- Main genres
- Subsidiary Genres
Title starts with
- Adapted From
- Target Group
- Country of Origin
Search for Releases within a Language Region
- Language Region
- Release Window
- Number of Volumes
- Number of Chapters
Slice of Life Drama
If several main genres were selected, only results containing at least one of these main genres will be shown.
Slice of Life
If several subsidiary genres were selected, only results containing all of these subsidiary genres will be shown.
- Manga, 15/119 (2011)HorimiyaSquare Enix Co., Ltd.#1Romantic ComedyOriginal WorkHori is the most popular and gorgeous girl at school, while Miyamura is an introverted, eyeglasses-wearing boy. However, both find out that their appearances at school are not as they seem, as it turns out that Hori is a laid-back family girl, and Miyamura is a handsome young man covered in piercings and tattoos.
- Manhwa, 3/136 (2018)Solo LevelingKakao Corp., D&C Media#2AdventureLight Novel
- Manga, 11/97 (2018)Sweat and SoapKodansha Ltd.#3Romantic ComedyOriginal Work
- Manga, 7/32 (2017)Kaifuku Jutsushi no YarinaoshiKadokawa Shoten#4Action DramaLight Novel
- Light Novel, 9/- (2017)Kaifuku Jutsushi Yarinaoshi: Sokushi Mahou to Skill Copy no Chouetsu HealKadokawa Shoten#5DramaOriginal Work
- Manga, 1/- (2020)Hello, InnocentShuueisha Inc.#6RomanceOriginal Work
- Novel, 14/270 (2016)Solo LevelingKakao Corp., D&C Media#7ActionOriginal Work
- Manga, 33/136 (2009)Attack on TitanKodansha Ltd.#8HorrorOriginal WorkIn this post-apocalytpic sci-fi story, humanity has been devastated by the bizarre, giant humanoids known as the Titans. Little is known about where they came from or why they are bent on consuming mankind. Seemingly unintelligent, they have roamed the world for years, killing everyone they see. For the past century, what's left of man has hidden in a giant, three-walled city. People believe their 100-meter-high walls will protect them from the Titans, but the sudden appearance of an immense Titan is about to change everything.
- Manga, 8/34 (2017)Candy & CigarettesKodansha Ltd.#9ActionOriginal Work
- Manga, 9/43 (2017)Don’t Toy With Me, Miss NagatoroKodansha Ltd.#10Romantic ComedyOriginal Work
- Manga, ? (2021)Die innere Stimme: Briefe an LilleAltraverse GmbH#11?
- Manga, 2/- (2020)Noroiko no Meshi TsukaiHakusensha, Inc.#12RomanceOriginal Work
- Manga, 14/98 (2015)Ex-ArmShuueisha Inc.#13ActionOriginal Work
- Manga, 1/- (2020)Kiss de Okoshite.Shuueisha Inc.#14RomanceOriginal Work
- Light Novel, 24/- (2014)Mushoku Tensei: Jobless ReincarnationMedia Factory#15AdventureOriginal WorkBlurb Just when an unemployed thirty-four-year-old otaku reaches a dead end in life and decides that it’s time to turn over a new leaf—he gets run over by a truck and dies! Shockingly, he finds himself reborn into an infant’s body in a strange new world of swords and magic. His new identity is Rudeus Grayrat, but he still retains the memories of his previous life. Follow Rudeus from infancy to adulthood, as he struggles to redeem himself in a wondrous yet dangerous world.
- Manga, 9/45 (2014)Wotakoi: Love is Hard for OtakuIchijinsha Ltd.#16Romantic ComedyOriginal WorkNarumi Momose has had it rough: Every boyfriend she’s had dumped her once they found out she was an otaku, so she’s gone to great lengths to hide it. When a chance meeting at her new job with childhood friend, fellow otaku, and now coworker Hirotaka Nifuji almost gets her secret outed at work, she comes up with a plan to make sure he never speaks up. But he comes up with a counter-proposal: Why doesn’t she just date him instead? In love, there are no save points.
- Manga, 12/31 (2016)Kemono JihenShuueisha Inc.#17ActionOriginal Work
- Manga, 5/52 (2018)How Do We Relationship?Shougakukan Inc.#18Romantic ComedyOriginal Work
- Manga, 14/122 (2017)The Quintessential QuintupletsKodansha Ltd.#19Romantic ComedyOriginal Work
- Manga, 3/7 (2019)A Sign of AffectionKodansha Ltd.#20RomanceOriginal Work
- Manga, 2/9 (2016)Kamisama no UrokoShinshokan Co., Ltd.#21RomanceOriginal Work
- Manga, 16/74 (2015)That Time I Got Reincarnated as a SlimeKodansha Ltd.#22AdventureLight NovelMikami’s middle age hasn’t gone as he planned: He never found a girlfriend, he got stuck in a dead-end job, and he was abruptly stabbed to death in the street at 37. So when he wakes up in a new world straight out of a fantasy RPG, he’s disappointed but not exactly surprised to find that he’s not a knight or a wizard but a blind slime demon. But there are chances for even a slime to become a hero …
- Manga, 14/134 (2018)Jujutsu KaisenShuueisha Inc.#23Action DramaOriginal Work
- Manga, 97/1000 (1997)One PieceShuueisha Inc.#24Fighting-ShounenOriginal WorkAs a child, Monkey D. Luffy dreamed of becoming King of the Pirates. But his life changed when he accidentally gained the power to stretch like rubber…at the cost of never being able to swim again! Now Luffy, with the help of a motley collection of pirate wannabes, is setting off in search of the "One Piece," said to be the greatest treasure in the world...
