- Main genres
- Subsidiary Genres
Title starts with
- Adapted From
- Target Group
- Country of Origin
Search for Releases within a Language Region
- Language Region
- Release Window
- Format: yyyy-mm-dd
- Number of Volumes
- Number of Chapters
Slice of Life Drama
If several main genres were selected, only results containing at least one of these main genres will be shown.
Slice of Life
If several subsidiary genres were selected, only results containing all of these subsidiary genres will be shown.
- Manga, 3/13 (2007)Ar Tonelico 2Adventure
- Manga, 5/49 (2016)Astra Lost in SpaceShuueisha Inc.ActionOriginal WorkWhat starts as a pleasant class trip to a planet five light-years away from Earth becomes a nightmare survival trip back home from 5,000 light-years away. It’s the year 2063, and interstellar space travel has become the norm. Eight students from Caird High School and one child set out on a routine planet camp excursion. While there, the students are mysteriously transported 5,000 light-years away to the middle of nowhere! Will they ever make it back to Earth?! It’s the first day of Planet Camp, and Aries Spring couldn’t be more excited! She, along with eight other strangers, leave for Planet McPa for a weeklong excursion. Soon after they arrive, however, a mysterious orb appears and transports them into the depths of space, where they find an empty floating spaceship…
- Light Novel, 2/- (2016)Boku no Hero Academia: Yuuei HakushoShuueisha Inc.Action ComedyManga
- Light Novel, 4/5 (2017)Boruto: Naruto Next GenerationsShuueisha Inc.Fighting-ShounenOriginal Work
- Light Novel, 3/- (2018)Boukenka ni Narou! Skill Board de Dungeon KouryakuFutabasha Publishers Ltd.AdventureOriginal Work
- Manga, 15/- (1998)Dark EdgeMedia WorksAdventureOriginal WorkAfter his mother's death, Kuro Takagi transfers to Yotsuji Private High School, where his father is the proprietor. The school had a peculiar regulation which stated "students shall not remain on campus after sundown." Breaking the regulation on the first day of attendance, Kuro and his classmates are attacked by zombies that suddenly appear. In fact, they learn that the faculty members and even some missing students are zombies who possess an "evil gene". Kuro and his classmates somehow escape this time, but this was just a prelude to a more bizarre campus life that awaits them.
- Light Novel, 12/- (2015)Der Werwolf: The Annals of VeightTaibundo Publishing Co., Ltd.ActionOriginal WorkBlurb The reborn werewolf known as Veight now leads the Demon Lord's third regiment under the title of Vice-Commander. Having conquered the trading hub known as Ryunheit, he soon learns the struggles of governing a city of mixed human/demon population. Armed with an understanding of inter-species relations and a desire for peace, he spends his days quelling violent demons and pacifying disruptive humans in his pursuit to bring balance and tranquility.
- Manhua, 2/14 (2001)Digimon Zero TwoAdventure
- Manga, 39/- (1976)From Eroica with LoveAkita Shoten Co., Ltd.Action ComedyOriginal WorkAfter its first story, From Eroica With Love completely shifts in focus from typical shōnen-ai to oddball comedy and Cold War era action. Dorian Red Gloria, a flamboyant English earl also known as the art thief Eroica, crosses paths with Major Klaus Heinz von dem Eberbach, a conservative German NATO intelligence officer. It's love-hate at first sight. After their first chance meeting, Klaus just can't seem to shake the thief—they run into each other all over the world, whether accidentally or by Eroica's machinations, and Eroica and his gang often end up helping or hindering missions being run by the Major and his agents. Soviet spies, British intelligence officers, and an Arab oil prince also make appearances.
