find a position that pays astonishingly well. It soon turns out, however, that, even with all his smarts, it will not be an easy job for him. After all, his student is his new classmate Itsuki Nakano, and as if that weren’t bad enough already, he also has to teach her four sisters. Unfortunately, the five siblings are as chaotic as they come and have absolutely no desire to study, despite their horrendous test results. Fuutarou, however, needs that job and actually wants the sisters to succeed, so he must first win their trust.
- TV-Series, 12 (2020)DorohedoroMAPPA Co., Ltd.#76AdventureManga~24min
- TV-Series, 25 (2013)Attack on TitanWIT STUDIO, Inc.#77Action DramaManga~24minSeveral hundred years ago, mankind was nearly wiped out by the titans. The aggressive giants are much taller and – physically – stronger than humans, however less intelligent. Furthermore, it seems that they eat humans just for fun. Only few people survived these attacks because they entrenched themselves behind tremendous walls. The city was safe from titans for about 100 years. Nevertheless, the adolescent Eren Yeager and his foster-sister Mikasa Ackerman have to watch how the city walls are destroyed by an incredibly big titan. As a result, many small titans are able to enter the city and wreak havoc. To make matters worse, Eren has to witness the death of his mother who is eaten by a titan. Henceforth, he is hellbent on vengeance..
- Movie, 1 (2019)Saga of Tanya the Evil: The MovieNUT#78ActionLight Novel~101min
- TV-Series, 12 (2019)Azur LaneBibury Animation Studios#79ActionVideo Game~24minIn Azur Lane, the anime adaptation of the mobile game of the same name, we enter a world in which 71% of the world’s oceans have not yet been explored. Some time ago, this world was attacked by a powerful enemy from another dimension: the Sirens! In order to fend off this enemy, mankind established a global organization, the “Azur Lane”, which—using so-called “Wisdom Cubes”—could create girls and young women with the power of mighty warships. Divided into four camps—Eagle Union, Royal Navy, Iron Blood, and Sakura Empire—these brave and beautiful “ship girls” were the key to defeating the Sirens. But now that the battle is over and the Sirens have been repelled, the different philosophies of the four camps clash … While the Iron Bloods and the Sakura Empire want to research the power of the Sirens and use it themselves, the Eagle Union and the Royal Navy stand in the way of this plan. Once the closest of allies, Iron Blood and Sakura Empire now leave the “Azur Lane” and establish the “Red Axis”. With suspicion towards their former allies, the “Azur Lane” builds a new naval base in the ocean to keep an eye on the activities of the “Red Axis” …
- TV-Series, 10 (2019)Attack on Titan Season 3 (Part 2)WIT STUDIO, Inc.#80Action DramaManga~24minShingeki no Kyojin Season 3 (2019) is the second part of the third season of the anime adaptation to Hajime Isayama’s manga of the same name and seamlessly continues its prequel. After Hanji failed to analyse the Titan Serum, Erwin decided to entrust Levi with the serum and risk administering it to someone who really needs it. With their plan to reconquer Wall Maria from the Titans, this could come to pass sooner than the scouts would like. The tensions within the squad rise and the emotions lie fallow … So during dinner on the eve of the operation there are more than a few arguments between the members. But the cheering and encouragement from the inhabitants of Trost District the next morning once again awakens the honour and resolve of the Scout Squad, while Berthold and Reiner stand guard on Wall Maria. What will happen with Eren, Mikasa, and Armin, and what about the two corpses that cause a violent conflict between Eren, Mikasa, and Levi …?