- Main genres
- Subsidiary Genres
Title starts with
- Adapted From
- Target Group
- Country of Origin
Search for Releases within a Language Region
- Language Region
- Release Window
- Format: yyyy-mm-dd
- Number of Volumes
- Number of Chapters
Slice of Life Drama
If several main genres were selected, only results containing at least one of these main genres will be shown.
Slice of Life
If several subsidiary genres were selected, only results containing all of these subsidiary genres will be shown.
- Manga, 8/56 (2010)Sumikko no Sora-sanMag Garden CorporationIndefiniteOriginal Work
- Manga, 1/8 (2008)NightSlibre inc.IndefiniteOriginal Work
- Manga, 4/17 (2010)YukarismHakusensha, Inc.IndefiniteOriginal WorkYukari Kobayakawa has become an accomplished author at 17, creating stories with accurate details of the Edo period. His classmate, Mahoro Tachibana, is a fan of his work and is excited to finally get a chance to meet her favorite writer. When she asks about the research he does, Yukari tells her that he doesn’t study the period but simply remembers a past life. He feels a connection to Mahoro, and when she asks for a handshake, he is suddenly thrust into his past life as the courtesan Yumurasaki.
- Manga, 1/9 (2008)GetenrouKodansha Ltd.IndefiniteOriginal Work
- Manga, 1/8 (2018)Pokémon o Tsukutta Otoko: Tajiri SatoshiShougakukan Inc.IndefiniteOriginal Work
- Manga, 3/7 (2003)Megaman MegamixIndefiniteVideo GameBased on the video games by Capcom, Megaman is a blue robot that fights for justice against the evil DR Wily, who uses robots for his own demented ways, forcing Megaman to go against his anti-violence ways to fight his fellow robots.
- Manga, 3/12 (2010)GrablichtDelfinium Prints, ComicstarsIndefiniteOriginal Work
- Manga, 1/8 (2006)Sanpo monoIndefiniteOriginal Work
- Manga, 7/25 (2008)Fairy Navigator RunaKodansha Ltd.IndefiniteNovelTHE LEGENDARY CHILD As a baby, Runa Rindô was left in front of a school for foster children, wearing a mysterious pendant. Now she’s in fourth grade and strange things are starting to happen around her. It’s only a matter of time before she discovers her secret powers—and her quest as the Legendary Fairy Child begins!
- Manga, 5/- (2001)Comic Hoshi ShinichiAkita Shoten Co., Ltd.IndefiniteNovel
- Manga, 2/9 (2004)Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon Short StoriesKodansha Ltd.IndefiniteOriginal Work
- Manga, 1/6 (2011)GroßstadtaugenComicstarsIndefiniteOriginal Work
- Manga, ? (2017)MelancholiaShuueisha Inc.IndefiniteOriginal Work
- Manga, 1/12 (2006)Snow White: Grimm no Youna MonogatariIndefiniteOther
- Manga, 3/27 (2014)Yuri Bear StormGentousha Inc.IndefiniteAnime
- Manga, 2/11 (2006)Grimms MangaTokyopop GmbHIndefinite
- Manga, 2/17 (2010)KuranoaASCII Media WorksIndefiniteVideo Game
- Manga, 1/8 (2011)Grimms Manga SonderbandTokyopop GmbHIndefiniteOther
- Manga, 4/22 (2011)Gate 7Shuueisha Inc.IndefiniteOriginal WorkAn innocent sightseeing trip to Kyoto opens up a magical realm to shy high schooler Chikahito Takamoto! Visiting a legendary shrine, Chikahito finds himself in the mystical world of Hana and her comrades - and his immunity to their powers leads them to believe that he's no ordinary, awkward teenager! Protecting our world from violent elemental beasts, Hana and her team welcomes the confused Chikahito - who isn't quite sure that he wants to be caught in the middle of their war! One's thing's certain, though: since he's smitten with aloof, childlike warrior Hana, he's along for the ride, for better or worse!
