- Main genres
- Subsidiary Genres
Title starts with
- Adapted From
- Target Group
- Country of Origin
Search for Releases within a Language Region
- Language Region
- Release Window
- Number of Episodes
- Average duration (in minutes)
Slice of Life Drama
If several main genres were selected, only results containing at least one of these main genres will be shown.
Slice of Life
If several subsidiary genres were selected, only results containing all of these subsidiary genres will be shown.
- TV-Series, 12 (2020)KakushigotoAJIADO CO.,LTD.#41ComedyManga~24min
- TV-Series, 13 (2018)Violet EvergardenKyoto Animation Co., Ltd.#42DramaLight Novel~24minViolet Evergarden tells the story of Violet who heard words on the battlefield that she cannot forget. These words, the meaning of which she doesn’t yet know, came from someone she loved very much. Some time passed on the continent of Telesis and the great war that divided it into a northern and a southern half ended, while its people welcomed a new era. Now, after the wounds of young Violet, who was formerly called a “weapon”, have healed, she begins a new life at the CH Postal Service. There she encounters the profession of an “Auto Memories Doll” and feels the desire to become one herself. She hopes that this work will one day enable her to understand the words she once heard.
- TV-Series, 12 (2020)Ascendance of a Bookworm (Part 2)AJIADO CO.,LTD.#43Slice of Life DramaLight Novel~24min
- TV-Series, 12 (2020)ArteSeven Arcs Pictures Ltd.#44Slice of Life DramaManga~24min
- TV-Series, 12 (2016)91 DaysShuka Inc.#45ThrillerOriginal Work~24min
- TV-Series, 13 (2018)Rascal Does Not Dream of Bunny Girl SenpaiCloverWorks#46Romantic ComedyLight Novel~25min
- Movie, 1 (2019)Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon?: Arrow of the OrionJ.C.STAFF#47Action DramaLight Novel~82minIn the anime movie to Danmachi, Gekijouban Dungeon ni Deai o Motomeru no wa Machigatte Iru Darou ka: Orion no Ya, we once again follow Bell Cranel and his friends on their adventures. Bell, who has become quite popular by now, makes his way to the Dungeon as every day to earn his daily bread. On the way he not only gets an apple from the local fruit merchant, but of course also a delicious bento for the road from the charming waitress Syr. When he is in the dungeon with his carrier Lili and his companion Welf, the three decide to kill a couple more monsters today—after all there is a big party tonight and they want to indulge a little! While Bell strolls from stand to stand together with Hestia, Lili and Welf, the two girls get into their usual fight over “their Bell,” when they hear Hermes’ calls. He announces a competition: a great prize awaits the adventurer who can pull a lance out of a block of ice! Even though many a mighty adventurer fails, this task is easy for our Argonaut, but what awaits him now surprises everyone … The contest was a selection process of the goddess Artemis and Bell is now her chosen champion—her Orion—who must join her in battle to defeat the mysterious threat lurking outside Orario in distant, ancient ruins. Even though he’s an adventurer of the Hestia familia and now also Artemis’ chosen warrior, Bell finds himself thrown into an adventure that will test every one of his abilities and demand much courage—and that will, perhaps, turn him into the hero he always wanted to be …!
- TV-Series, 12 (2016)Hybrid x Heart Magias Academy AtaraxiaProduction IMS Co., Ltd.#48Action ComedyLight Novel~24min
- TV-Series, 175 (2009)Fairy TailSatelight Inc., A-1 Pictures Inc.#49Fighting-ShounenManga~24minIn the Kingdom of Fiore, powerful wizards make their living by joining magical guilds and contracting out their services to become "wizards for hire". Harnessing the forces of Dragon Fire, Ice, Weaponry, and the Zodiac, four young wizards of the infamous guild Fairy Tail team up to seek their fortunes. Growing stronger with every mission, they travel the countryside helping people and battling rival guilds, but with personalities as different as their magic skills, this team may end up doing more damage than good.
