- Main genres
- Subsidiary Genres
Title starts with
- Adapted From
- Target Group
- Country of Origin
Search for Releases within a Language Region
- Language Region
- Release Window
- Number of Episodes
- Average duration (in minutes)
Slice of Life Drama
If several main genres were selected, only results containing at least one of these main genres will be shown.
Slice of Life
If several subsidiary genres were selected, only results containing all of these subsidiary genres will be shown.
- TV-Series, 24 (2018)That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime8bit#41AdventureLight Novel~24minThe 37-year-old Japanese Satoru Mikami is rather content with his life. The only thing missing to complete his happiness would be a girlfriend. When he meets with a colleague and his new girlfriend, a thief on the run confronts them. Satoru protectively places himself in front of his colleague and is stabbed in the process. However, he suddenly hears a female computer voice and when he opens his eyes, he finds himself in a cave in the middle of a strange world—in the body of a slime! Little by little, he discovers the benefits of living as a slime, like possessing the ability to dissolve other monsters within himself, in order to learn their abilities. During his exploration of the cave he happens to meet the powerful dragon Veldora, who has been sealed within this cave by an unknown hero. The two quickly become friends and Veldora awards him with a new name: Rimuru Tempest! As a result, a part of Veldora’s power is transferred to him and he absorbs Veldora with the promise of finding a way to free him from his seal. When Rimuru finally escapes the cave, he learns about the diversity of this new world in which he lives now. There are dwarfs, ogres, goblins, shadow wolves, and many more. Rimuru decides to establish his own village in which, little by little, many different and once hostile races come to live together peacefully. One day Rimuru meets Shizue Izawa who, as a child, was summoned by the demon king to this strange world. Rimuru has no idea yet that this meeting is going to have a significant impact on his fate.
- TV-Series, 12 (2021)The World Ends with You: The AnimationShin-Ei Animation, domerica Inc.#42?Video Game~24min
- TV-Series, 11 (2021)Dr. Stone: Stone WarsTMS Entertainment Co., Ltd.#43AdventureManga~24min
- TV-Series, 12 (2021)Let’s Make a Mug TooNippon Animation Co., Ltd.#44?Manga~15min
- TV-Series, 12 (2021)Those Snow White NotesShin-Ei Animation#45RomanceManga~24min
- TV-Series, 12 (2019)Demon Lord, Retry!Ekachi Epilka#46AdventureLight Novel~24minMaou-sama, Retry! the anime adaptation of Kurone Kanzaki’s eponymous light novel, tells the story of Akira Oono. Akira is a completely normal adult—he goes about his work, takes care of his household and besides that is a game master in an online game, in which he regularly logs into as the Demon King. But one day, when he once again takes on his role as the Demon King, his bland life is to come to a sudden end when he finds himself in a completely new world … as the very Demon King whose role he had just taken over virtually! In this new world Akira soon meets a girl with a leg injury and kind-hearted as he is, he takes her with him and the two now travel together through this fantasy world. But their peace doesn’t last long, because someone who not only bears the name “Demon King,” but also has the power to live up to this title, is a popular target. Adventurers, supposed saints and whole nations are on his heels and want to defeat the “Demon King” and so Akira and his companion cause a lot of excitement wherever they are …
- TV-Series, 12 (2021)Kemono JihenAJIADO CO.,LTD.#47ActionManga~24min
- TV-Series, 13 (2019)Arifureta: From Commonplace to World’s StrongestWhite Fox, asread#48AdventureLight Novel~24minTogether with his school class, high school student and otaku Hajime Nagumo, who has no goals in life and is bullied by his classmates, are summoned into another world. The students were called into this world to become heroes and save a country from destruction. In order for them to succeed, they gradually acquire unique abilities. Only Hajime gets a seemingly mediocre ability. He is a “synergist,” or in other words: a simple craftsman. While he is labelled useless by his classmates, Hajime dedicates himself to the study of the foreign world, in order to be able to contribute his part to the rescue of the country that summoned him. When he and his class explore a dungeon, they fall into a trap, through which Hajime eventually falls into the depths of the dungeon …
- TV-Series, 12 (2021)Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu (2021)#49?~?min
