- Main genres
- Subsidiary Genres
Title starts with
- Adapted From
- Target Group
- Country of Origin
Search for Releases within a Language Region
- Language Region
- Release Window
- Format: yyyy-mm-dd
- Number of Volumes
- Number of Chapters
Slice of Life Drama
If several main genres were selected, only results containing at least one of these main genres will be shown.
Slice of Life
If several subsidiary genres were selected, only results containing all of these subsidiary genres will be shown.
- Manga, 3/- (2017)Kimi wa Haru ni Me o SamasuHakusensha, Inc.#1RomanceOriginal Work
- Manga, 12/50 (2014)The Rising of the Shield Hero: The Manga CompanionMedia Factory#2AdventureLight NovelNaofumi Iwatani, an uncharismatic Otaku who spends his days on games and manga, suddenly finds himself summoned to a parallel universe! He discovers he is one of four heroes equipped with legendary weapons and tasked with saving the world from its prophesied destruction. As the Shield Hero, the weakest of the heroes, all is not as it seems. Naofumi is soon alone, penniless, and betrayed. With no one to turn to, and nowhere to run, he is left with only his shield. Now, Naofumi must rise to become the legendary Shield Hero and save the world!
- Manga, 3/14 (2013)Devi RockAkita Shoten Co., Ltd.#3Action ComedyOriginal Work
- Manga, 10/50 (2015)That Time I Got Reincarnated as a SlimeKodansha Ltd.#4AdventureLight NovelMikami’s middle age hasn’t gone as he planned: He never found a girlfriend, he got stuck in a dead-end job, and he was abruptly stabbed to death in the street at 37. So when he wakes up in a new world straight out of a fantasy RPG, he’s disappointed but not exactly surprised to find that he’s not a knight or a wizard but a blind slime demon. But there are chances for even a slime to become a hero …
- Manhwa, ? (2018)Hahri's Lumpy StarLezhin Entertainment Inc.#5?Original Work
- Manga, 14/97 (2003)Yotsuba&!Media Works#6ComedyOriginal WorkFrom the nutty mind of Kyohiko Azuma, creator of the hit manga Azumanga Daioh comes the story of the new kid in town - little Yotsuba, a green-haired and wide-eyed girl who doesn't have a clue... about anything! With no knowledge of the world around her, and an unnatural fear of air conditioners, Yotsuba has her new neighbors' heads spinning. Join the hilarious exploits of an out-of-this-world schoolgirl as her befuddled friends attempt to uncover the secrets behind this strange child in Yotsubato!
- Manga, 1/7 (2017)Mahou Shoujo Site SeptAkita Shoten Co., Ltd.#7HorrorOriginal Work
- Manga, 12/118 (2016)The Promised NeverlandShuueisha Inc.#8HorrorOriginal Work
- Manga, 18/80 (2009)BarakamonSquare Enix Co., Ltd.#9ComedyOriginal WorkBlurb For a certain reason, a handsome, young calligrapher by the name of Seishuu Handa uproots himself and moves to an island on the westernmost edge of Japan. “Sensei,” as he comes to be known, is a city boy through and through, and has never experienced rural life until now. And by the looks of it, he has much to learn! Luckily, he has a willing teacher in Naru, the energetic expert islander, to help show him the ropes. But can Sensei keep up with the plucky first-grader, or will he get schooled?! Here unfolds a heartfelt island comedy about a gruff on the outside, soft on the inside urbanite teacher and his new, unfailingly kind island neighbors!
- Manga, 12/78 (2015)Kaguya-sama: Love is WarShuueisha Inc.#10Romantic ComedyOriginal Work
- Manga, 20/206 (2014)Domestic GirlfriendKodansha Ltd.#11RomanceOriginal Work
- Manga, 10/50 (2012)CitrusIchijinsha Ltd.#12Romantic DramaOriginal WorkFashionable Yuzu imagined the first day at her new school she transferred to after her mother’s remarriage a bit differently; she didn’t know it’d be an ultra-strict and conservative girls’ school. So instead of a sweet high-school romance, she butts heads with the stern student council president Mei – who turns out to be her new step sister. And she has to learn that hate and attraction are often not that far apart.
- Manga, 16/181 (2014)Tokyo Ghoul:reShuueisha Inc.#13HorrorOriginal WorkThe Commission of Counter Ghoul is the only organization fighting the Ghoul menace, and they will use every tool at their disposal to protect humanity from its ultimate predator. Their newest weapon in this hidden war is an experimental procedure that implants human investigators with a Ghoul’s Kagune, giving them Ghoul powers and abilities. But both the procedure and the newly formed Qs Squad are untested. Will they become heroes … or monsters?! Haise Sasaki has been tasked with teaching Qs Squad how to be outstanding Investigators, but his assignment is complicated by the troublesome personalities of his subordinates and his own uncertain grasp of his Ghoul powers. Can he pull this ragtag group together as a team, or will Qs Squad’s first assignment be their last?