- TV-Series, 24 (2019)Nanatsu no Taizai: Kamigami no GekirinStudio DEEN Co., Ltd.#50AdventureManga~24minNanatsu no Taizai: Kamigami no Gekirin, the third season of the anime adaptation to Nakaba Suzuki’s manga of the same name, continues the story of the captain of the Seven Deadly Sins, Meliodas, and his comrades. The battle against the Ten Commandments is over, but the price for the hard-fought victory was high … Fathers, brothers, mothers, sisters, lovers—the demons did not stop at anyone and with the time of reconstruction the time of mourning and farewell begins as well. Meliodas and his Seven Deadly Sins themselves did not escape unscathed either. Ban must continue to fight for Elaine, who after Melascula’s death fell back into her eternal slumber, King must finally face his own weakness and train hard to become a worthy king for the fairies. While Diane, who still suffers from the amnesia brought about by Gowther, seems to have found a new teacher in the former giant king Drole, Gowther’s own future is uncertain. Not only is he suspected of being a member of the Ten Commandments, but his entire past is a mystery … How will the shattered Deadly Sins go on and what does the future hold for the young King of Camelot?
- TV-Series, 12 (2017)Saga of Tanya the EvilNUT#51ActionLight Novel~24min
- TV-Series, 12 (2017)Classroom of the EliteLerche#52DramaLight Novel~24min
- TV-Series, 25 (2008)Toradora!J.C.STAFF#53Romantic ComedyLight Novel~25minDue to his frightening appearance, Ryuuji lives a rather unfortunate life. On the first day of his junior year of high school, he meets a strange girl named Taiga - better known as the Palm-top Tiger! Despite looking small and cute, she's extremely short-tempered, and nobody can stop her once she starts throwing punches. However, Ryuuji learns a secret about Taiga that nobody else knows... The dragon and the tiger join forces to bring you a monolithic romantic comedy!
- TV-Series, 25 (2012)Sword Art OnlineA-1 Pictures Inc.#54Action DramaLight Novel~24minEscape was impossible until it was cleared; a game over would mean an actual «death». Without knowing the «truth» of the mysterious next generation MMO, «Sword Art Online» (SAO), approximately ten thousand users logged in together, opening the curtains to this cruel death battle. Participating alone in SAO, protagonist Kirito had promptly accepted the «truth» of this MMO. And in the game world, a gigantic floating castle named «Aincrad», he distinguished himself as a solo player. Aiming to clear the game by reaching the highest floor, Kirito riskily continued alone. Because of a pushy invitation from a female warrior and rapier expert, Asuna, he teamed up with her. That encounter brought about an opportunity to call out to the fated Kirito.
- TV-Series, 13 (2020)Food Wars! The Fifth PlateJ.C.STAFF#55GanbatteManga~24min
- TV-Series, 12 (2020)DorohedoroMAPPA Co., Ltd.#56AdventureManga~24min
- Movie, 1 (2016)A Silent VoiceKyoto Animation Co., Ltd.#57Sentimental DramaManga~129minA deaf elementary school girl, Shoko Nishimiya, upon transferring, meets a boy named Shoya Ishida in her new class. Shoya, who is not deaf, leads the class in bullying Shoko, because she is deaf. As the bullying continues, the class starts to bully Shoya for bullying Shoko. After graduating from elementary school, Shoko and Shoya do not speak to each other… until later, when Shoya, tormented over his past, decides he must see Shoko once more. Shoya wants to make amends for what he did in elementary school and be Shoko's friend. (from manga)
- Movie, 1 (2019)Re:Zero - Starting Life in Another World: The Frozen BondWhite Fox#58DramaLight Novel~80min
- TV-Series, 22 (2014)Your Lie in AprilA-1 Pictures Inc.#59Sentimental DramaManga~23minKōsei Arima was a piano prodigy until his mother died when he was eleven years old. The shock of losing her made him lose any interest in piano, and his life has felt monotonous ever since. Then, when he's fourteen, his childhood friend Tsubaki introduces him to her classmate Kaori, a free-spirited violinist. Her enthusiasm reignites his interest in music and in life.
