- Main genres
- Subsidiary Genres
Title starts with
- Adapted From
- Target Group
- Country of Origin
Search for Releases within a Language Region
- Language Region
- Release Window
- Format: yyyy-mm-dd
- Number of Volumes
- Number of Chapters
Slice of Life Drama
If several main genres were selected, only results containing at least one of these main genres will be shown.
Slice of Life
If several subsidiary genres were selected, only results containing all of these subsidiary genres will be shown.
- Manga, 2/12 (2007)Absorb; AbilityIchijinsha Ltd.Action
- Manga, 6/61 (2005)Akihabara @ DEEPCoamixActionAkihabara@DEEP. It is an enterprise that is small but elite and organized by the legendary otaku of Akihabara. Soon, they'll be dragged into the struggle for supremacy in a world of information technology. A battle is about to begin in the Akihabara district for the future of the industry.
- Manga, 2/13 (2014)E-RobotShuueisha Inc.ComedyAi Roborovski is the "ultimate erotic robotic weapon" tasked with ushering in world peace. She has a durable, super strong yet feminine body that can take down a speeding truck and her "ero apparatus" makes her useful for all kinds of situations. Her creator leaves Ai with his highschool-age son Yuuki to prove to his colleagues that the robot is useful, but Yuuki only wants a normal high school life and the courage to confess to his crush, Hikari. Regardless of what Yuuki wants, Ai is going to live with him from now on and she's relying on Yuuki to help her explore the limits of perversion.
- Light Novel, 1/12 (2010)Gantz/EXAShuueisha Inc.ActionOriginal Work
- Light Novel, 1/3 (2009)Murasakiiro no QualiaASCII Media Works?
- Manga, 4/25 (1991)DollsAsahi Shimbun-shaDramaOriginal WorkSet in an upside-down world combining a murky mix of science fiction, reality and moral ambiguity, Yumiko Kawahara's short stories examine the ineffable disparities that exist between the lover and the loved one.
- Light Novel, 8/42 (2010)ReisenKadokawa ShotenActionOriginal Work
- Light Novel, 5/40 (2007)Ryousangata wa Date ja Nai!Fujimi ShobouAction ComedyOriginal Work
- Manga, 5/44 (2001)ScryedAkita Shoten Co., Ltd.ActionKazuma, an Alter who uses his powers for mercenary work and the occasional heist, keeps himself out of the spotlight, providing for himself and his ward, Kanami, in the wastelands of the Lost Grounds, away from the fledgling cities that have begun to sprout from the ruins of the former Yokohama. But when he crosses paths with one of the most fervent officers of HOLY, Ryohu - an Alter himself who has decided to help bring other Alters into HOLY under the auspices of order and justice - Kazuma becomes enraged with the organization's self-righteous attitude. He has no love for Alters that sadistically abuse their powers, but he also feels that HOLY has overstepped its authority. As he witnesses greater abuses by this special police force - not the least of which include the execution of a little girl who is discovered to have Alter abilities and the rampage of a renegade HOLY officer named George Tatsunami who has decided to take the law into his own hands - Kazuma becomes consumed with stopping HOLY. Alter-User Kazuma Torizuna may be the only one able to defy HOLY in search of the truth.
- Light Novel, 7/- (2016)Shuumatsu Nani Shitemasuka? Mou Ichido dake, Aemasuka?Kadokawa ShotenAdventureOriginal Work
- Manga, 4/23 (2012)Shuumatsu no MaristellaMedia FactoryAction
- Manga, 3/17 (2002)Flock of AngelsAsahi Shimbun Publications Inc., Asahi SonoramaDramaOriginal WorkThe members of the number one pop band Angelaid wear wings on their backs when they perform. This inspires their multitudes of fans to wear wings each day in public. But among the people with costume wings, people with real wings secretly exist! One hundred years ago, a meteor carrying the angelosis virus hit the Earth. This mysterious disease causes wings to grow on humans. Typical teenager Shea suddenly grows wings, goes public, and becomes a celebrity. Can Shea adjust to being a new kind of human? Except for his wings...he's like any other person.
- Light Novel, 3/- (2015)Tokyo Inroaded: Closed EdenKadokawa ShotenActionOriginal Work
- Light Novel, 17/- (2001)Wizard's BrainASCII Media Works?Original Work
- Manga, 3/33 (2001)X-GeneShougakukan Inc.ActionX-gene is about a few chosen people, whose DNA contains genes from certain unique animals that can turn them into that animal and receive its attributes. What makes this game even more deadly is that they can kill and consume other X-genes powers and use it for themselves. But they need to hurry, for only one can enter the ark.
- Light Novel, 5/25 (2014)WorldEnd: What Do You Do at the End of the World? Are You Busy? Will You Save Us?Kadokawa ShotenAdventureOriginal Work
- Light Novel, 3/- (2014)World End EconomicaASCII Media WorksAdventureVisual Novel
- Manga, 3/19 (2013)HangerGentousha Inc.ActionOriginal Work
- Light Novel, 5/18 (2007)Bokurano: AlternativeShougakukan Inc.DramaOriginal Work
- Manhwa, 1/56 (2016)CollideEcomix Media Company?Original Work
- Manga, ? (2018)Count OverShuueisha Inc.ActionOriginal Work
- Manga, 2/5 (2018)Cells at Work! Code BlackKodansha Ltd.Action DramaManga
- Manga, 12/22 (2001)Himitsu: Top SecretHakusensha, Inc.DramaOriginal WorkThis series is a disturbing manga about solving murder cases by applying the newly developed method of viewing the memory of dead people's brains.
