- Volumes / Chapters10 / 243
- Release Date01.2004
- Main genresComedy
- Country of OriginJapan
- Adapted FromOriginal Work
- Target GroupMale
When eating a chocolate cornet which end do you begin with, the top or the bottom? Which side is the top and which is the bottom? For that matter, what is a chocolate cornet? The proper way to eat pastries is only one of the many everyday occurrences explored by the girls of Ms. Kuroi's class.
Meet Konata, an athletic and intelligent girl too dedicated to her favorite primetime anime to excel in anything but otaku culture; Miyuki, the cute, bespectacled living example of moe with an encyclopedic knowledge of all subjects; Kagami, the bitter-sweet, tough but shy straight-man to Konata's constant teasing and pranks; and her younger fraternal twin sister, Tsukasa, a kind but air-headed klutz. Witness this study in the human condition as our heroines explore the unexplored in questioning the ordinary!
Manga New Items
- Lucky Star - Complete Series + OVA: Essentials [Blu-ray]14. May 2019[Blu-ray]Anime
- Lucky Star - Complete Series + OVA [Blu-ray]29. October 2018[Blu-ray]Anime
- Lucky Star - Complete Series + OVA: Collector’s Edition [Blu-ray]21. November 2016[Blu-ray]Anime
- Lucky Star - Complete Series + OVA [Blu-ray+DVD]12. July 2016[Blu-ray+DVD]Anime
- Lucky Star - Complete Series + OVA: Anime Legends2. May 2011Anime
- Lucky Star: OVA (OwS)4. August 2009Anime
- Lucky Star - Complete Series: Anime Legends6. April 2006Anime
- Wish List
Bleh! Sounds like a lot of work, I think I'll pass. I rather play, and I'll ask for help when I get stuck.
I don't know, but suddenly I'm thinkin' that a few of these cookies aren't as tasty as some of the other cookies are. Is this one of your cookies, Kagami?
What part of the choco-cornet is the 'head'
Kay, I'm here now, can I copy your homework now?
I’ve been lamenting my lack of a chest for a while but then this game said “A flat chest is a status symbol! A rarity!“ Word for word. And when you think about it, there is a demand, right? Which means I’m valuable!