- Main genres
- Subsidiary Genres
Title starts with
- Adapted From
- Target Group
- Country of Origin
Search for Releases within a Language Region
- Language Region
- Release Window
- Format: yyyy-mm-dd
- Number of Volumes
- Number of Chapters
Slice of Life Drama
If several main genres were selected, only results containing at least one of these main genres will be shown.
Slice of Life
If several subsidiary genres were selected, only results containing all of these subsidiary genres will be shown.
- Manga, 1/5 (2008)Beast HeavenOakla ShuppanHorrorOriginal Work
- Manhwa, ? (2013)Beopchikgwa Sunseoui SegyeLezhin Entertainment Inc.HorrorOriginal Work
- Manga, 15/- (1998)Dark EdgeMedia WorksAdventureOriginal WorkAfter his mother's death, Kuro Takagi transfers to Yotsuji Private High School, where his father is the proprietor. The school had a peculiar regulation which stated "students shall not remain on campus after sundown." Breaking the regulation on the first day of attendance, Kuro and his classmates are attacked by zombies that suddenly appear. In fact, they learn that the faculty members and even some missing students are zombies who possess an "evil gene". Kuro and his classmates somehow escape this time, but this was just a prelude to a more bizarre campus life that awaits them.
- Manga, 1/7 (2013)Dissolving ClassroomAkita Shoten Co., Ltd.HorrorOriginal Work
- Manga, 3/21 (2013)Hachi: Tokyo 23-kuShuueisha Inc.HorrorOriginal Work
- Manga, 1/1 (2012)Interview with the Vampire: Claudia's StoryYen PressHorrorNovelBlurb A richly-illustrated graphic novel adaptation of Anne Rice’s Interview with the Vampire, told through the eyes of the vampire Claudia, who was just a little girl when she was turned by the vampire Lestat. Though she spends many years of happiness with her two vampire fathers, she gradually grows discontent with their insistence upon treating her like a little girl, even though she has lived as long as any mortal man ... and her lust to kill is certainly no less than theirs ...
- Manga, ? (2008)Kekkai SensenShuueisha Inc.?Original Work
- Manga, 1/- (2018)Kyou Mei MachiHorrorLight Novel
- Manga, 3/12 (2005)Missing: Kamikakushi no MonogatariMedia WorksDramaKyoichi Utsume, a.k.a. "His Majesty, Lord of Darkness," is a dark and compelling mystery –- so much so that his fellow Literature Club members would rather discuss him than books! When "His Majesty" vanishes in front of their very eyes, his friends are left with several unanswered questions: what is the source of Kyoichi's long-standing obsession with the "other side"? And just who is Ayame –- the eerily ghostlike girl Kyoichi brought to school as his girlfriend the day before he disappeared?
- Manga, 6/35 (2006)Taimashin: The Red Spider ExorcistMedia FactoryHorror
- Manga, ? (2016)Zombie MariaShuueisha Inc.?Original Work
- Manga, 3/- (1999)Sekaiichi Zankoku de Utsukushii Grimm DouwaDrama
- Manga, 3/14 (1999)PartnerShuueisha Inc.DramaNae and Moe are identical twin sisters; Takeshi and Ken are fraternal twin brothers. Moe and Ken are public couples but Nae has a crush towards Ken secretly and Takeshi knows it all. A traffic accident took Moe away from them and, worse yet, her corpse was stolen from the hospital morgue before burial. Devastated, Ken locked himself up, and after months of solitary confinement he finally agreed to visit a mountain retreat with Nae and Takeshi. There they met a girl who looked exactly like Moe, but when Ken tried to grab her arm it was torn away from her torso. While Ken was horrified, consternated and paralyzed, several men-in-black immediately picked the girl up by a car and speed away. Ken, Nae and Takeshi pursued the car into a pharmaceutical facility but immediately found themselves surrounded by armed guards.
- Manga, 40/356 (1989)BerserkHakusensha, Inc.ActionOriginal WorkHis name is Guts, the Black Swordsman, a feared warrior spoken only in whispers. Bearer of a gigantic sword, an iron hand, and the scars of countless battles and tortures, his flesh is also indelibly marked with The Brand, an unholy symbol that draws the forces of darkness to him and dooms him as their sacrifice. But Guts won't take his fate lying down; he'll cut a crimson swath of carnage through the ranks of the damned-and anyone else foolish enough to oppose him! Accompanied by Puck the Elf, more an annoyance than a companion, Guts relentlessly follows a dark, bloodstained path that leads only to death...or vengeance.
