- Main genres
- Subsidiary Genres
Title starts with
- Adapted From
- Target Group
- Country of Origin
Search for Releases within a Language Region
- Language Region
- Release Window
- Format: yyyy-mm-dd
- Number of Volumes
- Number of Chapters
Slice of Life Drama
If several main genres were selected, only results containing at least one of these main genres will be shown.
Slice of Life
If several subsidiary genres were selected, only results containing all of these subsidiary genres will be shown.
- Manga, 3/9 (2016)AyanashiKodansha Ltd.#1Action DramaOriginal Work
- Manga, 1/6 (2016)Heroines GameShinchousha Publishing Co., Ltd.#2HorrorOther
- Manga, 1/5 (2016)My Lesbian Experience With LonelinessEast Press Co., Ltd.#3DramaOriginal Work
- Manga, 5/24 (2015)Bloom Into YouASCII Media Works#4Slice of Life DramaOriginal Work
- Light Novel, 18/- (2014)[New Life+] Young Again in Another WorldHobbyJAPAN CO., Ltd#5ActionOriginal Work
- Manga, 7/46 (2016)Deatte 5 Byou de BattleShougakukan Inc.#6ActionOriginal Work
- Manga, 2/13 (2007)Satou Kashi no Dangan wa UchinukenaiKadokawa Shoten#7DramaLight Novel
- Manga, 7/- (2014)Perfect WorldKodansha Ltd.#8RomanceOriginal Work
- Manga, 63/545 (2006)Fairy TailKodansha Ltd.#9Fighting-ShounenOriginal WorkCute girl wizard Lucy wants to join the Fairy Tail, a club for the most powerful wizards. But instead, her ambitions land her in the clutches of a gang of unsavory pirates led by a devious magician. Her only hope is Natsu, a strange boy she happens to meet on her travels. Natsu’s not your typical hero–he gets motion sickness, eats like a pig, and his best friend is a talking cat. With friends like this, is Lucy better off with her enemies?
- Manga, 88/876 (1997)One PieceShuueisha Inc.#10Fighting-ShounenOriginal WorkAs a child, Monkey D. Luffy dreamed of becoming King of the Pirates. But his life changed when he accidentally gained the power to stretch like rubber…at the cost of never being able to swim again! Now Luffy, with the help of a motley collection of pirate wannabes, is setting off in search of the "One Piece," said to be the greatest treasure in the world...
- Manga, 8/83 (2016)Fire PunchShuueisha Inc.#11Fighting-ShounenOriginal Work
- Manga, 2/- (2018)Darling in the FranxxShuueisha Inc.#12ActionAnime
- Manga, 8/53 (2012)Scum's WishSquare Enix Co., Ltd.#13Romantic DramaOriginal WorkHanabi and Mugi are a super sweet, seemingly perfect couple. Their peers envy them and their impenetrable facade. What they don't know is that Hanabi and Mugi have a not-so-pure secret.
- Manga, 2/14 (2012)In These Words801 Media#14DramaOriginal Work
- Manga, 9/39 (2013)The Ancient Magus' BrideMag Garden Corporation#15RomanceOriginal WorkChise Hatori is 15-year-old orphan. She has no relatives, means, or hopes when a demonic sorcerer who can't become human buys her. He states that Chise will now be his apprentice and bride.
- Manga, 15/80 (2010)Akame ga Kill!Square Enix Co., Ltd.#16ActionOriginal WorkAkame was bought and brainwashed at a very young age and thus turned into an Empire assassin. One day Akame, who knows of nothing but of how to kill meets a boy named Tatsumi. His life is turned upside down by their meeting and he is forced to make a decision – he vows to stand up against the malevolence of the Empire!
- Manga, 8/35 (2012)CitrusIchijinsha Ltd.#17Romantic DramaOriginal WorkFashionable Yuzu imagined the first day at her new school she transferred to after her mother’s remarriage a bit differently; she didn’t know it’d be an ultra-strict and conservative girls’ school. So instead of a sweet high-school romance, she butts heads with the stern student council president Mei – who turns out to be her new step sister. And she has to learn that hate and attraction are often not that far apart.