- TV-Series, 12 (2021)Suppose a Kid from the Last Dungeon Boonies moved to a starter town?Liden Films Inc.#50AdventureLight Novel~24minWith an optimistic spirit, Lloyd Belladonna is an inexperienced adventurer from the legendary village of Kunlun who has only one big dream: He wants to become a soldier in the capital! To accomplish this, he must leave his home, which is located right next to one of the most dangerous dungeons in the world. Unfortunately, he is considered the weakest boy in the village among his neighbours and friends, and they are sure that Lloyd will meet his downfall at the very moment he embarks on his dauntless voyage. However, Lloyd is not fazed by this and with the blessing of the village headwoman Alka, he sets off for the capital of the Kingdom of Azami. After Lloyd arrives in town, he starts looking for Marie — the East Side witch who was once apprenticed to Alka. At Alka’s behest, the former student is to watch over him until he passes the military academy entrance exam. Since Marie cannot oppose her teacher’s wish, she agrees and allows Lloyd to move in with her. While cleaning up the house, he uses old spells with an outstanding effortlessness which even Marie could only use after years of training. It quickly becomes apparent, even to the officers and candidates at the academy, that Lloyd is stronger than anyone else in the town, which is considered the starting point for many adventurers. Only Lloyd himself has not yet truly understood what power he actually possesses …
- TV-Series, 26 (2019)Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaibaufotable, Inc.#51Action DramaManga~24minThe legend of a man-eating demon that haunts woods has been around for ages. As a result, the locals no longer dare go out at night. Legend has it that Demon Slayers are wandering the land to hunt down such bloodthirsty demons. For young Tanjirou these legends that he thought nothing but fairy tales to keep children from going out at night soon become cruel reality … Ever since his father's death, Tanjirou has dedicated himself to keeping his family alive and safe. Despite their harsh lives, they have managed to be happy so far, but this comforting warmth of bliss is gruesomely destroyed when Tanjirou finds his family slaughtered … by one of those fairy-tale monsters: a demon! Only his sister Nezuko has survived, but she has turned into a demon herself. Surprisingly, Nezuko still shows signs of human emotions and thought. Thus, Tanjirou sets out to become a Demon Slayer himself in order to keep his sister safe and to find a way to turn her back into a human …!
- TV-Series, 12 (2021)Log Horizon: Destruction of the Round TableStudio DEEN Co., Ltd.#52AdventureLight Novel~25min
- TV-Series, 52 (2021)Shaman King (2021)Bridge Inc.#53Fighting-ShounenManga~24min
- TV-Series, 12 (2021)Mars RedSIGNAL.MD, Inc.#54?Other~24min
- TV-Series, 25 (2018)The Rising of the Shield HeroKinema Citrus Co., Ltd.#55AdventureLight Novel~25minThe anime adaptation of the “Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari” light novel follows the story of Naofumi Iwatani, who enjoys the peaceful and happy life of a college student. When his younger brother started to drift off the right track, Naofumi did everything he could to bring him back to his senses. Out of gratitude for this, he still enjoys the privileges of a son with his parents, even though he is already 20 years old: He still lives at home and receives enough of an allowance to not have to work alongside his studies. However, his idyllic otaku life style is to end, when he stumbles upon a book in the library, which, aside from telling the story of four heroes, contains nothing but empty pages. As he flips through the empty pages, from one moment to the next, Naofumi is transported to a medieval fantasy world and once he gets back to his senses, he and three other young men find themselves in the centre of a throne room under the vigilant gaze of the king and his court. Each one of them got his own new weapon: Motoyasu Kitamura has got a spear, Ren Amaki carries a sword, and Itsuki Kawasumi holds a bow in his hands. Naofumi himself, obviously, wasn’t left empty-handed either, as he was given … a shield?! A brief exchange with the king and his aides confirmed what the four young men had already suspected: They have been summoned to this world as “heroes,” in order to save it from vicious monsters. While the other three heroes are able to quickly gather a crowd of followers, Naofumi, the Shield Hero, is left to fend for himself. Not only is he not that much into video games and their mechanics—which this new world seems rather similar to—he also seems to be the least liked out of all the heroes. His heart skips a beat, however, when the beautiful Myne Suphia decides to join him. The two of them then visit an armourer to buy all kinds of gear and then they’re off to experience their first adventure: killing weak monsters! After having slain some beasts, they decide to call it a day and quietly pass their evening at a local inn. To be fit for the next day, Naofumi goes to bed early. As he wakes up the next day, however, he is not greeted by Myne, but by royal guardsmen. His money and gear? Gone! What had happened? Was he robbed during the night? When he is brought into the throne room, it turns out that he was not, in fact, the victim of a robbery but of betrayal! With neither money nor gear and being treated as a criminal, he is on his own now, and everything he is left with is his hatred towards everyone who has wronged him. Simply giving up and dying, however? That’s not an option; he will make them suffer for what they did! And thus begins “the rising of the Shield Hero” and his campaign for vengeance!