- Manga, 12/108 (2003)Death NoteShuueisha Inc.CrimeOriginal WorkLight Yagami is an ace student with great prospects--and he's bored out of his mind. But all that changes when he finds the Death Note, a notebook dropped by a rogue Shinigami death god. Any human whose name is written in the notebook dies, and now Light has vowed to use the power of the Death Note to rid the world of evil. But when criminals begin dropping dead, the authorities send the legendary detective L to track down the killer. With L hot on his heels, will Light lose sight of his noble goal…or his life?
- Manga, 1/5 (2014)Diabolik Lovers: More, Blood - Mukami PrequelEnterbrainHorrorVisual Novel
- Manga, 1/4 (2014)Diabolik Lovers: More, Blood - Mukami SequelEnterbrainHorrorVisual Novel
- Manga, 1/7 (2014)Diabolik Lovers: More, Blood - Sakamaki PrequelEnterbrainHorrorVisual Novel
- Manga, 2/6 (2014)Diabolik Lovers: More, Blood - Sakamaki SequelEnterbrainHorrorVisual Novel
- Manga, 19/186 (1975)Eko Eko AzarakAkita Shoten Co., Ltd.HorrorOriginal Work
- Manga, 14/- (2015)Gift±Nihonbungeisha Co., Ltd.ThrillerOriginal Work
- Manhwa, ? (2017)Sweet HomeNaver CorporationHorrorOriginal Work
- Manga, 18/- (1996)The Young MagicianShinshokan Co., Ltd.Drama
- Manga, 7/67 (2004)KurozakuroShougakukan Inc.AdventureMikito Sakurai is tired of being a punching bag for all the delinquents on campus. But what can he do? By nature he's a gentle and easygoing high school student. That all changes the night he swallows a mysterious orb and meets Zakuro, a strange kid who promises to grant his most heartfelt desire. "When you wake up," says the pint-sized apparition, "you'll be stronger and better than a human." And that's exactly what happens. Mikito wakes up with superstrength. But there's a catch. He may look the same on the outside, but deep inside lurks a monster that craves ultraviolence and the taste of human flesh. "I used to hate the sight of blood," says Mikito to himself, "but now it looks so beautiful to me."
- Manga, 18/162 (1994)MonsterShougakukan Inc.ThrillerOriginal WorkJohann is a cold and calculating killer with a mysterious past, and brilliant Dr. Kenzo Tenma is the only one who can stop him! Conspiracy and serial murder open the door to a compelling, intricately woven plot in this compelling work of suspense.
- Manga, 1/6 (2011)Higurashi When They Cry: Dice Killing ArcSquare Enix Co., Ltd.DramaVisual Novel
- Manga, 12/79 (2011)Shibito no Koe o Kiku ga YoiAkita Shoten Co., Ltd.?Original Work
- Manga, 6/24 (2010)Umineko WHEN THEY CRY Episode 6: Dawn of the Golden WitchSquare Enix Co., Ltd.HorrorVisual NovelBlurb Battler assumes control of the sixth game, wielding his new golden truth as he parries the logical blows of the detective-and-witch, Erika Furudo. For Battler, what began as a contest over the existence of magic has become a fight to revive the fiery, vibrant Beatrice of his early clashes on the game board. The logical loops and rules of the game were already complex, but now as the game master, Battler must quickly learn how to shape the events to his and Beatrice’s ultimate ends without getting locked in a closed room by Erika, the Witch of Truth!
- Manga, 12/107 (2002)Elfen LiedShuueisha Inc.Sentimental DramaOriginal WorkThe Diclonius, a mutated homo sapien that is said to be selected by God and will eventually become the destruction of mankind, possesses two horns in their heads, and has a "sixth sense" which gives it telekinetic abilities. Due to this dangerous power, they have been captured and isolated in laboratories by the government. Lucy, a young and psychotic Diclonius, manages to break free of her confines and brutally murder most of the guards in the laboratory, only to get shot in the head as she makes her escape. She survives and manages to drift along to a beach, where two teenagers named Kouta and Yuka discovers her. Having lost her memories, she was named after the only thing that she can now say, "Nyuu," and the two allow her to stay at Kouta's home. However, it appears that the evil "Lucy" is not dead just yet...