- TV-Series, 10 (2016)KonoSuba: God’s blessing on this wonderful world!Studio DEEN Co., Ltd.#60AdventureLight Novel~23minKazuma Satō is a hikikomori (shut-in) die-hard fan of games, anime, and manga. A traffic accident brings his disappointingly brief life to an end, or it should have, but he wakes up and sees a beautiful girl who introduces herself as a goddess. She asks him if he'd like to go to another world but he can only bring one thing with him. Kazumi chooses to bring the goddess. With that, he is transported to another world and his great adventure subjugating the demon king begins, but first the hard work of finding food, clothing, and shelter begins. Kazuma wants to live in peace, but the goddess raises one problem after another, and then the demon king's army has its eyes set on him.
- TV-Series, 25 (2020)Re:Zero - Starting Life in Another World Season 2White Fox#61DramaLight Novel~?min
- TV-Series, 24 (2011)Steins;GateWhite Fox#62ThrillerVisual Novel~24minThe story takes place in Akihabara, Tokyo. Rintarou Okabe, a self-proclaimed mad scientiest, is an eccentric person who heads a Futuristic Gadget Research Laboratory. Together with his friends, Mayuri Shiina and Itaru Hashida, he invents all sorts of things that, in actual fact, often don't have a practical use. Later, he accidently builds a time machine, the Phone Microwave. Contrary to his very own belief, the time machine actually works: From now onwards, he is able to send short mails through time to change the past and, eventually, affect the present. Over the course of the story, Okabe Rintarou admits many other people as new members of his Future Gadget Lab like Kurisu Makise, an extremely intelligent 18-year-old scientist. Soon afterwards, the organisation SERN, that also does research on time travel, becomes aware of Rintarou and his effort to revolutionize the process of travelling through time.
- TV-Series, 24 (2018)Sword Art Online: AlicizationA-1 Pictures Inc.#63AdventureLight Novel~25min
- TV-Series, 13 (2013)My Teen Romantic Comedy: SNAFUBrain's Base#64Romantic ComedyLight Novel~24minHachiman Hikigaya is an antisocial high school student with no friends or girlfriend and as a result has a distorted view on life. When he sees his classmates talking excitedly about their adolescent lives, he mutters, "They're a bunch of liars." When he is asked about his future dreams, he responds, "Not working." A teacher gets Hachiman to join the volunteer service club, which happens to have the school's prettiest girl - Yukino Yukinoshita.
- TV-Series, 12 (2019)Cautious Hero: The Hero Is Overpowered but Overly CautiousWhite Fox#65AdventureLight Novel~24minIn Shinchou Yuusha: Kono Yuusha ga Ore TUEEE Kuse ni Shinchou Sugiru, the anime adaptation to Saori Toyota’s light novel of the same name, we follow the Goddess Listarte, who in her despair submits to the arts of summoning. Her world, Gairbrunde—a world that resembles a video game on the difficulty level “super hard”—faces its demise and is beset by powerful monsters … In order to save herself and her people, Listarte places all her hopes on her summoning ritual and calls forth a hero! And with him she scores an absolute hit, because the summoned Seiya Ryuuguuin practically holds a cheat rank and is excessively powerful … but also excessively cautious! Not only does the mighty hero live a rather expensive life: he buys his equipment threefold—something could possibly break after all!—but he also spends most of his time doing muscle training in his room—just to be on the safe side and reach the highest level. When he then has to take on a few weak slimes, he proves that he doesn’t believe in restraint at all either—“full force ahead” is the motto … just in case, you know?
- TV-Series, 13 (2020)ID: InvadedNAZ#66Action DramaOriginal Work~25min
- TV-Series, 13 (2013)The Devil is a Part-Timer!White Fox#67ComedyLight Novel~23minWhen Satan is run out of his infernal kingdom, he finds himself virtually powerless in modern-day Tokyo. Stuck in a feeble mortal body and desperate for cash, there’s only one way for the dark lord to survive: by getting a job manning the deep fryer at “MgRonald”! As Satan flips burgers and tries to regain his evil magic, he’s pestered by a righteous hero who tracked him to Earth, a video-game-loving fallen angel looking for a way back into heaven, and the most unholy of enemies: a rival fast food franchise. Will he figure out a way to reclaim his homeland and throne? And if not, will this demonic burger king at least sell enough featured menu items to be promoted to shift supervisor? The devil can’t survive on minimum wage in the series Anime News Network calls “pure, unadulterated, gloriously fun entertainment.”