- Manga, 19/106 (2008)Yumekui MerryHoubunsha Co. Ltd.#18ActionOriginal Work
- Manga, 13/54 (2012)Monster Musume: Everyday Life with Monster GirlsTokuma Shoten Publishing Co., Ltd.#19ComedyOriginal WorkThree years ago, the world learned that harpies, centaurs, catgirls, and all manners of fabulous creatures are not merely fiction; they are flesh and blood - not to mention scale, feather, horn, and fang. Thanks to the "Cultural Exchange Between Species Act," these once-mythical creatures have assimilated into society, or at least, they're trying. When a hapless human teenager named Kurusu Kimihito is inducted as a "volunteer" into the government exchange program, his world is turned upside down. A snake-like lamia named Miia comes to live with him, and it is Kurusu's job to take care of her and make sure she integrates into his everyday life.
- Manga, 11/- (2016)Yuuna and the Haunted Hot SpringsShuueisha Inc.#20Romantic ComedyOriginal Work
- Manga, 25/103 (2009)Attack on TitanKodansha Ltd.#21HorrorOriginal WorkIn this post-apocalytpic sci-fi story, humanity has been devastated by the bizarre, giant humanoids known as the Titans. Little is known about where they came from or why they are bent on consuming mankind. Seemingly unintelligent, they have roamed the world for years, killing everyone they see. For the past century, what's left of man has hidden in a giant, three-walled city. People believe their 100-meter-high walls will protect them from the Titans, but the sudden appearance of an immense Titan is about to change everything.
- Manga, 10/52 (2013)Magical Girl SiteAkita Shoten Co., Ltd.#22HorrorOriginal Work
- Manga, 16/108 (2007)Spice & WolfMedia Works#23AdventureLight NovelWith his carthorse as his only companion, the young merchant Lawrence Craft slowly wends his way through dusty back roads in search of profitable trade. But this monotony screeches to a halt when, one night, he encounters a harvest goddess in the guise of a beautiful young girl…with wolf ears and a tail! Longing for the northern lands of her birth, Horo the Wisewolf joins Lawrence as he follows the ebb and flow of trade through the countryside. And when the two come across a compelling but suspicious opportunity for profit, will Lawrence with his mercantile chops and Horo with her ancient instincts be able to separate the truth from the lies — and make some coin while they’re at it?!
- Light Novel, 20/- (2009)Sword Art OnlineASCII Media Works#24AdventureOriginal WorkBlurb In the year 2022, gamers rejoice as Sword Art Online - a VRMMORPG (Virtual Reality Massively Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game) like no other - debuts, allowing players to take full advantage of the ultimate in gaming technology: NerveGear, a system that allows users to completely immerse themselves in a wholly realistic gaming experience. But when the game goes live, the elation of the players quickly turns to horror as they discover that, for all its amazing features, SAO is missing one of the most basic functions of any MMORPG - a log-out button. Now trapped in the virtual world of Aincrad, their bodies held captive by NerveGear in the real world, users are issued a chilling ultimatum: conquer all one hundred floors of Aincrad to regain your freedom. But in the warped world of SAO, “game over” means certain death - both virtual and real ...