- Manga, 5/22 (2009)Umineko WHEN THEY CRY Episode 3: Banquet of the Golden WitchSquare Enix Co., Ltd.HorrorVisual NovelBlurb Time holds little meaning for Beatrice the Millennial Witch. Replaying the events leading up to the Golden Banquet again and again only gives her more opportunity to play with her new favorite toy, Battler Ushiromiya. The boy’s will to resist the witch remains strong as the curtain rises for a third time on the Ushiromiya family’s annual reunion. But as Beatrice pulls more and more players into the game, the strain on Battler’s defenses is evident. Do the other members of his family hold the key to solving the witch's riddle and sealing her defeat?!
- Manga, 14/143 (2011)Tokyo GhoulShuueisha Inc.HorrorOriginal WorkHigh schooler Ken, who just barely escaped the fangs of death, reawakens as a ghoul. At first everything seems normal... until he finally feels a devastating appetite for human flesh. This, however, poses some rather moral questions as Ken would sooner kill himself than eat a human. His dilemma soon dissolves, however, as he discovers that a secret society of ghouls has long since been living right under the humans' noses.
- Manga, 4/16 (2006)Higurashi When They Cry: Atonement ArcSquare Enix Co., Ltd.HorrorVisual NovelRena Ryugu has made a lot of great friends since returning to Hinamizawa a year ago. But the happiness of playing with her classmates can hardly make up for the sadness she feels at home. Her father’s new lover spends more and more time at their house, making Rena feel that she is no longer as needed as she was when her mother first abandoned the family for another man. Rena thought that coming back to the village would end the curse that tore apart her family and her mind, but she can’t shake the feeling that more heartbreak is in store…
- Manga, 5/10 (2010)Kyoukotsu no YumeKadokawa Shoten?Novel
- Manga, 1/12 (2014)Neo Parasyte mKodansha Ltd.ActionOther
- Manga, 2/11 (2010)Shirokuro KitanSquare Enix Co., Ltd.ActionOriginal Work
- Manga, 4/21 (2007)Higurashi When They Cry: Eye Opening ArcSquare Enix Co., Ltd.HorrorVisual NovelThe long-awaited 'answer arc' to the Higurashi WHEN THEY CRY Cotton Drifting Arc: You've already met Keiichi Maebara and his mischievous friends in the Abducted by Demons Arc. But Oyashiro-sama's curse is poised to strike anew in Hinamizawa village. When Keiichi spots tomboy Mion working at a maid café, he can hardly believe his eyes! But it's not Mion after all - it's her identical twin sister, Shion. Keiichi's never heard of this 'twin sister' before and suspects it's just another one of Mion's pranks. But through Shion, Keiichi is able to see a quieter, more feminine side of his best friend, even if it is all an act. As Keiichi spends more time with Shion, however, Rena grows more accusatory...
- Manga, 28/117 (2009)Attack on TitanKodansha Ltd.HorrorOriginal WorkIn this post-apocalytpic sci-fi story, humanity has been devastated by the bizarre, giant humanoids known as the Titans. Little is known about where they came from or why they are bent on consuming mankind. Seemingly unintelligent, they have roamed the world for years, killing everyone they see. For the past century, what's left of man has hidden in a giant, three-walled city. People believe their 100-meter-high walls will protect them from the Titans, but the sudden appearance of an immense Titan is about to change everything.
- Manga, 10/95 (1997)HellsingShounen-Gahousha Co., Ltd.ActionOriginal WorkThere's a secret organization somewhere in England created to defend the Queen and country from monsters of all sorts. Enter Hellsing, an agency, long in tooth, with the experience, know-how, and...er...equipment to handle the problems that arise when vampires, ghouls, and the like clamber from the darkness. "What equipment?" you may say. How about another vampire, souped up by generations of study and refinement, armed with a big pistol loaded with special silver bullets?
- Manga, 6/25 (2008)Higurashi When They Cry: Massacre ArcSquare Enix Co., Ltd.HorrorVisual NovelAs each incarnation of the terrible events in Hinamizawa unfolds, Rika Furude must watch as her friends descend into madness and despair, knowing the only fate that awaits her is death. With the unique ability to see all of these worlds, Rika desperately searches for the common links between them that will help her stop the cycle and give her and her friends a happy future beyond June 1983. But with less than a month before the cotton drifting in her current life, will Rika be able to change destiny in time?
- Light Novel, 7/40 (2009)The Empty Box and Zeroth MariaASCII Media WorksThrillerOriginal Work