- TypeLight Novel
- Volumes / Chapters5+ / ?
- Release Date10. Sep 2016
- Main genresAdventure
- Country of OriginJapan
- Adapted FromOriginal Work
- Target GroupMale
A short plot summary about the manga “Spice and Wolf: Spring Log” would help many anime and manga fans decide whether they want to watch this show or not. Do you know what “Spice and Wolf: Spring Log” is all about? Then feel free to add a description to our database using our entry form. We’re looking forward to your contributions!
Main genres / Subsidiary Genres / Tags
Manga New Items
- Spice & Wolf - Figur: HoloJuly 2019amazon.com2
- Spice & Wolf - Figur: Holo (Wedding Dress)January 2018amazon.com2
- Spice & Wolf - Vol.21: Kindle Edition31. December 2019amazon.co.uk2
- Spice & Wolf - Vol.2117. December 2019amazon.co.uk4
- Spice & Wolf - Vol.20: Kindle Edition30. October 2018amazon.co.uk2
- Spice & Wolf - Vol.2030. October 2018amazon.co.uk4
- Spice & Wolf - Vol.19: Kindle Edition27. March 2018amazon.co.uk2
- Spice & Wolf - Vol.1920. March 2018amazon.co.uk2
- Spice & Wolf - Vol.18: Kindle Edition20. June 2017amazon.co.uk2
- Spice & Wolf - Vol.1820. June 2017amazon.co.uk2
- Keito Koume Illustrations: Spice & Wolf - The Tenth Year Calvados - Artbook17. November 2020amazon.co.uk4
You thought deeply about the manga “Spice and Wolf: Spring Log” and now you think it’s time to put these thoughts into words and to do so in a well-structured form? Then now is your chance to be the first to share your review about “Spice and Wolf: Spring Log” with our community by creating a review thread for it and posting your review there. Use the button below to quickly create the thread!