- Volumes / Chapters8 / 45
- Release Date07. Nov 2005
- Main genresSentimental Drama
- Country of OriginJapan
- Adapted FromVisual Novel
- Target GroupMale
- ClannadクラナドStatus: CompletedRelease Date: 07.11.2005 ‑ 07.03.2009Volumes / Chapters: 8 / 45
- Synonyms: Clannad Official Comic
Manga New Items
- Clannad + Clannad: After Story - Complete Series: Steelbook Stackpack [Blu-ray]28. April 2020[Blu-ray]Anime
- Clannad: Season 1+2 - Complete Series [Blu-ray]5. December 2017[Blu-ray]Anime
- Clannad: After Story9. September 2013Anime
- Clannad5. August 2013Anime
- Clannad: After Story - Part 2/23. December 2012Anime
- Clannad: After Story - Part 1/224. September 2012Anime
- Clannad - Part 2/230. July 2012Anime
- Clannad: After Story [Blu-ray]24. July 2012[Blu-ray]Anime
- Clannad - Part 1/228. May 2012Anime
- Clannad [Blu-ray]8. November 2011[Blu-ray]Anime
- Clannad: After Story - Stackpack19. April 2011Anime
- Clannad: The Motion Picture15. March 2011Anime
- Clannad - Stackpack15. June 2010Anime
- Clannad: After Story - Part 2/2 (OwS)8. December 2009Anime
- Clannad: After Story - Part 1/2 (OwS)20. October 2009Anime
- Clannad - Part 2/2 (OwS)5. May 2009Anime
- Clannad - Part 1/2 (OwS)3. March 2009Anime
- Wish List
A girl I don’t know…She isn’t talking to me…She’s probably talking to someone in her heart.
I hate this town. It’s too filled with memories I’d rather forget. I go to school every day, hang out with my friends, and then go home. There’s no place I’d rather not go ever again. I wonder if anything will ever change? Will that day ever come?
If you feel like crying you shouldn’t hold back your tears. You should let it all out while you still can.. because when you get bigger sometimes you can’t cry even if you have something to cry about.
Nagisa lost consciousness over and over again; waking up and passing out because of the pain. It was cruel to watch. I wanted to cover my eyes and hide. It stretched on and on with no end in sight. I lost track of time. It felt like an eternity. I was so close to passing out myself. After a while, I felt like my heart couldn’t take it anymore. I felt like I had run out of hope.
After work was rough on me. It was even worse when I had a day off. I would throw my money away just to kill time. To stay away from home, I was hiding from reality because it was the only thing holding me together. I hate this town, but even if I moved away, I wouldn’t have anywhere to go; anything to do. I tried to shut everything out; to live without thinking of anything. I wanted to wipe my mind clean. I wanted to forget what happened. Everything I did was wrong. Everything was a mistake. The fact that I met her, the fact that we fell in love, that we got married, the fact that we had a baby…It was all one big mistake I couldn’t take back.