- TV-Series, 220 (2002)NarutoPierrot Co., Ltd.#68Fighting-ShounenManga~23minDeep within the Hidden Leaf Village, sharp and cunning Ninja carry an ultimate power while Naruto Uzumaki carries inside the ultimate secret. Twelve years ago, the fourth Hokage sacrificed himself and saved the village by sealing the Nine-tailed Fox Spirit an orphaned baby boy. Now, this plucky prankster must do what it takes achieve this life-long goal and become the next Hokage!
- TV-Series, 13 (2020)Infinite DendrogramNAZ#69AdventureLight Novel~24min
- TV-Series, 12 (2019)Is it Wrong to Try to Pick up Girls in a Dungeon? IIJ.C.STAFF#70Action ComedyLight Novel~24minIn Danmachi: Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? 2, the second season of the anime adaptation to Fujino Oomori’s eponymous light novel, we once again meet Bell Cranel and Hestia! After Bell and his group got lost on their way to the deeper levels of the dungeon, Hestia set up a rescue team to find their beloved Bell. After the reunion, the groups headed off together to the 18th level of the dungeon—a supposed safe haven where no monsters were to be found. But even though there were no monsters here, dangers still awaited Bell … Hestia was taken hostage to put Bell—the “cheeky beginner”—in his place and to teach him a lesson he won’t soon forget. A conflict between adventurers that was ultimately ended by the interference of Hestia being a goddess! But the serenity in the “safe” 18th level didn’t last long and was suddenly disturbed by the appearance of an incredibly powerful monster, which the adventurers around Bell and Aiz now had to face …! How will the story of the young fighter Bell, his smitten goddess Hestia and his beloved Aiz Wallenstein continue after the hard-won victory over the Goliath?
- TV-Series, 12 (2020)Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei: Raihousha-hen8bit#71ActionLight Novel~?min
- TV-Series, 24 (2012)The Pet Girl of SakurasouJ.C.STAFF#72Romantic ComedyLight Novel~24minSakurasou – the dormitory for the "troublemakers". This is where Kanda Sorata lives. One day the young Shiina Mahshiro moves in. He immediately feels attracted to her and charges himself with the duty to protect her from the "real" problem students. But Shiina isn't like any other girl, while being extremely talented and gifted, she is an utter mess and in no state to live by herself. This leads to a very reluctant relationship...
- TV-Series, 12 (2019)Sword Art Online: Alicization - War of UnderworldA-1 Pictures Inc.#73Action DramaLight Novel~24minSword Art Online: Alicization - War of Underworld continues the “Alicization” storyline of the anime adaptation to Reki Kawahara’s “Sword Art Online” light novel. The long ascent to the highest level of the cathedral demanded a lot of Kirito and Eugeo and their reunion with Alice was nothing short of disastrous … After the confrontation, Eugeo had to continue his way to the top separated from Kirito and Alice, who now worked together to climb the outer wall of the tower. When they finally arrived on the top floors, not only was it up to them to get the brainwashed Eugeo back on the right track, but the fight against the Administrator was imminent. Kirito and his friends were able to successfully endure this battle, but the price for this hard-won victory was high. Not only did Alice’s memory module and Cardinal fall victim to Administrator, but Eugeo also gave his life to guarantee the victory of his friends …! Quinella’s attempt to escape and the heavy attack on the Rath research facility, however, leave behind a more than uncertain future for Kirito, Alice, and the other inhabitants of Underworld. What will happen next and what about Kikuoka’s final instructions? Could they be the salvation for Kirito …?