- Light Novel, 1/- (2019)Fukushuu o Koinegau Saikyou Yuusha wa, Yami no Chikara de Senmetsu Musou SuruShuueisha Inc.Action DramaOriginal Work
- Manga, 4/10 (2006)Gordian no MusubimeAkita Shoten Co., Ltd.Adventure
- Light Novel, 2/23 (2013)Hitotsu no Tairiku no Monogatari: Allison to Will to Lillia to Treize to Meg to Seron to Sono HokaAdventure
- Light Novel, 1/- (2016)Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? Familia ChronicleSquare Enix Co., Ltd.AdventureOriginal Work
- Light Novel, 5/- (2015)Isekai Shoukan wa Nidome desuFutabasha Publishers Ltd.Romantic ComedyOriginal Work
- Light Novel, 1/- (2012)Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop DistanceAdventureVideo Game
- Manga, 22/154 (2005)LordShougakukan Inc.Drama
- Manga, 3/25 (2018)Meitantei Conan: Zero no Tea TimeShougakukan Inc.CrimeOriginal Work
- Manga, 4/14 (2012)Midgard no ShugoshaKodansha Ltd.ActionOriginal Work
- Manga, 3/- (2004)RampageSB Creative Corp., Kodansha Ltd.?
- Light Novel, 3/- (2015)Re:Zero ExMedia Factory?Original Work
- Light Novel, 8/42 (2010)ReisenKadokawa ShotenActionOriginal Work
- Manga, 16/90 (2011)Saint Seiya: The Lost Canvas - Meiou Shinwa GaidenAkita Shoten Co., Ltd.Action Drama
- Light Novel, 13/70 (1999)Scrapped PrincessAdventureOriginal Work15 years ago, a set of twins - girl and a boy - was born to the king of Linevan. Shortly after their birth, a prophecy foretold that when the girl turned 16, she would bring about the end of humanity. To avoid this fate, the king ordered the princess disposed of. She miraculously survived, and now she has turned 15.
- Manga, 5/44 (2001)ScryedAkita Shoten Co., Ltd.ActionKazuma, an Alter who uses his powers for mercenary work and the occasional heist, keeps himself out of the spotlight, providing for himself and his ward, Kanami, in the wastelands of the Lost Grounds, away from the fledgling cities that have begun to sprout from the ruins of the former Yokohama. But when he crosses paths with one of the most fervent officers of HOLY, Ryohu - an Alter himself who has decided to help bring other Alters into HOLY under the auspices of order and justice - Kazuma becomes enraged with the organization's self-righteous attitude. He has no love for Alters that sadistically abuse their powers, but he also feels that HOLY has overstepped its authority. As he witnesses greater abuses by this special police force - not the least of which include the execution of a little girl who is discovered to have Alter abilities and the rampage of a renegade HOLY officer named George Tatsunami who has decided to take the law into his own hands - Kazuma becomes consumed with stopping HOLY. Alter-User Kazuma Torizuna may be the only one able to defy HOLY in search of the truth.
- Manga, 4/20 (2002)Shaolin Sisters: RebornKodansha Ltd.ActionOriginal WorkWhen Julin Misumi has a recurring dream about an age ruled by martial arts, strange things start happening. She is attacked by a mysterious bird woman, saved by a masked man and given a bell by a little bird. Now she must team up with an enigmatic man named Hitoshi Ninno, who has given her the title of Toku-Lin -- and the mission of saving the world.
- Manga, 13/- (1997)Shin Tekken ChinmiKodansha Ltd.ActionOriginal WorkIn the previous "Kung-Fu Boy" series, Chinmi became the master of Kempo at Dairin temple, where he trained disciples. When they lose contact with Kyorinji, a temple of the same sect, Chinmi is dispatched to the Kanan Autonomous region to investigate. He tries to enter Kanan with Pushin, a swordmaster whom he met traveling to Kanan. But they are attacked after trying to enter Kanan and pursued by the Border Police who chase them into a waterfall. A fisherman saves them and aids their entrance into Kanan. The people of Kanan are forcibly oppressed by the government. Chinmi befriends the people and makes the big decision to free them with his Kempo.
- Light Novel, 7/- (2016)Shuumatsu Nani Shitemasuka? Mou Ichido dake, Aemasuka?Kadokawa ShotenAdventureOriginal Work
- Manga, 4/23 (2012)Shuumatsu no MaristellaMedia FactoryAction
- Manhwa, ? (2017)SoyoyuToomics Ltd.?