- Manga, 12/- (2001)Mobile Suit Gundam: Ecole du CielKadokawa ShotenActionDaughter of a brilliant professor, Asuna is a below-average student at Ecole du Ciel, where teachers and other students constantly belittle her. However, with the world spiraling toward war, Asuna's headed for a crash course in danger and love, as everyone prepares for combat...
- Manga, 5/27 (2012)Kono Jinruiiki no ZelphyShounen-Gahousha Co., Ltd.ActionOriginal Work
- Manga, 1/3 (1993)MagicHakusensha, Inc.Drama
- Manga, 2/12 (2007)MuddyShuueisha Inc.AdventureOriginal Work
- Manga, 1/5 (2002)Ohimesama no RecipeShougakukan Inc.?Original Work
- Manga, 5/- (2014)PactKodansha Ltd.?
- Manga, 1/3 (1988)Quartet GameShuueisha Inc.RomanceOriginal WorkIn order to welcome the visit of a famous violinist alumnus, Emi, Rui, Takasumi and Taeko were picked by the principal to form a string quartet ensemble for the welcoming concert. In the beginning, the four could hardly play together and often quarreled, for each of them was very talented and had different opinions over the music to be performed. However, during a practice session, they broke a bust statue accidentally and found an ancient sheet music hidden inside the statue, probably handwritten by the composer himself. Fearing to be punished, they didn't tell anyone about the manuscript and began investigation themselves. With a shared secret and a common goal, their relationships quickly improved. They didn't know, however, that the welcome concert was held with a secret purpose.
- Manga, 2/12 (2017)Sayonara Peter PanKodansha Ltd.DramaOriginal Work
- Manga, ? (2017)Star Wars Lost StarsActionOriginal Work
- Manga, 2/6 (2018)Tengoku Dai MakyouKodansha Ltd.AdventureOriginal Work
- Light Novel, 10/- (2016)Didn’t I Say To Make My Abilities Average In The Next Life?!Taibundo Publishing Co., Ltd., EARTH STAR EntertainmentComedyOriginal Work
- Manga, 5/30 (2007)Ilegenes: Kokuyou no KisekiMag Garden CorporationDramaOriginal Work
- Light Novel, 11/50 (2003)The Melancholy of Haruhi SuzumiyaKadokawa ShotenComedyOriginal WorkHaruhi holds the fate of the universe in her hands . . . lucky for you she doesn't know it! Meet Haruhi - a cute, determined girl, starting high school in a city where nothing exciting happens and absolutely no one understands her. Meet Kyon - the sarcastic guy who sits behind Haruhi in homeroom and the only boy Haruhi has ever opened up to. His fate is now tied to hers. Meet the S.O.S. Brigade - an after-school club organized by Haruhi with a mission to seek out the extraordinary. Oh, and their second mission? Keeping Haruhi happy . . . because even though she doesn't know it, Haruhi has the power to destroy the universe. Seriously.
- Manga, 16/15 (1967)PhoenixKodansha Ltd., Mushi Production Co., Ltd., Asahi Sonorama, Kadokawa CorporationAdventureOriginal WorkWith grand historical sweep, this self-contained opening volume of Osamu Tezuka's acclaimed Phoenix saga is an epic account of the human spirit in a time of chaos and warfare, where would-be warrior Nagi and his crew struggle against the elements, invaders, and history itself.
- Manga, 10/65 (2007)Gurren LagannASCII Media WorksAction ComedyIn his skyless cavern of a village Simon toils daily, drilling holes to expand his stifling little world until one day he makes an extraordinary discovery: a small glowing drill-bit and the man-sized mech it activates. Before he can give it a second thought Simon's dragged into a plot to break through to the surface by the local gang leader Kamina, only to have the ceiling come crashing down on top of them under the weight of a giant monster! It somehow falls onto the boisterous Kamina and cowardly Simon to defend their village, but once they defeat the monster what awaits the duo on the surface world? Get ready for buxom babes, beastmen, and giant mechs as only GAINAX can provide them!
- Manga, 19/102 (2012)One-Punch ManShuueisha Inc.Action ComedyOriginal WorkBlurb: Nothing about Saitama passes the eyeball test when it comes to superheroes, from his lifeless expression to his bald head to his unimpressive physique. However, this average-looking guy has a not-so-average problem—he just can’t seem to find an opponent strong enough to take on! Every time a promising villain appears, he beats the snot out of ’em with one punch! Can Saitama finally find an opponent who can go toe-to-toe with him and give his life some meaning? Or is he doomed to a life of superpowered boredom?
- Manga, 76/701 (2003)Gin TamaShuueisha Inc.Nonsense-ComedyOriginal WorkThe samurai didn't stand a chance. First, the aliens invaded Japan. Next, they took all the jobs. And then they confiscated everyone's swords. So what does a hotheaded former samurai like Gintoki "Gin" Sakata do to make ends meet? Take any odd job that comes his way, even if it means losing his dignity.