- TV-Series, 22 (2012)HyoukaKyoto Animation Co., Ltd.#74CrimeLight Novel~26minHōtarō Oreki doesn't like to do things that he considers a waste of energy. However, things start to change when he enters high school because even though he does not want to join any non-compulsory school activities, his older sister requested that he join the memberless Classic Literature Club so that it won't get abolished. Unbeknownst to him, another student, Eru Chitanda, already planned to join; but instead of being free from club obligations, Hōtarō eventually joined as he is strangely unable to refuse or escape from Eru's passionate gaze of curiosity. Together with his friends Satoshi and Mayaka, they began to discuss a variety of mysteries in school that only Hōtarō seems to be able to solve, including the mystery that lingered on from Eru's childhood memory.
- TV-Series, 12 (2019)Domestic Girlfrienddiomedéa inc.#75DramaManga~24min
- TV-Series, 64 (2009)Fullmetal Alchemist: BrotherhoodBONES Inc.#76AdventureManga~25minEdward and Alphonse Elric’s reckless disregard for alchemy’s fundamental laws ripped half of Ed’s limbs from his body and left Al’s soul clinging to a cold suit of armor. To restore what was lost, the brothers scour a war-torn land for the Philosopher’s Stone, a fabled relic which grants the ability to perform alchemy in impossible ways. The Elrics are not alone in their search; the corrupt State Military is eager to harness the artifact’s power. So too are the strange Homunculi and their shadowy creator. The mythical gem lures exotic alchemists from distant kingdoms, scarring some deeply enough to inspire murder. As the Elrics find their course altered by these enemies and allies, their purpose remains unchanged – and their bond unbreakable.
- TV-Series, 12 (2020)Dungeon ni Deai o Motomeru no wa Machigatte Iru Darou ka: Familia Myth IIIJ.C.STAFF#77Action ComedyLight Novel~?min
- TV-Series, 24 (2018)Darling in the FranxxTrigger Inc., CloverWorks#78Action DramaOriginal Work~24minDreaming … dreaming to someday soar free, knowing full well, that the free sky is forever barred to them. In a distant future, after Earth has been devastated and most civilisation ceased to exist, the remaining humans built a moving fortress city called “Plantation” in order to survive and keep some civilisation intact. The children of the “Plantation” live in a pilot training facility best known as the “bird cage.” Not knowing the outside world or the free sky, they are trained for only one purpose: to fight the mysterious enemy that reduced humanity to this miserable state. Learning to pilot what is known as “Franxx” and being trained to fight an enemy they have never even seen, the children believe that only piloting the “Franxx” can prove their existence. Hiro—code number 016—was once hailed a child prodigy, but when he fell behind and wasn’t able to ride a “Franxx,” his existence had lost all meaning. After all … if you can’t pilot a “Franxx,” you might as well not exist at all. One day, however, a mysterious girl called Zero Two appears before him with two lustrous horns rising from her head. A familiar smile flickering across her lips, as she calls out to him: “I found you, my darling.”
- TV-Series, 13 (2015)OverlordMADHOUSE Inc.#79ActionLight Novel~24minIn the year 2138, virtual reality gaming is booming. Yggdrasil, a popular online game is quietly shut down one day. However, one player named Momonga decides to not log out. Momonga is then transformed into the image of a skeleton as "the most powerful wizard." The world continues to change, with non-player characters (NPCs) beginning to feel emotion. Having no parents, friends, or place in society, this ordinary young man Momonga then strives to take over the new world the game has become.
- TV-Series, 25 (2014)Haikyu!!Production I.G., Inc.#80GanbatteManga~24minShōyō Hinata began playing volleyball after seeing the "small giants" who played the sport when he was in elementary school. He suffers a crushing defeat in his first and last tournament in middle school at the hands of his rival Tobio Kageyama. So, Hinata joins Kurasuno High School's volleyball team, vowing revenge against Kageyama. However, Kageyama is also on Kurasuno's team. The former rivals form a legendary combo with Hinata's mobility and Kageyama's precision ball-handling. Together, they take on the local tournaments and vow to meet Kurasuno's fated rival school in the nationals.