- Manga, 26/136 (2006)Black ButlerSquare Enix Co., Ltd.#25Action DramaOriginal WorkJust a stone’s throw from London lies the manor house of the illustrious Phantomhive earldom and its master, one Ciel Phantomhive. Earl Phantomhive is a giant in the world of commerce, Queen Victoria’s faithful servant…and a slip of a twelve-year-old boy. Fortunately, his loyal butler, Sebastian, is ever at his side, ready to carry out the young master’s wishes. And whether Sebastian is called to save a dinner party gone awry or probe the dark secrets of London’s underbelly, there apparently is nothing Sebastian cannot do. In fact, one might even say Sebastian is too good to be true…or at least, too good to be human…
- Light Novel, 12/- (2012)Shinmai Maou no TestamentKadokawa Shoten#26ActionOriginal Work
- Manga, 5/- (2016)Kirameki no Lion BoyShuueisha Inc.#27RomanceOriginal Work
- Manga, 14/143 (2011)Tokyo GhoulShuueisha Inc.#28HorrorOriginal WorkHigh schooler Ken, who just barely escaped the fangs of death, reawakens as a ghoul. At first everything seems normal... until he finally feels a devastating appetite for human flesh. This, however, poses some rather moral questions as Ken would sooner kill himself than eat a human. His dilemma soon dissolves, however, as he discovers that a secret society of ghouls has long since been living right under the humans' noses.
- Manga, 5/21 (2014)Wotakoi: Love is Hard for OtakuIchijinsha Ltd.#29Romantic ComedyOriginal Work
- Manga, 7/98 (2016)Until Your Bones RotKodansha Ltd.#30HorrorOriginal Work
- Manga, 4/- (2016)Yatogame-chan Kansatsu NikkiIchijinsha Ltd.#31ComedyOriginal Work
- Manga, 10/64 (1990)ParasyteKodansha Ltd.#32Action DramaOriginal WorkThey arrive in silence and darkness. They descend from the skies. They have a hunger for human flesh. They are everywhere. They are parasites, alien creatures who must invade–and take control of–a human host to survive. And once they have infected their victims, they can assume any deadly form they choose: monsters with giant teeth, winged demons, creatures with blades for hands. But most have chosen to conceal their lethal purpose behind ordinary human faces. So no one knows their secret–except an ordinary high school student. Shin is battling for control of his own body against an alien parasite, but can he find a way to warn humanity of the horrors to come?
- Manga, 31/260 (2012)The Seven Deadly SinsKodansha Ltd.#33AdventureOriginal WorkElizebath sets out to save the Kingdom of Lyons by searching for the infamous group of criminals who tried to overthrow the Kingdom, to ask them to save the Kingdom. She stumbles into a travelling Bar where she meets Meliodas, the owner of the Bar and the Dragon's Sin of Wrath. After a brief encounter with a Holy Knight, the journey starts, to find the other members of the Seven Deadly Sins and to try and save the Kingdom.
- Manga, 1/- (2015)Sidonia no Kishi: Tsumugi, "Blame!" ni Hamaru. no Maki#34?
- Manga, 26/155 (2009)Yona of the DawnHakusensha, Inc.#35Action DramaOriginal WorkAfter a tragic betrayal by one of her closest friends, Yona must flee the castle and her sheltered life as a princess, and gain allies as well as personal strength in order to take back her rightful place as ruler.
- Manga, 4/20 (2014)QShuueisha Inc.#36ActionOriginal Work
- Manga, 10/62 (2005)Bunny DropShoudensha Co. Ltd.#37DramaOriginal WorkGoing home for his grandfather’s funeral, thirty-year-old bachelor Daikichi is floored to discover that the old man had an illegitimate child with a younger lover! The rest of his family is equally shocked and embarrassed by this surprise development, and not one of them wants anything to do with the silent little girl, Rin. In a fit of angry spontaneity, Daikichi decides to take her in himself! But will living with this overgrown teenager of man help Rin come out of her shell? And hang on, won’t this turn of events spell doom for Daikichi’s love life?!
- Manga, 11/45 (2013)MurciélagoSquare Enix Co., Ltd.#38ActionOriginal WorkBlurb Mass murderers may not have much by way of career skills, but Kuroko Koumori seems to have landed her dream job as a hitwoman for the Tokyo police! A license to kill other killers? That’s some serious job satisfaction, right there!
- Manga, 2/13 (2012)Kimi wa Midara na Boku no JoouShuueisha Inc.#39ComedyOriginal Work
- Manga, 4/- (2015)Game: Suit no SukimaHakusensha, Inc.#40RomanceOriginal Work