- Web, 12 (2021)High-Rise InvasionZERO-G, Inc.#56ActionManga~25min
- Web, 12 (2021)Joran: The Princess of Snow and BloodBakken Record#57?Original Work~23min
- TV-Series, 25 (2016)Re:Zero - Starting Life in Another WorldWhite Fox#58DramaLight Novel~26minAn autosave option can save your bum or it can be your worst enemy! Subaru Natsuki finds himself wondering about this very dilemma time after time, ever since being suddenly and mysteriously summoned to another world. Being the otaku that he is, he’s waiting for ‒ hoping for, really ‒ his new superpowers to awaken. Turns out, the one superpower that was bestowed upon him is turning back time. “Neat!,” one might think; too bad he has to die for his power to activate . . . and to make matters worse, nobody but him can remember anything from in-between “reaching his last checkpoint” and dying. Being saved by and instantly infatuated with a mysterious and beautiful girl with long silver hair, he wishes for nothing more than to repay her and get closer to her. How do you repay someone who saved you, though, if you’re all but powerless and just about all you can do is die?
- TV-Series, 12 (2015)Seraph of the End: Vampire ReignWIT STUDIO, Inc.#59Action DramaManga~24minAfter an unknown virus wiped out all adults on earth, vampires appeared and ruled over the surviving children, treating them like livestock. Yuichiro Hyakuya survived along with other orphans by giving their blood to vampires, until Yuichiro escaped four years ago. Now he is a member of the Moon Demon Company, a unit in the Japanese army dedicated to hunting down the vampires he blames for the death of his family. Source: ANN
- TV-Series, 12 (2021)Fruits Basket: The Final SeasonTMS Entertainment Co., Ltd.#60Romantic ComedyManga~24min
- TV-Series, 12 (2021)SK8 the InfinityBONES Inc.#61GanbatteOriginal Work~24minReki, a high-school student in his second year and skater, is addicted to “S”, an extremely dangerous downhill race for skateboarders, which takes place in an abandoned mine. The skaters are especially into the beef and the heated fights that break out during the races. One day, Reki brings his new classmate, Langa, along to the mine where the races take place. Langa, who did a lot of snowboarding before his father’s death, is pulled into the world of skateboarding, and more importantly, into the “S” races …
- TV-Series, 11 (2021)The Promised Neverland Season 2CloverWorks#62HorrorManga~23min
- TV-Series, 12 (2019)The Quintessential QuintupletsTezuka Productions Co., Ltd.#63Romantic ComedyManga~24minHigh-school student Fuutarou Uesugi may be an intelligent person, but his family does not have a lot of money. Thus, he tries to be a tutor and just so happens to find a position that pays astonishingly well. It soon turns out, however, that, even with all his smarts, it will not be an easy job for him. After all, his student is his new classmate Itsuki Nakano, and as if that weren’t bad enough already, he also has to teach her four sisters. Unfortunately, the five siblings are as chaotic as they come and have absolutely no desire to study, despite their horrendous test results. Fuutarou, however, needs that job and actually wants the sisters to succeed, so he must first win their trust.