- Light Novel, 8/- (2016)Tensei Ouji wa DaraketaiAlpha Polis Co., Ltd.AdventureOriginal Work
- Light Novel, 5/- (2017)World’s Strongest Rearguard: Labyrinth Country & Dungeon SeekersFujimi ShobouAdventureOriginal Work
- Light Novel, 7/- (2016)Yagate Koisuru Vivi LaneShougakukan Inc.DramaOriginal Work
- Light Novel, 5/- (2016)Yondome wa Iya na Shizokusei MajutsushiHifumi Shobo Co., Ltd.Action DramaOriginal Work
- Light Novel, 5/25 (2014)WorldEnd: What Do You Do at the End of the World? Are You Busy? Will You Save Us?Kadokawa ShotenAdventureOriginal Work
- Manga, 4/34 (1999)Saiyuki GaidenSquare Enix Co., Ltd., Ichijinsha Ltd.AdventureOriginal Work500 years before the story of Saiyuki, a heretic child with golden eyes is brought into Heaven. He is given into the reluctant care of a minor deity named Konzen, the nephew of the Merciful Goddess Kanzeon Bosatsu. Konzen eventually gives the child the name "Goku". Goku becomes friends with two other minor gods, Marshal Tenpou and General Kenren of the Western Army of Heaven. He also meets a strange little boy who seems to be his own age, the War Prince Nataku. Although Goku is happy in his new home, Heaven is not kind to heretics. There are those who would use Nataku and Goku as tools in an attempt to seize the throne of Heaven, and Konzen, Tenpou, and Kenren may not be able to save them.
- Manhwa, ? (2017)TemppalKakao Corp.?Original Work
- Manga, 5/47 (2000)The Summit of the GodsShuueisha Inc.AdventureNovelGeorge Herbert Leigh Mallory is said to have given this in reply to the question “Why do you want to climb Mt. Everest?” On his third expedition in June 1924, Mallory and his climbing partner, Andrew Irvine, disappeared on the North-East ridge during their ascent, having been sighted only a few hundred metres from the summit. In 1993, in a small Nepalese store, Makoto Fukamachi, photographer for a Japanese expedition to conquer Mt Everest, stumbles across an old camera – a Vest Pocket Autographic Kodak Special. Could it be Mallory’s camera? Did it hold the secret of whether Mallory and Irvine made it to the summit?
- Manga, 24/85 (1995)Koori no Mamono no MonogatariTousuishaAdventureOriginal Work“Blood” is a demon trapped in an icy cave and the only way he can get free is with a tear-jewel that grants wishes. Since the tear-jewel is created only from the purest tears, Blood terrorises to death any human who happens to wander into the cave, in hopes that they will weep the purest tears in fear. One day an orphan boy named Ishuca wanders into Bloods clutches. Ishuca seems to be completely fearless, to the point of offering his body as food to Blood since he’s dying anyway. As he spends more time with Ishuca, Blood’s ice-cold demon nature begins to change.
- Manga, 40/356 (1989)BerserkHakusensha, Inc.ActionOriginal WorkHis name is Guts, the Black Swordsman, a feared warrior spoken only in whispers. Bearer of a gigantic sword, an iron hand, and the scars of countless battles and tortures, his flesh is also indelibly marked with The Brand, an unholy symbol that draws the forces of darkness to him and dooms him as their sacrifice. But Guts won't take his fate lying down; he'll cut a crimson swath of carnage through the ranks of the damned-and anyone else foolish enough to oppose him! Accompanied by Puck the Elf, more an annoyance than a companion, Guts relentlessly follows a dark, bloodstained path that leads only to death...or vengeance.
- Manga, 93/941 (1997)One PieceShuueisha Inc.Fighting-ShounenOriginal WorkAs a child, Monkey D. Luffy dreamed of becoming King of the Pirates. But his life changed when he accidentally gained the power to stretch like rubber…at the cost of never being able to swim again! Now Luffy, with the help of a motley collection of pirate wannabes, is setting off in search of the "One Piece," said to be the greatest treasure in the world...