- Manga, 1/6 (2016)Secret XXXShinshokan Co., Ltd.#14Romantic ComedyOriginal Work
- Light Novel, 20/- (2013)The Rising of the Shield HeroMedia Factory#15AdventureOriginal WorkNaofumi Iwatani, an uncharismatic Otaku who spends his days on games and manga, suddenly finds himself summoned to a parallel universe! He discovers he is one of four heroes equipped with legendary weapons and tasked with saving the world from its prophesied destruction. As the Shield Hero, the weakest of the heroes, all is not as it seems. Naofumi is soon alone, penniless, and betrayed. With no one to turn to, and nowhere to run, he is left with only his shield. Now, Naofumi must rise to become the legendary Shield Hero and save the world!
- Manga, 2/12 (2017)Hirune Hime: Shiranai Watashi no MonogatariKadokawa Shoten#16DramaAnime
- Manga, 7/47 (2013)Sword Art Online: ProgressiveASCII Media Works#17AdventureLight NovelYuuki Asuna was a top student who spent her days studying at cram school and preparing for her high school entrance exams—but that was before she borrowed her brother's virtual reality game system and wound up trapped in Sword Art Online with ten thousand other frightened players. As time passes, Asuna fears what will become of her life outside the fantasy realm—the failure she might be seen as in the eyes of her peers and parents. Unwilling to wait on the sidelines for more experienced gamers to beat the game, Asuna employs her study habits to learn the mechanics of the game—and swordplay. Her swiftness impresses Kirito, a professional gamer who invites Asuna to join the best players on the front line. Is Asuna ready to swap class rankings for player rankings and join Kirito?
- Manga, 3/43 (2017)Watashi wa Kimi o NakasetaiHakusensha, Inc.#18Romantic ComedyOriginal Work
- Manga, 1/4 (2015)Fair BlueShinshokan Co., Ltd.#19RomanceOriginal Work
- Manga, 3/18 (2015)Koi wa Hito no HokaHakusensha, Inc.#20Action DramaOriginal WorkSayo made a promise to a boy when she was a young girl. Since then, time has passed, and Sayo no longer looks like the coward she once was. Suddenly, that young boy appears in front of Sayo once again.
- Manga, 22/264 (2009)I Am a HeroShougakukan Inc.#21HorrorOriginal WorkA mentally unhinged manga artist witnesses the beginning of a zombie outbreak in Tokyo, and he’s certain of only two things: he’s destined to be the city’s hero, and he possesses something quite rare in Japan—an actual firearm!
- Manga, 8/69 (2017)The Quintessential QuintupletsKodansha Ltd.#22Romantic ComedyOriginal Work
- Manga, 6/31 (2016)Goblin Slayer!Square Enix Co., Ltd.#23ActionLight NovelA young priestess has formed her first adventuring party, but almost immediately they find themselves in distress. It’s the Goblin Slayer who comes to their rescue—a man who’s dedicated his life to the extermination of all goblins, by any means necessary. And when rumors of his feats begin to circulate, there’s no telling who might come calling next …
- Manga, 8/42 (2012)Majo no ShinzouSquare Enix Co., Ltd.#24AdventureOriginal Work
- Manga, 6/37 (2015)Bloom Into YouASCII Media Works#25Slice of Life DramaOriginal Work
- Manga, 27/112 (2009)Attack on TitanKodansha Ltd.#26HorrorOriginal WorkIn this post-apocalytpic sci-fi story, humanity has been devastated by the bizarre, giant humanoids known as the Titans. Little is known about where they came from or why they are bent on consuming mankind. Seemingly unintelligent, they have roamed the world for years, killing everyone they see. For the past century, what's left of man has hidden in a giant, three-walled city. People believe their 100-meter-high walls will protect them from the Titans, but the sudden appearance of an immense Titan is about to change everything.
- Manga, 6/30 (2014)Wotakoi: Love is Hard for OtakuIchijinsha Ltd.#27Romantic ComedyOriginal WorkNarumi Momose has had it rough: Every boyfriend she’s had dumped her once they found out she was an otaku, so she’s gone to great lengths to hide it. When a chance meeting at her new job with childhood friend, fellow otaku, and now coworker Hirotaka Nifuji almost gets her secret outed at work, she comes up with a plan to make sure he never speaks up. But he comes up with a counter-proposal: Why doesn’t she just date him instead? In love, there are no save points.
