- Main genres
- Subsidiary Genres
Title starts with
- Adapted From
- Target Group
- Country of Origin
Search for Releases within a Language Region
- Language Region
- Release Window
- Format: yyyy-mm-dd
- Number of Episodes
- Average duration (in minutes)
Slice of Life Drama
If several main genres were selected, only results containing at least one of these main genres will be shown.
Slice of Life
If several subsidiary genres were selected, only results containing all of these subsidiary genres will be shown.
- Movie, 1 (2010)I Saw the DevilThrillerOriginal Work~141min
- TV, 16 (2016)WThriller~?min
- Movie, 1 (2002)Internal AffairsThrillerOriginal Work~97min
- Movie, 1 (2005)Lady VengeanceThrillerOriginal Work~112min
- TV, 20 (2014)HealerThriller~60min
- Web, 12 (2017)ErasedNetflixThrillerManga~30min
- Movie, 1 (1973)Lady Snowblood: Blizzard From The NetherworldDramaManga~97minIt is the turn of the century. Yuki is a woman in search of revenge, in search of 4 people who killed her father and older brother before she was born. At that time, rumors circulated that men dressed in white were tax collectors - so it was awfully unfortunate for him, a school teacher on his way to his new job at a small village, to be wandering around in a brand-new white suit. After mercilessly killing him, the miscreants beat and rape Yuki's mother, and one of them takes her to Tokyo to use as his slave. She murders him in revenge, but is imprisoned for life before she can hunt down the other three. By seducing the prison guards, she becomes pregnant, and dies soon after she gives birth to Yuki. As she lies dying, surrounded by her fellow prisoners, she prays that Yuki will complete her vengeance. One of the other prisoners and a priest raise Yuki. The priest trains Yuki in the arts of death, so that she may be able to fulfill her mother's dying wish. As she follows the clues that lead her to each of the remaining 3 marked for death, Yuki soon becomes known throughout Japan as Lady Snowblood!
- Movie, 1 (2002)Sympathy for Mr. VengeanceThrillerOriginal Work~129min
- Movie, 1 (2012)Confession of MurderThrillerOriginal Work~119min
- Movie, 1 (2008)Death Notice: IkigamiThrillerManga~133min
- Movie, 1 (2008)The ChaserThriller~123min
- Movie, 1 (2010)Cold FishNikkatsu CorporationThrillerOriginal Work~144min
- Movie, 1 (2000)BrotherThrillerOriginal Work~114min
- Movie, 1 (2013)Shield of StrawWarner Bros. Japan LLCThrillerNovel~125min
- Movie, 3 (2008)20th Century BoysThrillerManga~142minIt all begins in 1969 when a young boy named Kenji and his friends write "The Book of Prophecy". In the book, they write about a future where they fight against an evil organization trying to takeover the world and bring about Doomsday. Years later in 1997, a mysterious cult being lead by a man only known as "Friend" has emerged and gained strong influence over society. A series of catastrophic events begin to occur mirroring the prophecies made up by the young Kenji. The only people who knew about the Book are Kenji and his childhood friends. Who is Friend? Will Kenji be able to save mankind and live to see the 21st Century?
- TV, 11 (2007)Liar GameDramaManga~50min
- TV, 9 (2009)Liar Game Season 2DramaManga~50min
- Movie, 1 (2006)Death Note: The Last NameCrimeManga~140minDEATH NOTE: The Last Name is a sequel to the movie DEATH NOTE, which closely follows major plot elements from the original manga series, while featuring several new key story differences. The story begins on the heels of the first movie as Light Yagami joins the investigation team in pursuit of the serial killer known as "Kira." While L still strongly suspects that Light is "Kira," Light tries to uncover L's real name so he can kill him with his Death Note. Confusingly enough, a new rash of murders all around the world are taking place, with a Second Kira" claiming responsibility. Light learns the identity of the Second Kira and suggests they join forces to get rid of L. Will L be able to catch "Kira" before he is killed?
- Movie, 1 (2010)OutrageThrillerOriginal Work~109min
- Movie, 1 (2010)BedevilledThrillerOriginal Work~115min
- Movie, 1 (2006)Death NoteCrime~126minLight Yagami is an ace student who finds the Death Note, a notebook dropped by a rogue Shinigami death god named Ryuk. Any human whose name is written in the notebook dies, and Light has vowed to use the power of the Death Note to rid the world of evil. But when criminals mysteriously begin dropping dead, the authorities send the legendary detective "L" to investigate. Soon he's hot on the trail of Light, who must now reevaluate his noble goal. Both Light and L believe themselves to be on the side of justice, and the two match wits as they attempt to prove which one of them is "good" and which one of them is "evil."
- Movie, 1 (2010)Liar Game: The Final StageDramaManga~133min
- Movie, 1 (2011)BlindThriller~111min
- Movie, 1 (2010)The Yellow SeaThrillerOriginal Work~157min
- Movie, 1 (2017)The ForeignerThrillerNovel~116min
- Movie, 1 (2001)Suicide ClubThrillerOriginal Work~99min
- Movie, 1 (2003)Internal Affairs IIThrillerOriginal Work~119min
- Movie, 1 (2013)Police Story: LockdownThriller~108min
- Movie, 1 (2008)L change the WorldCrimeLight Novel~129minThe legendary detective "L" takes on the "Kira" case in which countless criminals are dying under mysterious circumstances. L successfully solves the case and stops Kira, but only after sacrificing his life, leaving himself with only 23 days left to live. For his final case L goes up against a bio-terrorist group trying to wipe out humanity with a deadly virus ten times more fatal than Ebola. As L tries to formulate an antidote with a scientist, he must also save the lives of two children who have no one else to turn to.
- Movie, 1 (2009)Kaiji: The Ultimate GamblerThrillerManga~129minKaiji Ito moves to Japan after graduating from high school. Unable to find a job and frustrated with society at large, Kaiji spends his days gambling, vandalising cars, and drinking. Two years later and his life is no better. A debt collector named Endo arrives to collect payment. She then offers two choices to Kaiji: spend 10 years paying off his loan or board a gambling boat for one night to repay his debt and possibly make a whole lot more. Meanwhile, the unscrupulous Endo is actually conning Kaiji, believing he won't come back from his voyage. Kaiji is then up for the night of his life......
- Movie, 1 (2013)MontageThriller~119min
- Movie, 1 (2016)The WailingThriller~156min
- Movie, 1 (1972)Female Prisoner #701: ScorpionThrillerManga~87min
- Movie, 1 (1972)Female Prisoner Scorpion: Jailhouse 41ThrillerManga~90min
- Movie, 1 (1973)Female Prisoner #701 Scorpion: Beast StableCrimeManga~87min
- Movie, 1 (2011)Kaiji 2ThrillerManga~135min
- TV, 11 (2012)Future Diary: Another WorldThrillerManga~36min
- Movie, 1 (1973)Female Prisoner 701 - Scorpion: Grudge SongThrillerManga~89min
- TV, 20 (2015)MaskRomantic Drama~75min
- TV, 16 (2013)Two WeeksThriller~64min