- TV-Series, 1000 (1999)One PieceToei Animation Co., Ltd.#64Fighting-ShounenManga~24minAs a child, Monkey D. Luffy dreamed of becoming King of the Pirates. But his life changed when he accidentally ate the Gum-Gum Fruit, an enchanted Devil Fruit that gave him the ability to stretch like rubber. Its only drawback? He'll never be able to swim again--a serious handicap for an aspiring sea dog! Years later, Luffy sets off on his quest to find the "One Piece," said to be the greatest treasure in the world...
- TV-Series, 21 (2021)Welcome to Demon-School! Iruma-kun Season 2BANDAI NAMCO Pictures Inc.#65ComedyManga~?min
- TV-Series, 12 (2021)Fairy RanmaruStudio Comet Co., Ltd.#66?Original Work~24min
- TV-Series, 12 (2021)OddtaxiOLM, Inc., P.I.C.S. Co., Ltd.#67?Original Work~24min
- TV-Series, 25 (2013)Attack on TitanWIT STUDIO, Inc.#68Action DramaManga~24minSeveral hundred years ago, mankind was nearly wiped out by the titans. The aggressive giants are much taller and – physically – stronger than humans, however less intelligent. Furthermore, it seems that they eat humans just for fun. Only few people survived these attacks because they entrenched themselves behind tremendous walls. The city was safe from titans for about 100 years. Nevertheless, the adolescent Eren Yeager and his foster-sister Mikasa Ackerman have to watch how the city walls are destroyed by an incredibly big titan. As a result, many small titans are able to enter the city and wreak havoc. To make matters worse, Eren has to witness the death of his mother who is eaten by a titan. Henceforth, he is hellbent on vengeance..
- TV-Series, 12 (2022)Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season (2022)#69Action DramaManga~?min
- TV-Series, 12 (2021)Backflip!!ZEXCS Inc.#70?Original Work~23min
- Web, ? (2021)Miss Kobayashi’s Dragon Maid S Short Animation SeriesKyoto Animation Co., Ltd.#71ComedyManga~2min
- TV-Series, 10 (2016)KonoSuba: God’s blessing on this wonderful world!Studio DEEN Co., Ltd.#72AdventureLight Novel~23minKazuma Satō is a hikikomori (shut-in) die-hard fan of games, anime, and manga. A traffic accident brings his disappointingly brief life to an end, or it should have, but he wakes up and sees a beautiful girl who introduces herself as a goddess. She asks him if he'd like to go to another world but he can only bring one thing with him. Kazumi chooses to bring the goddess. With that, he is transported to another world and his great adventure subjugating the demon king begins, but first the hard work of finding food, clothing, and shelter begins. Kazuma wants to live in peace, but the goddess raises one problem after another, and then the demon king's army has its eyes set on him.
- TV-Series, 12 (2020)Wandering Witch: The Journey of ElainaChallenge To Challenge#73AdventureLight Novel~24minOnce upon a time there, was a witch named Elaina, who went on a journey around the world. During her travels she met all kinds of people and explored the most different of places. Accompany her, as she travels through a land full of witches, where, among others, she meets a giant who loves his muscles more than anything else. She even meets a princess who was left alone in a completely destroyed country! With each meeting, Elaina unfolds a small part of the story of her new acquaintances and her own world grows a little larger.