- Manga, 40/356 (1989)BerserkHakusensha, Inc.#28ActionOriginal WorkHis name is Guts, the Black Swordsman, a feared warrior spoken only in whispers. Bearer of a gigantic sword, an iron hand, and the scars of countless battles and tortures, his flesh is also indelibly marked with The Brand, an unholy symbol that draws the forces of darkness to him and dooms him as their sacrifice. But Guts won't take his fate lying down; he'll cut a crimson swath of carnage through the ranks of the damned-and anyone else foolish enough to oppose him! Accompanied by Puck the Elf, more an annoyance than a companion, Guts relentlessly follows a dark, bloodstained path that leads only to death...or vengeance.
- Manga, 12/32 (2009)Super LoversKadokawa Shoten#29Sentimental DramaOriginal WorkA high school boy named Haru and his mother are living overseas. His mother orders him to take care of and "civilize" his adoptive brother Ren, a wild young boy who dislikes talking with other people. While their relationship is adversarial at first, they grow closer as they begin to understand one another.
- Manga, 19/188 (2015)Black CloverShuueisha Inc.#30AdventureOriginal WorkBlurb: Asta is a young boy who dreams of becoming the greatest mage in the kingdom. Only one problem—he can’t use any magic! Luckily for Asta, he receives the incredibly rare five-leaf clover grimoire that gives him the power of anti-magic. Can someone who can’t use magic really become the Wizard King? One thing’s for sure—Asta will never give up!
- Manga, 91/929 (1997)One PieceShuueisha Inc.#31Fighting-ShounenOriginal WorkAs a child, Monkey D. Luffy dreamed of becoming King of the Pirates. But his life changed when he accidentally gained the power to stretch like rubber…at the cost of never being able to swim again! Now Luffy, with the help of a motley collection of pirate wannabes, is setting off in search of the "One Piece," said to be the greatest treasure in the world...
- Manga, 11/47 (2014)Rakudai Kishi no CavalrySquare Enix Co., Ltd.#32ActionLight Novel
- Manga, 10/43 (2014)Kakegurui: Compulsive GamblerSquare Enix Co., Ltd.#33DramaOriginal WorkBlurb Hyakkaou Private Academy. An institution for the privileged with a very peculiar curriculum. You see, when you’re the sons and daughters of the wealthiest of the wealthy, it’s not athletic prowess or book smarts that keep you ahead. It’s reading your opponent, the art of the deal. What better way to hone those skills than with a rigorous curriculum of gambling? At Hyakkaou Private Academy, the winners live like kings, and the losers are put through the wringer. But when Yumeko Jabami enrolls, she's gonna teach these kids what a high roller really looks like!
- Manga, 4/11 (2016)Yuri Is My JobIchijinsha Ltd.#34Romantic ComedyOriginal Work
- Manga, 37/369 (2009)Magi: The Labyrinth of MagicShougakukan Inc.#35AdventureOriginal WorkMagi tells the story of young Aladdin's adventures. Aladdin possesses a magical flute which he can use to summon the headless djinn Ugo. Aladdin once wished for Ugo to become his friend and he's been with him on his travels ever since. He knows next to nothing about himself, so his goal is to learn more about his own identity. On his quest to find himself he's supported by Ugo and other friends, that he makes during his adventures.
- Manga, 10/82 (2014)After the RainShougakukan Inc.#36RomanceOriginal Work
- Manhwa, ? (2018)Na Honjaman Level UpKakao Corp.#37AdventureLight Novel
- Manga, 4/17 (2016)Witch Hat AtelierKodansha Ltd.#38AdventureOriginal WorkMagic can only be used by those born a witch, everyone else can only live a normal life without magic. In a small village in the countryside lives Coco, she has always been interested in magic, but she’s not one of the lucky ones who can use it. She spends her days dreaming about using magic and playing make-believe while helping her mother with the tailoring shop, until one day a flying chariot comes from the sky and a mysterious client visits her shop.
- Manga, 63/545 (2006)Fairy TailKodansha Ltd.#39Fighting-ShounenOriginal WorkCute girl wizard Lucy wants to join the Fairy Tail, a club for the most powerful wizards. But instead, her ambitions land her in the clutches of a gang of unsavory pirates led by a devious magician. Her only hope is Natsu, a strange boy she happens to meet on her travels. Natsu’s not your typical hero–he gets motion sickness, eats like a pig, and his best friend is a talking cat. With friends like this, is Lucy better off with her enemies?
- Manga, 3/42 (2013)GraineliersSquare Enix Co., Ltd.#40AdventureOriginal Work