- Manga, 28/316 (2005)CountachShuueisha Inc.IndefiniteOriginal Work
- Manga, 1/9 (2008)EmanonTokuma Shoten Publishing Co., Ltd.IndefiniteNovel
- Manga, 3/39 (2010)NickelodeonShougakukan Inc.IndefiniteOriginal Work
- Manga, 1/- (1995)Drug storeAkaneshinshaIndefiniteOriginal Work
- Manga, 3/- (2011)Makai Ishi MephistoMedia FactoryIndefinite
- Manga, ? (1985)Planet of the JapAtelier PeyotlIndefiniteOriginal Work
- Manhwa, 5/18 (2002)The Tarot CaféSigongsaIndefiniteOriginal WorkThe Tarot Cafe tells the paranormal tale of Pamela, a tarot card reader who is fated to help supernatural beings living in the human world. Welcoming all who walk through her door-from a love-stricken cat, to a vampire spending eternal life running from his one true love-Pamela deals with the problems of others, until she is ultimately forced to face a deep, dark secret of her own.
- Light Novel, 1/8 (2007)Touhou Bougetsushou: Cage in Lunatic RunagateIndefiniteVideo Game
- Manga, 8/38 (2006)Seiho Boys' High School!Shougakukan Inc.IndefiniteRemote, lonely and surrounded by the ocean. This isn't Alcatraz we're talking about — it's Seiho Boys' High School, where the student body is rife with sexually frustrated hunks! How can these young men get girlfriends when they're stuck in the middle of nowhere? These are the stories of the students of Seiho High and the trouble they get into as they awkwardly pursue all girls who cross their paths.
- Manhwa, 24/183 (2002)YeolhyeollyeoaSamyang MediaIndefiniteOriginal Work
- Manga, 3/10 (2008)Sasurai EmanonTokuma Shoten Publishing Co., Ltd.IndefiniteNovel
- Manga, 1/8 (1994)Aoyama Goushou TanpenshuuShougakukan Inc.IndefiniteOriginal Work
- Manga, 1/4 (2005)Himeyuka & Rozione's StoryKadokawa ShotenIndefiniteOriginal WorkWon’t you share a scribble-covered dream with me? Intent on being an independent young woman, high schooler Himeyuka lives on her own in an unremarkable apartment complex in a corner of the city. But one day, she discovers her ordinary building has turned into something extraordinary! Her beloved “castle” is covered in childish scribbles—both inside and out! And waiting for her at the end of this rainbow-colored mess…is the perpetrator of the crime—a little boy named Rozione, who seems to know quite a bit about Himeyuka, though she has no idea who he is. Is he really just someone’s lost child, or is there a greater mystery behind his appearance?
- Manhwa, 10/60 (2001)Sarang SOSKkonnimIndefiniteOriginal Work
- Manga, 2/12 (2007)Blue Drop ~Tenshi no Bokura~IndefiniteOne day, out of the blue, a girl that Shouta Yanami has never seen before in his life arrived at his house asking to have sex with him. It turns out that his best friend Kenzou Sugiyama was turned into a girl in an experiment to create a child between a man turned into a woman (transexual) and a straight male and now he has a week to have sex with him/her or he will be eliminated.
- Manga, ? (2008)Petit WildroseIchijinsha Ltd.IndefiniteOriginal Work
- Manga, 2/14 (2007)Megaman ZXEnterbrainIndefiniteVideo Game
- Manga, 2/11 (2008)Watase Yuu: The Best SelectionShougakukan Inc.IndefiniteOriginal Work
- Manga, 6/- (2003)MegatokyoDark Horse Comics Inc., CMX MangaIndefiniteThis re-issue of this highly successful Megatokyo Volume 1 brings fans a new and revised version of the book with improved print quality and a larger trim size. This book will contain all the comics from Chapter 0 as well as the running editorial comments featured in the original release. Exclusive to the Dark Horse reissue will be additional drawings, historical notes, and selected rants from this first developmental year of the Megatokyo webcomic.
- Manga, 4/28 (2002)Shounen ShoujoEnterbrainIndefiniteOriginal Work
- Manga, 3/12 (2007)GurenkiIchijinsha Ltd.IndefiniteOriginal Work