- Manga, 21/187 (2017)We Never LearnShuueisha Inc.#25Romantic ComedyOriginal Work
- Manga, 20/181 (2016)The Promised NeverlandShuueisha Inc.#26HorrorOriginal Work
- Manga, 9/46 (2015)So I’m a Spider, So What?Kadokawa Shoten#27Action ComedyLight NovelI used to be a normal high school girl but in the blink of an eye, I woke up in a place I’ve never seen before and-and I was reborn as a spider?! How could something that’s nothing more than a tiny spider (that’s me) possibly survive in literally the worst dungeon ever? Are there no rules? There should be some rules! Who the hell is responsible for this? SHOW YOUR FACE!
- Manga, 18/168 (2017)Rent-A-GirlfriendKodansha Ltd.#28Romantic ComedyOriginal Work
- Manga, 40/356 (1989)BerserkHakusensha, Inc.#29ActionOriginal WorkHis name is Guts, the Black Swordsman, a feared warrior spoken only in whispers. Bearer of a gigantic sword, an iron hand, and the scars of countless battles and tortures, his flesh is also indelibly marked with The Brand, an unholy symbol that draws the forces of darkness to him and dooms him as their sacrifice. But Guts won't take his fate lying down; he'll cut a crimson swath of carnage through the ranks of the damned-and anyone else foolish enough to oppose him! Accompanied by Puck the Elf, more an annoyance than a companion, Guts relentlessly follows a dark, bloodstained path that leads only to death...or vengeance.
- Manga, 9/55 (2012)Made in AbyssTakeshobo Co., Ltd.#30AdventureOriginal WorkIn an age when the corners of the world have been scoured for their secrets, only one place remains unexploreda massive cave system known as the Abyss, filled with monstrous creatures and lost relics. Those who delve into its depths are known as Cave Raiders. A young orphan named Riko dreams of following in her mothers footsteps as a Cave Raider, and when she meets a strange robot while exploring the Abyss, she is one perilous step closer to achieving her goal!
- Manga, 3/16 (2002)Fuan no TaneAkita Shoten Co., Ltd.#31HorrorOriginal Work
- Manga, 29/297 (2014)My Hero AcademiaShuueisha Inc.#32Fighting-ShounenOriginal WorkBlurb: What would the world be like if 80 percent of the population manifested superpowers called “Quirks” at age four? Heroes and villains would be battling it out everywhere! Being a hero would mean learning to use your power, but where would you go to study? The Hero Academy of course! But what would you do if you were one of the 20 percent who were born Quirkless? Middle school student Izuku Midoriya wants to be a hero more than anything, but he hasn’t got an ounce of power in him. With no chance of ever getting into the prestigious U.A. High School for budding heroes, his life is looking more and more like a dead end. Then an encounter with All Might, the greatest hero of them all, gives him a chance to change his destiny…
- Manga, 23/205 (2016)Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no YaibaShuueisha Inc.#33Fighting-ShounenOriginal WorkIn Taisho-era Japan, Tanjiro Kamado is a kindhearted boy who makes a living selling charcoal. But his peaceful life is shattered when a demon slaughters his entire family. His little sister Nezuko is the only survivor, but she has been transformed into a demon herself! Tanjiro sets out on a dangerous journey to find a way to return his sister to normal and destroy the demon who ruined his life. Learning to slay demons won’t be easy, and Tanjiro barely knows where to start. The surprise appearance of another boy named Giyu, who seems to know what’s going on, might provide some answers… but only if Tanjiro can stop Giyu from killing his sister first!
- Manga, 1/13 (2019)Cells at Work!: PlateletsKodansha Ltd.#34ComedyOriginal Work
- Manga, 4/15 (2018)Kaiju Girl CarameliseMedia Factory#35Romantic ComedyOriginal Work
- Manga, 19/268 (2016)Komi Can’t CommunicateShougakukan Inc.#36Romantic ComedyOriginal Work
- Manga, 23/133 (2012)One-Punch ManShuueisha Inc.#37Action ComedyOriginal WorkBlurb: Nothing about Saitama passes the eyeball test when it comes to superheroes, from his lifeless expression to his bald head to his unimpressive physique. However, this average-looking guy has a not-so-average problem—he just can’t seem to find an opponent strong enough to take on! Every time a promising villain appears, he beats the snot out of ’em with one punch! Can Saitama finally find an opponent who can go toe-to-toe with him and give his life some meaning? Or is he doomed to a life of superpowered boredom?
- Manga, 11/97 (2018)Chainsaw ManShuueisha Inc.#38Action DramaOriginal Work
- Manga, 27/278 (2015)Black CloverShuueisha Inc.#39AdventureOriginal WorkBlurb: Asta is a young boy who dreams of becoming the greatest mage in the kingdom. Only one problem—he can’t use any magic! Luckily for Asta, he receives the incredibly rare five-leaf clover grimoire that gives him the power of anti-magic. Can someone who can’t use magic really become the Wizard King? One thing’s for sure—Asta will never give up!
- Manga, 34/198 (2009)Yona of the DawnHakusensha, Inc.#40AdventureOriginal WorkAfter a tragic betrayal by one of her closest friends, Yona must flee the castle and her sheltered life as a princess, and gain allies as well as personal strength in order to take back her rightful place as ruler.