- TV-Series, 12 (2021)Pretty Boy Detective ClubSHAFT Inc.#74?Light Novel~24min
- TV-Series, 12 (2021)Burning KabaddiTMS Entertainment Co., Ltd.#75GanbatteManga~24min
- TV-Series, 24 (2019)Dr. StoneTMS Entertainment Co., Ltd.#76AdventureManga~24minIn Dr. Stone, the anime adaptation to Riichirou Inagaki’s manga of the same name, we meet the boy Taiju Ooki. Taiju has been in love with his classmate Yuzuriha Ogawa for years and today is the day when he finally confesses his love to her! So after he got a last pep talk from his best friend, the leader of the science club, Senkuu Ishigami, it’s on. He and Yuzuriha are alone at the old camphor tree on the school grounds and while the other members of the science club are betting various amounts on Taiju being rejected, he notices a dazzling bright light on the horizon … He throws himself protectively before his beloved, but alas in vain. He, Yuzuriha, Senkuu, and the rest of the world are being petrified by this bright light … October 5th, 5738: Taiju, whose consciousness has spent over 3000 years thinking about Yuzuriha and his feelings for her, manages to escape his stone prison. Now he finds himself in a world of statues; myriad of them overgrown and destroyed. Nature took back what people took from it … But giving up is out of the question for Taiju! His beloved Yuzuriha is still safe with the old camphor tree and when he sees his best friend Senkuu again, who has been alive for months, the two decide to bring human civilization back to life—with the power of science!
- TV-Series, 25 (2012)Sword Art OnlineA-1 Pictures Inc.#77Action DramaLight Novel~24minEscape was impossible until it was cleared; a game over would mean an actual «death». Without knowing the «truth» of the mysterious next generation MMO, «Sword Art Online» (SAO), approximately ten thousand users logged in together, opening the curtains to this cruel death battle. Participating alone in SAO, protagonist Kirito had promptly accepted the «truth» of this MMO. And in the game world, a gigantic floating castle named «Aincrad», he distinguished himself as a solo player. Aiming to clear the game by reaching the highest floor, Kirito riskily continued alone. Because of a pushy invitation from a female warrior and rapier expert, Asuna, he teamed up with her. That encounter brought about an opportunity to call out to the fated Kirito.
- Movie, 1 (2016)Your Name.CoMix Wave Films Inc.#78Sentimental DramaOriginal Work~107minMitsuha and Taki are total strangers living completely different lives. But when Mitsuha makes a wish to leave her mountain town for the bustling city of Tokyo, they become connected in a bizarre way. She dreams she is a boy living in Tokyo while Taki dreams he is a girl from a rural town he’s never visited. What does their newfound connection mean? And how will it bring them together? Find out in the latest film from the acclaimed auteur Makoto Shinkai.
- TV-Series, 12 (2020)Tonikawa: Over the Moon for YouSeven Arcs Ltd.#79Romantic ComedyManga~24minSome parents don’t seem to give much thought to their children’s names … As is the case with Nasa Yuzaki. Even in Kindergarten he has already been teased about his name and later he felt committed to studying hard in order to live up to the name his parents gave him and always be the best. However, everything changes when one day he finds himself distracted by a beautiful girl. For just a moment he doesn’t pay attention to the traffic and is almost caught in a fatal accident. The near-tragedy was prevented by the very girl he that had charmed him just moments prior. She has apparently absorbed the majority of the impact’s force, without getting hurt too much herself. As a result, Nasa feels obligated to her and makes this known accordingly. However, for the time being, he does not see her again. A while later, on his 18th birthday, he is quite flabbergasted to see that very girl from back then stand at his doorstep and, as promised, wanting to become his wife. Everything goes surprisingly well and shortly afterwards Nasa is a married man—to a girl he finds absolutely adorable, but who also seems to have a rather complex and bizarre past …
- TV-Series, 12 (2007)School DaysTNK#80Sentimental DramaVisual Novel~25minMakoto Ito rides the train to and from school every day. However, at the beginning of his second term, he falls in love with a beautiful girl that also rides the train. Unfortunately, she barely knows of his existence. Her name is Kotonoha Katsura, and though they attend the same school, they are not in the same class. In an attempt to catch her eye, Makoto enlists the aid of a close female friend of his: Sekai Saionji. She helps him, despite the fact that she—unbeknownst to Makoto—is in love with him. Thus the three are bound in a love triangle of life-changing proportions.